Well, Sup Forums?

Should I do it?

There's no way it loses right?

La La Land is going to win though.

>movie about a gay black man
>losing to literal white: the major motion picture

what website?

It's a trap, trust me.
Moonlight isn't going to win and a bunch of you faggots falling for the bookie trap are going to lose your money.

Looks like Sky to me

For that money you'd better be laying that off somewhere

tears if you are missing the fix!!

Hollywood loves these nostalgic movies about Hollywood. Remember the Artist? Me neither, but it won best picture and best director.

The only thing Hollywood loves more than a gay black is itself.

>not enough women

Hidden Figures will win.

How the hell do they even calculate the odds for those movies? You have no idea how the people on the board are going to be feeling when they vote.

At least with sports you have stats to back up your bets.

They look at previous award bodies like the Golden Globes and SAG, plus inside knowledge.

guild awards almost always dictate the oscar winner since the academy is a combination of all the guilds

I'm torn.

La La Land is the obvious choice. But it feels like it would bring too much controversy.

Moonlight would be the cynical choice. A movie about a gay black guy? Why wouldn't it win best picture?

Idk what to do

Have you not been witness to the absolute tidal wave of black media coverage over the last 6 months? Trump being inaugerated just the month prior to this pretty much guarantees Moonlight gets it.

First post is right. There is no way La La Land will lose to Moonlight. As garbage as it is La La Land will win.

La La Land has as much nominations as Titanic and fucking All About Eve. It will win.

Look at the other choices

There are three nigger flicks, one with faggots, one with cunts, and one with competent acting performances by respected thespians. These three will split the White guilt vote.

The faggots, kikes, and whites in Hollywood LOVE musicals. They WANT musicals to come back. They will be voting for their self interest. And lul lul land did decent box office numbers.

It's a lock, It will ALL best picture awards from here on out. The producers guild awards will be the true confirmation.

I honestly doubt a simple majority of the academy even watch the Moonlight screener.

It was almost a good /bet/ thread for moment. Then Sup Forums showed up.

La La Land is winning you dumb faggots

>La La Land is going to win

Bringing it back

Who would you take here?

Whats going on with Leia?

She uhh....didn't fly so good.

got to be done lads

Has an oscar-nominated musical ever lost before?

Nigga what site is this?

MyBookie

Luke will die. Is Phasma even that important?

La La Land is going to win because it's prime Oscar bait. Takes place in Hollywood, they eat that shit up, it's a musical, they eat that shit up to. Anything that Hollywood can look at an pat themselves on the back for being so damn good simply because it's Hollywood, well that's going to win.

>year after #OscarsSoWhite
>same year Trump gets inaugurated
>giving best movie to a picture that celebrates whiteness
>not giving it to the movie about a gay black man to show America we must "soldier on" or some dumb shit

Moonlight is a fucking lock.

What is to stop the actors and people who filmed the movie from betting as a lot of them know the outcome.

If not Leia then probably Luke. Everyone else on that list will make it to episode 9.

No it's not. They'll give colored people other wins, but La La Land is a fucking lock to win. Hollywood just cannot turn down a circle jerk.

such suspicious activity will be noted and the bookmaker stops taking bets. If the sum is large enough.

It's illegal and they have enough money already where they don't need to worry about risking their career on something dumb like that.

fuck sake getting derailed by fucking star wars children. FUCK OFF TO REDDIT YOU BABYS

This thread is now /bet/

This.

Denzel will get his third instead of the white rapist. Nigger flicks will win the tech awards, but Hollywood loves itself too much to deny La La Land.

La La Land you dumb shit. Bet on La La Land.

Oh bless your soul you think celebrities wouldn't do illegal shit to make even more money.

>Had $100 on Drumpf winning with 25/1 odds
>Won $2,600
>About to place $250 on Moonlight winning with 9/2 odds
>Will win $1300

DONT THINK IT, DONT SAY IT ¡¡¡

4000 down the drain

yh but they pass the information to their friends who can win a decent amount of money.

Moonlight isn't going to win friendo, i hope you spend that $250 on something instead of giving it to the bookie.

Moonlight will win because they have to give stuff to the blacks to deal with the #oscarssowhite bullshit from last year, and there are barely any blacks worth winning in the other categories, so they will give la la land it's awards in the other categories but give best picture to moonlight

lol so we've turned in /bet/ now?

Do it OP easy money.

>follow /bet/ advice
no... unless you want to lose your money
Hidden figures will win

>Moonlight
>not winning