Is this good?

is this good?

Attached: 510sFXwMrbL._SX355_.jpg (355x351, 39K)

yes

One of their weakest imo
too poppish, too girlish, bland

It is v good. Dream Pop I'd say?

i like it more than las vegas

soy

when pol hates it you know its good
definitely listening now

what do you think

they're a very overrated and boring band but that album has a few of their only good songs.

Attached: IMG_4769.jpg (1400x2100, 2.28M)

Listen it yourself instead of asking to be spoonfed.

That said, it's pretty good. Like it much more than Heaven or Las Vegas.

Lorelei is a great song to have sex

Treasure is their best album.

>too poppish, too girlish, bland
yes,yes,no.

I don't know anybody who'd know who this band was but are cocteau twins a girly/feminine band for a guy to love?

Attached: 1479099140195.png (275x217, 80K)

why limit your taste like this? I get wanting to not be a numale but it's not like your dad is sitting right next to you whenever you listen to music

yes they are kinda girly but if you like dreamy music then try it, it's pretty good

tru

I don't limit my taste at all I'm just insecure if people might get the wrong idea about me.
I've listened to them for months, full volume nearly every single day, they are one of my favourite groups. My sister made a comment about the music I listen to though and then I realised that somebody might think that of me.

i'm a girl and i don't give a fuck if the music i listen to is "masculine" or "feminine", why men give so much importance to that?

>i'm a girl
cmon you know the drill, post tits or feet

I'm not sure i'm just a moron.
Since I was 6-8 I was terrified that my family would realise I liked poppy music with female vocalists so I constantly told everyone how much I hated it until I was like 19, in my stupid head i was afraid they'd ask me if I was gay/wanted to be a girl.
It kind of feels embarrassing to admit it all these years later though, maybe I should just do it.

aww you shouldn't be embarrased mate, listening to "girly" music won't make you a girl (or gay if thats what you're worried about)

its great

Being afraid to like music because it is feminine makes you way more of a pussy than liking girly music does

dumb fairytale-core bullshit

you don't have to advertise what you listen to