youtu.be/7tEUCpaCEig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All women are evil.
No exceptions.

>one hapa
>one white
>one black
come on

So they don't like that someone is attracted to them? Why do feminists want to be miserable?

So...are these two gay for each other or what?

Any of u guys ever been to a 方特?

i bet their tinder profiles say "must be over 6 feet tall, black and muscular teehee~"

good morning friends

Wow Japanese schoolgirls look yummy.

>Americanized asians
>westernized asians
Not even once.
Also this is a good read for anyone actually interested in modern Chinese history.

Sexpats OUT

This image is why I'm leaving as soon as my degree is up, having yellow fever and dealing with westernised Asians is suffering

rate the girl

Must have lost half her weight during that photoshop

lol@her philtrum

this

#brave #aufschrei

>slutwalk
>no bare titties
What a shitty protest. What's slutty about this?

Why is it so complicated to get a visa for business or work in China? I mean it's schizofrenic, they offer jobs for expats (supposedly) but they don't want to deal with the visa paperwork, and it's the company the one who has to help the worker with it. Honestly I don't get it. Are they expecting to hire people who are already there with study visa or something? I don't understand how this works, and it's not even ESL

Very cute, all other commenters are jelly

no standards joe entered the thread

at my age you can't have standards

just give up now

Because they want freedom and freedom is often misery

arent spanish ppl suppose to hate chink af?
why r u still trying to get a job around here

why spanish ppl are supposed to hate chink af?

There was some news story about how anti chink Spaniards are a few yrs back released by some Chinese news agency
. Something about some Spanish TV show prob dog related can't fkin remember.

>Why is it so complicated to get a visa for business

its not lmao

pic related stuff i guess
result in racist tv show and march
saw the report a time ago, couldnt remember

youtube.com/channel/UCXFUJBn-uVw7NuBcDu-byFw

There's an interesting new Youtube channel by a Chinese woman. It's quite interesting. :^)

She's cute 2bh

>second hand kimono

lol poorfags

some doctor she is

What's the chinese version of Google Images ?

Would you rather fuck Vivi or Prozzie?

Exactly

Aren't they both girls though?

They've recently changed the system

Stop posting this copypasta we've all had enough of it

why are you asking?

I read quite a lot of this before getting bored. Fine, he raises some valid points which sound really really shitty. But it was his choice to learn Mandarin, and also travelling to a foreign country is pretty cool. Also nobody is forcing him to use that skill - he could literally go and get a job doing something else if he wanted

Also surely with all that experience, he would now have worked out how to overcome all those problems. I.e., he should insist on going to check on steel quality samples PERSONALLY before making any orders. Et cetera.

It just reads like the guy is making the same mistakes over and over again instead of learning and thinking "hm maybe I should exercise a lot of scrutiny before picking a steel supplier next time, and I should personally check their product, thoroughly, before buying from them".

>westernized asians

they are more unattractive than western white girls

Girls are programmed to fuck the best guys, they don't fulfillment from being sluts, they get it from bagging THE most valuable male that they can. They would rather compete and share 1 alpha male than have a beta for themselves, that's why a lot of guys are left out.

How is it even possible for a building to collapse like that?

America's demise fills my heart with warmth.

I am so confuse.

I thought /sino/ was safespace for ching chongs to talk about ching chong shit.

But this thread make it seem like /sino/ is for ping pong the ching chong.

Someone gimme a quick answer yo.

Do we LUV or HATE the chinks?*
*(reminder that whoever posts "LUV" will be assumed to be a chinese diaspora)

we luv the chinese girlfeet

chinese male here my life doesn't matter really.
it's all about the USA the SP 500 the cryptocurrencies

why is chinese media such crap

i just want some chinese VNs or animes that i can mindlessly watch for a few hundred hours to come out fluent

>cryptocurrencies

买那个

XMR XRP ARK

tell me /sino/, at what age do girls become christmas cakes?

I just sold my XMR yesterday. I still have some ETH and I'm waiting to get back into XRP. Might pick up some PAY, too.

Probably above 30.

They are all ugly
Why are all feminists ugly

oh ok
because the girl I'm talking to just turned 25
she never had a boyfriend so I thought she might count as a christmas cake

because they don't wear much makeup and look grumpy

when will rich China produce interesting entertaiment for the west same as rich japan (anime) , rich korea (music),, rich hong kong (movies) did?

youtube.com/watch?v=uuMNmHdr0Lg

>christmas cakes?

