Childhood is idolizing Pizza Hut

Childhood is idolizing Pizza Hut

Adulthood is realizing Papa John's makes more sense

Complete opposite for me senpai. The cheese on Papa Johns just isn't as good.

>not Comet Ping Pong

fucking peasant

Cicis all the way

>blocks your path
>mentions local pizza place nobody cares about

imo Papa John's went down hill after what's his face bought the chain. I used to order from them all the time.

As long as we all can acknowledge Domino's is wet cardboard with anime, sure

Cicis is fucking trash

>FUCK LOCAL PIZZA! I ONLY EAT HORRIBLE CHAIN PIZZA!
>ONLY HIPSTERS LIKE LOCAL PIZZA!
Plebs like you are the worst. I bet you also think McDonald's makes the best burgers.

Your mom is trash

>wasn't talking about you but somehow you took offense

Really made me think

Never liked Pizza Hut, it's always too greasy.

It always just tastes like a oven pizza you pay someone else to bake for you.

That being said, I'm not necessarily impressed with Papa Johns either.

yes, a specific local pizza place doesn't matter because people live other places
but if you don't eat local pizza, you're a fucking pleb

Why is this on Sup Forums ?

This isn't kino

daily reminder that pizza the hutt owns the rights for stuffed crust pizza

>Americans think their fake cheese abominations are somehow able to be broken up by quality

top lel

>tfw only get Domino's

Don't bring my mom into this you dick.

How come the Pie In The Sky near me sells stuffed crust then John?

adulthood is realizing that cooking your own food is more rewarding you fat piece of shit.

It's pizza Kino

i used to work at papa johns and their pizza is only good for about 5 minutes after it leaves the oven. i'd only ever eat PJ when there was free pizzas for the staff on shift and we could load it up with tons of extra shit

their cookie pizzas were way better than pizza hut's tho

A portion of the proceeds gets kicked back to the hut friend

>2015
>eating papa john sugar sauce

>not eating while you watch your kino

That's because $2.50 is the most that you ever spend, Rick

Local pizza places are almost always better though, and much cheaper.

Don't know about the US but here in the UK standard 10'' pizzas cost around a tenner from Domino's or Pizza Hut. At any local take-away they're about £4.

Why do americans talk about their consumer brands as though they are universal? So entitled to reserve a thread to talk about something local

Papa John's, Pizza Hut, Little Caesar's and Domino's are the capeshit of pizza.

That's just not fair

Step it up senpai

we're the main characters

>Cheese isn't as good
Are you fucking mental?! The cheese on Pizza Hut is paper thin and tastes like garbage. Papa John's cheese is nice and warm and melts in your mouth as you bite down and the salt lingers on your tongue.

I'm more confused about why Americans constantly talk about shitty mega franchise brand pizza when they supposedly family owned pizzerias and everyone knows they make superior pizzas that makes shitty franchises not even worth mentioning.

Unless you're an Italian, fuck off.

KEKS AND FAGGOTS, ALL OF YOU!

American "food" isn't food

eating some pizza hut right now lads

papa johns is bland and dry

What kind of crust thickness do you get? I'm just not a fan of a lot of cheese it makes me nauseous.

Yup, you're definitely not Italian. Keep being salty, starving europoor.

Does anyone else know any mob run pizza joints near them? I knew this one place and it literally had the best pizza on the plant. The crust was delicious on it's own right, the sauces was the perfect amount of sweet, and they loaded it up with cheese.

But then the place got shut down because the books weren't adding up. Someone bought the place up but when the previous owners offered to sell the recipe the new people didn't want it. The pizza is now a pale shadow of what it once was.

Sure, supporting the mob is bad, but it was great pizza dammit!

>Americans think being normal weight is starving

Literally cannot make this up

Just standard crust size. Thin crust has shitty unappealing crust, and deep dish is too soggy. A nice middle ground is preferable.

French >Italian

Bet you've never eaten at a proper French restaurant.

Where are you from user? Are you sure you didn't see that in a movie?

Man, the jealously and saltiness of you europoors is astonishing. No one was talking about countries but out of nowhere you go "HURR DURR ALL AMERICAN PIZZA IS BAD!" I would bet a ton of money you've never even been to America.

French food is bad. Just, fucking bad.

Domino's is kino

everything else is shit

And yet nearly every famous chef and restaurant deal in French cuisine.

Bet you've never eaten at a proper American pizza restaurant. Bet French pizza is shit compared to Italian pizza and American pizza.

Only Americans would think their pizza is food. And I haven't been to America because I'm too white I wouldn't fit in

>And I haven't been to America
And your opinion is completely worthless. Go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums if you want to spend all day whining about America.

Do you only eat Pizza? There's more than just Pizza out there man.

This. The question is for everyone. Seems to me like Europoors just don't have pizza and are jealous.

yes lad

This is a PIZZA thread.

Illinois.

The owner owned a black car with blacked out windows and counted his money with his back to the wall. One time when my dad was picking up pizza there he said he saw the owner, drive up, walk behind the counter, move the girl at the register aside, opened the register, took a wad of cash from it, and walked out. Once he was gone my dad asked the register girl "were you just robbed?". "Oh, no. That was just the owner. He does that from time to time".

>French cuisine.

Like what? They learn how to cook there sure, but that's just because they have the best knives and good plates and can do all that fancy froo froo shit.

The food itself is bad. Tastes fucking bad and everything smells like shit. I stayed with a french family for a month and everything they served smelled like shit. Okay the cakes were good but that was it.

Well it is his money. Don't see anything wrong with that.

childhood is idolizing new york style
adulthood is realizing chicago style is dogshit

So you never stop idolizing new york style?

When you grow up with processed plastic for food, real cuisine will disgust you. You know when people stop showering and live in the woods for a few months they notice all the artificial smells everywhere. Same thing going on with you.

pretty much

>Americans pizza

I CAN'T I'M GONNA BUST HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

>people eat pizza with cheese

When will this degeneracy end? who /pizzawithnocheese/ here

so... bread?

If you live in the Northeast and eat at chain pizza places you should neck yourself desu

BTFO and checked

No duh. How the hell do you think seperates the mob from petty gangs? They make money """legitimately""" by strong arming other businesses and scraping a little off the top whenever possible.

There is this other business owned by the mob, a fast food joint, that kept a popular outside franchise out of the city. Both were owned by Italian families so they came to an agreement. A petition was signed by people in the city to actually bring this outside franchise to the city because everyone loved it so much and drove an hour to get a sandwich there, but they still refused to come because they didn't want to mess with the mob of the city. Then the outside franchise got bought up by a billionaire and the franchise moved in.

I like papa john's most of the time, but the one near the university I go to is absolute dogshit; burned crust and absolutely no sauce every time.

>2nd best pizza in the world, only behind the culture that originally perfected the dish itself

I mean okay dude, you can just say you never actually went to America, we won't laugh too hard at you.

Obviously with sauce as well

Jet's is god-tier

Are you poor?

Kek every thread

Rekt

Wrong

Pizza Hut is kino

It's always burnt

Wagecuck

Yep

>leave pizza kino to me

>people claiming to know anything about pizza when they haven't traveled to every country in the world and eaten pizza from all of them

>Overpaying corporations instead of making your own pizza

You already admitted you've never been to America. Stop posting.

That culture that perfected the Pizza came to your country. You didn't perfect shit.