Why isn't Trap a third "T" in the LGBTTQQIAAP2S acronym?

Why doesn't the left support Trap acceptance/rights movement, Sup Forums?

Based on all the shit that Traps get here - you would definitely think they would count as an oppressed class, wouldn't you think?

Accordingly, are Traps just not visible enough yet - or is there some other reason the Left isn't promoting Trap acceptance?

Muslims have priority over traps, sorry traps, you just gotta take some shots at the bar and forget your sorrows.

Gay is the second letter are you fucking blind

"trap" is used by ugly people on the internet who have brainwashed themselves into liking a fetish they saw in otaku garbage.

i want to fuck her soo bad

You don't have the monopoly on dick-girls, Yoshi

SHE'S NOT A TRAP

NOOOOOO NOT HER

just a coalburner?

That Trump girl is a nigger lover?
Ewww wtf, just no.

>her
take your degeneracy to our unofficial containment board

Does Sup Forums have any idols who aren't at odds with the boards basic philosophy in some major way?

Who is this?

this

Roach trap

First day on Sup Forums, man?

a turk roach muslim

i don't know what the 'basic' philosophy of this board is but there is something to be said for women who have lower standards than most prostitutes

Ashley Jones was the only one

What is "P2S"? I only remembered as far as AA.

she didn't want kids, though, and she was a NEET, and she had a pepsi and McDonalds addiction.

Literally Sup Forums

He's still watching you Ashley, stop posting your face on the internet.

>Pepsi

dropped

Somebody edit pix related so it says "how many letters in your oppression acronym" and they say "four, maybe five?", Then have the first guy says you are like a little baby, waych this "lgbtbbqwtfomglolrofl"

reminder.

P = Pansexual
2S = Two Spirit

Pansexual means you are into anything.

Two Spirit is hard to explain. Basically, think of it as Schrödinger's gender identity.

Kayla isn't a trap, newfag