Hello there

hello there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7FMh3YtK_w
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*COUGH COUGH COUGH*

How come this moment is more memorable than anything that happened in EP 7 or Rogue One?

"Why if it isn't Obi Wan Cucknobi"

keep trying

It really isn't

>supporting spineless obnoxious faggot piers

don't do that. you're better than that.

>yfw you realized Grievous had the high ground but Obi-Wan killed him anyway
How does this fit with the high ground theory? Does being conscious of the high ground advantage matter more than actually having the high ground?
Was he just careless?

Obi Wan shits on the high ground. Only inferior beings fall for that shit.

Obi was master of the high ground and also knew how to exploit its weaknesses

He had the moral high ground. Duh

Moral high ground > physical high ground

But what if, from the point of view of your enemy, he has the moral high ground

what is this stance called?

ARMY OR NOT, YOU MUST REALIZE..

YOU

ARE

D O O M E D

oh boy here we go...

I don't remember this scene and I rewatched the these movies 2 months ago

what did he mean by this?

This scene is only remembered here one Sup Forums because its so utterly terrible.

fuck you, relativist scum

pls don't deal in absolutes

PILOT!

Oh i dont think so

It was a bluff. High ground can be overcome in Jedi combat through strategy and good movement, but Obi-Wan goaded Anakin so that he would give in to his rage and fuck up his attack.

or maybe he was trying to avoid killing a friend

His friend was already dead from a certain point of view

I used to think this fight was really cool, but after watching the Clone Wars series, almost every fight in that show is better than this.

Oh i dont think so

Yes, yes, laugh it up, Kenobi.
We'll see who gets the last laugh...

HE IS THE TRAITOR

AAAAHHHH

It's over Anakin, I have the heroin!

Because you've seen it more.

youtube.com/watch?v=B7FMh3YtK_w

Choose the Force. Choose the Jedi. Choose a master. Choose the Council. Choose a fucking blue lightsaber. Choose protocol droids, R2 units and clone troopers. Choose Naboo, Coruscant and Tatooine. Choose fixed-interest credit payments to the Kaminoans. Choose a Corellian freighter that did the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs. Choose a Wookiee. Choose sneaking into the Death Star, deactivating a tractor beam, waving your lightsaber in Darth Vader's face. Choose turning into a blue ghost at the end of it all, disappearing into thin air, nothing more than an embarrassment to the whiny farmboy you trained on the way to Alderaan.

Choose your destiny. Choose the Force.

But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose the Dark Side. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got the high ground?

Grievous fight is terrible. Barely any real sabre play and ends with a shitty chase scene and Obi shooting Grievous.

It's SHITE being a Jedi! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking galaxy! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into the republic. Some hate the Sith. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete arseholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Master, and ALL the midichlorians in the world won't make any fucking difference!

I haven't seen this movie for a decade and I can remember the OP moment as if it was yesterday. TFA I've seen just over a year ago and I literally can't remember a single line or event from it. Rouge One I watched a month ago and all I can remember is the bad CGI on Cushing. Lucas made films to last and resonate through the decades. Disney makes disposable cash grabs only.

He had the high ground from a certain point of view

>I literally can't remember a single line or event from it

Oh fuck off if you had to explain what happened in it to someone you'd be able to give the general plot at least

All I remember is that there was a black guy and a Mary Sue and that's baked into my head more from the Sup Forums shitposting rather than anything I got from seeing the actual movie.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time I dived head first into the Worst Toilet on Tatooine while on a secret mission with Master Qui-Gon, who was trying to rescue his daughter from being sold into sex slavery by the Hutts? He was a good friend.

>the only thing I remember is that there were 2 people
>trying THIS hard to act like a movie was extremely forgettable

Jesus some people are insane

>camera does a 360 every 2 seconds

Yeah, that's shit.

the prequels are memorable, because they are legit terrible. TFA was just alright, not terrible, not great.

these movies have so many little moments that are fine/horrible

it's a bland, soulless and unnecessary rehash of a new hope (as acknowledged by the director himself)

that's all anyone's gonna remember about it

Wow. The prequels really do look like crap... Just look at those shitty effects. The whole scene is basically CGI for christ sake! What the hell was Lucas thinking?

>that slide walking

Is this based on the Oblivion engine?

>because they are legit terrible
They're more interesting films than the Disney movies by far. You can say that Disney hit the mark better in terms of producing a movie that fulfills the expectations of a blockbuster in the eyes of mainstream audiences but that's it. As a high level film fan you're never going to get swept up in any of these movies like a child would and actually be invested in these products on a surface level. Instead I'd be attracted towards the one with a stronger artistic vision at the center. The one that leaves me with more to think about and discuss.

The maverick visionary is always going to put out something richer than the focus group pandering approach.

Obligatory.

it looks like a mod either for jedi academy or jedi outcast two. great games, you should try'em

I think there's a youtuber you might like, check out SaganFan1983

i kekd hard

thanks senpai, was actually looking for those screencaps

Because it's utterly retarded.

It only happens when you kill force users in the game so it's like the ending of a duel but since the mod has you killing younglings it happens much more

Because it's a meme you dip

>

Because you were a kid.