DAE Drumpf is evil???

>DAE Drumpf is evil???
-the album

Attached: Little Dark Age.jpg (320x320, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_campaign–Russian_meetings
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/06/donald-trump-jr-s-meeting-with-russian-lawyer-what-to-know.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/donald-trump-jr-asked-russian-lawyer-info-clinton-foundation-n826711
washingtonpost.com/politics/newly-disclosed-email-sheds-light-on-trump-jr-meeting-with-russian-lawyer/2017/10/09/2d0fecb0-a9e3-11e7-92d1-58c702d2d975_story.html?utm_term=.888389931b10
cnn.com/interactive/2017/03/politics/trump-putin-russia-timeline/
washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-lawyer-calls-on-justice-department-to-immediately-end-russia-probe/2018/03/17/c7c58ac8-29f2-11e8-874b-d517e912f125_story.html?utm_term=.ee6ed0c264e5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drumpf is evil and no this album isnt about that

>evil
Yo, have some nuance, bruhv.

Little dark age
>Additionally, MGMT described the song as including such themes as anxiety, and identity loss is America’s current political climate
On trumps election
>"It sort of elimimated the question what we were writing about"
Me and Michael
>"apparently we were more inspired to write pop music after evil took over the world"

Mu is filled with antifa shills
No wonder they loved this shit

So they were bummed out about politics and hated Trump, fine, their opinion. But instead of making some whiney shit political music they decided to make a really happy (and pretty decent) pop song instead. Good, I see no problem here.

>I grieve in stereo
>My little dark age
>also literally ignoring the first two paragraphs
What does it all mean???

Attached: f93.png (898x790, 279K)

Relax, antifag. If the music isn't overly preachy, and enjoyable, then we can all enjoy it.

why does everyone have to be pro-trump or antifa? i hate both.

the virgin fencesitter vs the chad radicals.webp

Tell that to MGMT

>tfw I made an user hate LDA because of MGMT's trumpangst a few threads ago
>still feel bad about it

Has nothing to do with this album, are you retarded or just awful at baiting?

at least read the threads you write in, Sup Forumsffdiver

this albums is really bland
everything sounds like tracks you would skip on some bad 80s album that has 1 good song

You've already said this.

i feel like every artist that released a new album since the election has said it was inspired 'by the current political climate' in some way in some interview because it is going to help sales

except kanye
>releases album
>goes to fucking MEETING with trump
>still manages to get nr.1 and AOTY

At this point antifa is more reasonable than the trump administration and cuckservatives have expose that they litterally only care about being in power so why not just kill them?

>pablo
>aoty
uhmmm

because you've already posted this album

>antifa is more reasonable
Stopped reading there.

it's not even necessarily fencesitting, even the bolsheviks would hate antifa for their lack of organization and self-gratifying petty vandalism.

More reasonable then the Trump administration the administration that most likely colluded with Russia, has several conflicts of interest and has been blatantly nepotistic.

Ivanka is quallified because...?

Trump JR was Quallified because...?

He fired Mueller because...?

The house republicans rushed out a shitty investigation because...?

The EPA rolled back climate regulations for the good of the people?

Trump nominated Ajit Pai, you're telling me repealing net neutrality under the shadiest means possible was in everyone's best interest?

I have no sympathy for these people, Antifa didn't come out of nowhere, it came from people that despise the corrupt system and Trump is living breathing corruption.

If Trump were assassinated by antifa tomorrow I would never feel bad about it, I would only feel bad that they'd either need to take out pence next or it was a relatively pointless endeavor.

>most likely colluded with Russia
Stopped reading there.

He did.

*evidence required*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_campaign–Russian_meetings
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/06/donald-trump-jr-s-meeting-with-russian-lawyer-what-to-know.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/donald-trump-jr-asked-russian-lawyer-info-clinton-foundation-n826711
washingtonpost.com/politics/newly-disclosed-email-sheds-light-on-trump-jr-meeting-with-russian-lawyer/2017/10/09/2d0fecb0-a9e3-11e7-92d1-58c702d2d975_story.html?utm_term=.888389931b10

This is the shit his administration does and we're supposed to believe he knew nothing about it? okay.

Keep in mind we're not inacting sanctions on russia because....???? who knows.

And trump has been talking up putin during his entire election period and now during the investigation he's talking about him less and less for some unknown reason, HMMMMMM.
cnn.com/interactive/2017/03/politics/trump-putin-russia-timeline/
I wonder why.

washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-lawyer-calls-on-justice-department-to-immediately-end-russia-probe/2018/03/17/c7c58ac8-29f2-11e8-874b-d517e912f125_story.html?utm_term=.ee6ed0c264e5

They REALLY want to end this russia probe, I wonder why HMMMMMM....

How is this music related?
MODS

I honestly don't care if I'm banned, supporting Donald Trump is borderline treasonous and I love shutting these retards down that pretend we're still in the election period where everything is okay and Hillary is worse.

What does "collusion" even mean, legally? Anything illegal? Or is it just "talking to some people with connections to "Russia"? The sustained hysteria far overshadows any significance of whatever facts have come out so far.

Also this thread is dildos.

Hey guys

Guess what

Did you know that umm

I...

Am...

Asian

Attached: japan.png (1280x853, 84K)