Attached: bones-539.jpg (320x320, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dazeddigital.com/music/article/37214/1/bones-interview-underground-rap-king
youtube.com/watch?v=r3OOzesp4JA
youtube.com/watch?v=18UJJupz3wU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He doesn't give a fuck
that's the real reason
he describes the process behind making his albums in a bunch of interviews i've seen, he usually gets really high and spits a bunch of stuff, often not even writing his bars

Bones interviews??? fucking where lol? I've found like one interview of him and he's tooling on the guy interviewing him the whole time

If you think it somehow degrades his name you cleary don't get it. Do you think he gives a fuck? He likes to keep high output and his following is absolutely dedicated. He has a few vids with high views in the millions but I'm shocked at how relatively underground he's managed to stay when soundcloud rap seems to be hitting its zenith.

>So, what’s the process like? You’re insanely prolific, especially for not having any label support.

>BONES: Nothing special, I swear, it’s not. I don’t even know how to explain this without sounding like a dickhead. I don’t write on my phone, I don’t keep notebooks of rhymes. I just have stickies on my laptop. And I just do it quick. I never write something and try to record it days later. It’s nothing special, there’s no need to try to dissect it.

dazeddigital.com/music/article/37214/1/bones-interview-underground-rap-king

This entire thing is pretty interesting

theres at least 3-4 really good/good songs even on the weaker albums so i find it to be worth it
check out carcass if you havent, one of his most consistent
youtube.com/watch?v=r3OOzesp4JA

I think his newest releases are fucking great.
If anything, he should work on the songs a tad longer.

Yeah every project tends to have a handful of good tracks but also some garbage. It would be interesting to see him make a full album, with a lot more thought into each track and project as a whole. This is coming from a long time Bones fan

This is what his next album is going to be, or is meant to be at least, from what I've seen
He's releasing TheManInTheRadiator soon. He's been teasing this album for YEARS. It really seems like he's hyping it up to be his magnum opus. I can't think of anything he's put off releasing or been working on for even half as long.

What subpar content? I can throw on virtually any of his albums while smoking a couple bowls and have a great listening experience. The guy literally makes perfect music for a smoke sesh.

oh fuckkkkkkk wow im hyped

>while smoking a couple bowls

If you have to be intoxicated to enjoy the music then it clearly isn't very good

>implying thats the argument he was making

dankkkk strawman bro

I'm glad this thread exists. I just listened to my first Bones project, Unrendered and liked it quite a bit. Where does it rank in his discography and what are his best projects?

My favorite projects from him are Garbage, Skinny, and Useless. Garbage is probably the best place to start for someone just getting into him

It's a good one. Not his best, tho.
If you are starting, I recommend you to go to Garbage, TeenWitch or Banshee.

Unrendered is one of his best newer era projects. Bones' discography is weird in that a lot of it can be very samey but at the same time he has a pretty diverse spread of styles.

I would recommend checking out Powder (his best album in my opinion), Useless (Seemingly his most critically acclaimed album), PaidProgramming 1 and 2 (the first 7ish tracks on 2 are fucking crazy), Banshee (described as the Blair Witch Project if it were an album), and Garbage.

You really can't go wrong with any of his projects. I would say GoodForNothing is his worst project but even that has some crazy songs that don't sound like anything else I've ever heard him do. Example: youtube.com/watch?v=18UJJupz3wU

What sounds like Banshee? I really like this one, but seems like there's no much like it.

Banshee is in a league of its own, tonally. It's pretty unique. I don't think any of his other projects capture the same atmosphere, but the closest would be HermitOfEastGrandRiver, I think.

Unrendered is really good. My personal favourite is NoRedeemingQualities though, CARCASS is awesome too

>he doesn't give a fuck
>using this shitty excuse to justify his bad projects

it's rly just bc of his output, like other people have been saying, and his output is just a result of his working habits.