That's a Jap term, not Chinese

that one three kingdom series is pretty good, other than that they mainly try to copy jap or korean shitshows

partly the censorship, but hopefully after people get bored of the current style. It took a while for anime to get good enough to become mainstream (dragonballl z/pokemon). The people who are just getting tv for the first time have to get used to all the cliche ridden piles of crap before they start demanding more

I luv em.

Sasha is CUTE

which books in chinese are you reading /sino/?

腾讯凭一款即时通信软件起家,在短短十多年时间内飞速成长, 由单一化经营走向多元化, 造就了一个庞大的-QQ帝国- 堪称中国互联网领域的一个经典神话

this, can't wait to graduate

they become feminists because they're ugly, men don't want them so they think men are the problem

stop messing with my dick

>no foundations
ah yes

the guy is clearly a fucking idiot, he shouldn't expect business in china to work like the west, now stop posting this

LOVE

我爱中国女生

When I started learning Chinese I was under the impression that HSK1 was equivalent to A1, HSK2 A2 and so on... It's far from true.
What HSK lvl do I have to achieve to feel a little bit comfortable reading chinese ?
I think it's probably HSK5 which is going to take forever.

>这感觉时候的你从来不会有一个中文女朋友

most chink males of worth don't touch anything above 25 or 26, and consider them too old to date or bear children.

don't be one of those foreigners dating an older woman. you make white boi look like fucking desperate losers to the locals. if you can't get an 18-19 year old chink girl as a good looking swede you should kys

but non-asian asians are literally never parroted as any of those things. Also, they're not very strong or independent if they require and ascribe to feminism.

peru why are you reading that book peru? are you trying to study the chinks' methods to success peru? peru I think they pretty much had everything handed to them peru, and you can't replicate what they did peru because they didn't work hard in the first place peru.

peru? would you recommend this book peru

what if he's also around that age? Does he want to be one of those westerners who dates an 18 year old rural girl and looks like a pedo?

Never. I have a thing for older women anyway.

It's alright, but I am still waiting for some good podcast in Mandarin.

China cant be trusted.

Yeah it's 5. You'll be able to read elementary school stuff at 4. I don't know why they even have levels like 1 and 2.

After HSK6 the Chinese government defines you as literate, but HSK6 still isn't enough to read a Chinese newspaper.

Because it takes some time to get there and it's probably best to be familiar with very basic and easy concepts.
It would feel really overwhelming if you had to start learning 600 words right away.

Is this true ?!

depends sometime newspapers use too much literary devices and classical Chinese saying prob that's why it's hard to read but most of the time newspaper are as retarded as that of the west

>Is this true ?!

I read a blog the other day where someone analysed some text from Chinese news. It showed that only 97% of the words matched words someone who had HSK 6 would know.

97% word recognition sounds very high, but that's 3 out of 100 words that are completely unknown, and that means you can't really read and understand a passage.

Something is off about her face. I think without makeup she look 6/10 at most.

I like it when they look ugly in the morning, it builds my confidence.

they already do, but it's not exported like sk or japan

try nirvana in fire. it's unironically the most epic show i've ever seen

>they mainly try to copy jap or korean shitshows

contemporary stuff yes, but their historical dramas are kick ass

hsk5

Im developing a course about how to import from China to Peru, the more books in english and chinese I read about the topic , the better my course will be
I already had read that book , Jack Ma 马云, during the last month I was in China, interesting book that describes how Jack Ma developed his e-commerce websites, when he was a kid he got in contact with an australian family that helped him a lot , from them he learned english, later he worked as english teacher , he moved to the USA where he was a software website seller, after noticing the globalsources website, he went back to China to start alibaba, then he recieved a big investment from the guys of Yahoo, who are american chinese, he also received funds from a japanese investor, alibaba got famous and after the IPO , Jack got enough money to buyback all the Yahoo's alibaba shares
taobao and alipay are also mentioned in the book
from that book I learned the existence of 阿里旺旺, a instant messaging program needed to contact factories and traders at the 1688.com website , thanks to this I dont really to go back to China again

If you like Jack Ma story , I recommend to you to also read pic related

kek
wrong pic

I'm older than her though

Falun Gong

I need this to be my job

youtu.be/7tEUCpaCEig

About how many books have you read in Chinese, /sino/?
How would you describe your reading level?

>About how many books have you read in Chinese, /sino/?
none at all
>How would you describe your reading level?
everyday conversation/chatting is no problem, but reading books and newspapers are a bit over my skill level I think

Is this a good business model? How does this make money if it's free on youtube?

because it's only a preview numbnuts