HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

those airport laughing threads really did a number on you to be this bitter mate

It's a strange shot but is probably right about you.

what's wrong with this? you know this picture is a set photo and not an actual screenshot from the movie like the civil war airport pics, right?

whats the problem?

yeah you can feel bitterness

I agree. Keep spamming so I can add you to the archive.

aware me on those

>that wonderwoman
this whore needs to be blacklisted
what an utter disgrace

only cyborg looks bad

no it's a screenshot form the "I'm real when it counts" scene or whatever the fuck he says

Pretty much. This is why these threads exist. Just report and sage.

Why does Cyborg's dick look like Andross from Star Fox?

>they had the BBC removed to be Cyborg
>Asiatic guy needs to be a friendless loser Flash

why is this movie downlow racist

Cyborg looks great

One film suit in and they fucked it up already

Fuck I hate Zack

>this picture has a multiple Oscar winner

WONDER WOMAN: AND NOW YOU WILL FACE JUSTICE

FLASH (TURNING TO BATMAN): THATS PRETTY GOOD

BATMAN (DOESNT TURN TO FACE FLASH, TALKS OUT THE SIDE OF HIS MOUTH): WE DISCUSSED THIS, LEAGUE OF HEROES . . .

FLASH (ROLLING HIS EYES):
THATS SO LAME!! UGH WE MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED SUPERFRIENDS!

BIG BADDIE: NO . . . IM AFRAID YOURE OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE HERE AMAZON . . .

BATMAN AND FLASH LOOK AT EACHOTHER

CYBORG (SMACKS HIS LIPS)

I don't get it

What is wrong with this picture?

The rest of it is a disaster, but Nigborg actually looks really really cool. Good for him

fpbp

t. butthurt marlel autist

Everything

This. OP is trying to turn the tables but without any actual understanding of context.

Just report and sage. He won't stop otherwise.

You can't even a little bit articulate what argument you're trying to make.

Wow. ANOTHER picture of the JUST league standing there like dumbasses. How exciting.

God, Gadot looks disgusting. Batman looks like Owlman and Cyborg looks like a toy.

Why the fuck isn't that HAHA shit a ban by now?

I'm glad this picture bothers fuckwits like you. The fact that you will see the movie (more than once) regardless had my sides in orbit.

What emotions does this stance convey?

Where does the actor/actress focus their attention and what does that tell us about the scene?

Is there a different way the actor/actress could stand that would better explain their character or the scene?

Looks better than this

At least she looks better here than in that last picture

This looks like it was taken straight out of a comicbook

This. Must be hard for a marlelcuck to have hundreds of people rightfully telling your movies are shit made to sell toys, but those were thousands of people just laughing and laughing.

No wonder the poor shill lost his mind

Holy fuck this looks like shit, is this a deleted scene or something?

God I'd love a Bitter Lemon right about now.

Post the webms, you know which ones

Stay salty with your bi-racial Spiderman, your gender fluid Wolverine, and female Thor you absolute faggot.

It's not our fault your ""team"" become prime REDDIT real estate.

That's funny because while DC comics are relatively unscathed from the sjw shit, their movies are more ''''diverse'''' than Marvels.

>that awful CGI airport

>their movies are more ''''diverse'''' than Marvels.
And worse

How so? Marvel is introducing an entire WE WUZ KANGZ movie and storyline, and already established the kangz character in their last film.

The most "diverse" DC has become in the DCU is a black Perry White.

But Black Panter was always black, he didn't get diversified.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

How can people be "hyped" for such anti art garbage?

So they skip the vast majority of Avengers to introduce an Avenger who wasn't even anywhere near the original ensemble, and it just happens to be the black character who comes from a super-futuristic kangz nation in Africa?

Ok. No agenda there at all goy!

in the theater, was this scene this bad in context? because it looks real bad but perhaps it made sense in the actual movie

The vast majority of Avengers are shit. The Avengers were a team created to hold all the B-listers like Captain America, while Spider-man and Wolverine were making money.

No way that's the final CGI, I mean this shit costed how much?

"Salty" means witty, you illiterate vulgarian.

Not that much. I mean RDJ's salary alone probably ate half the budget.

Four DC heroes in a shot, one white, one black and two kikes.

>No agenda there at all goy!
This

The agenda is in picture related. Turning aa blue eyed aryan man into some disgusting meme shit pacific islander. Aquamans story has never been more relevant in such an anti white male times and this is what they did.

>Cyborg in charge of not being a two-bit Ultron rip off, design-wise

>Technologically sounder, more prominent blue lighting = TOO MUCH COLOR NOOOOO
>13 year old's wet dream REDNBLACK edgemaster color scheme = GRITTY, VISCERAL, EPIC

Fucking hell, Raimi was right, the Pacific Islander agenda is taking over this country.

Keep your generic handsome blonde men in la la land please. This film is for young Americans. Non white Americans.

*one muslim, one black and two kikes

Jesus Christ

God dammit. The last thing I need is another man bun faggot for cunt girls to swoon over and nu-male cucks to idolize.

U mad, marvelshill?

>complain about movie
>b.but comics

There is nothing wrong with that pic though

2/10 shilling, stick to fake news

Why is Cyborg in this?

>Technologically sounder,

What the fuck bullshit is this? Blue is a more science colour than red? Jesus christ user.

Because he's been part of the comic iteration of the Justice League for a while now.

I like that they got rid of some of the creases the previous suit had but the little spots of armor of his shoulders and on the abs are ugly as fuck. The things strapped over the gauntlets are rubbish and that cowl is atrocious. It makes his face look oddly flat and gives him that frozen botox look hollywood whores have around the eyes and brow. The way the ears swoop up from the brow give it an odd feline feel.
They really made batman look revolting and they had it perfect the first time round.

They aren't putting any effort in to this are they. They've given up.

Genuine Kek. Have you considered becoming a screenwriter ?

Why does my boipucci twitch when I see this pic?

hahahahahaha

Why do the Empire magazine shots have a tendency to ruin hype for a movie? They did this with X-men too.

>it's a "DC faggot defends his capeshit movie by comparing it to other capeshit

You realize Marvel movies being shit doesn't mean yours isn't shit right?

BATMAN ES UN VIEJO PANZÓN
BATMAN ES UN VIEJO PANZÓN

YEEPEE!

This improves Aquman, who looked like a Swedish twink before. Now he looks like Neptune, which is what a Sea God should look like.

>is what a Sea God should look like
>Neptune Roman God of the Sea should look like a pacific islander

What Xbox game is this from?

>comic con asspies gather nervously next to the only female who showed up this year

>batman
>captain russia
>SJW ternimator
>rancid anorexic power fantasy