Why are Trump supporters weaboo faggots?

Why are Trump supporters weaboo faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
seductivemidnightcandyshop.com/life-sized-masturbator-toy/
bedroomjoys.com/product/fuck-me-silly-bubble-butt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really makes you think huh?

>not being a weeaboo
>in fucking 4chins

Do you have more of those?
I need them to shittalk japs.

thats almost 600 bucks worth of latex, user.

aint nothing to fuck around with. hes rich.

That's 4,000 USD of ass and pussy in your picture.

>you will never have 40 pounds of latex ass

I'm not

The one on the left. Hummmmmm.

I'm jealous desu.

Smart people gravitate towards smart things.

what a faggot you are, then

I have webms of that guy.

Those are like 9 pounds of silicon or whateaver rubber they used to make them.

Fapped as hell to it.

rinku is top tier waifu though

Some autists take meme too far. This is the downside of having a dank ass right-wing meme culture on 4skin.

DELETE THIS

Post 'em.

I've got 6 webms

MORE

I need to buy that

Fug

They're not, they're just being "ironic" and contrarian, as Redditors are so often prone to doing. Genuine Trump supporters aren't the ones in the YouTube comments section with a fucking Pepe avatar and a name like "Top Kek" or "Make Anime Great Again" memespouting and letting everyone know that they're a modern day Sup Forums using memespouting faggot making retarded comments. These are people with no stake in this election beyond bragging on the internet about how their candidate won so they can laugh at Tumblr.

It's all about "irony" to these worthless faggots. Genuine Trump supporters actually give a shit about Trump and his policies, not his longevity as a meme or his trendy utility as a meme. The same people doing THAT are the same people "ironically" latching onto the whole "Photoshop a MAGA hat onto an anime girl" bit as well.

The overlap between these faggots and Reddit is very clear - Go to /r/The_Donald and see for yourself that the very same memespouting retards in the Trump threads are doing the exact same things, with the exact same behaviors, as the retards on the Trump subreddit.

Just more insincerity and more bullshit from people who are in this to spout memes and act like faggots.

Post them bro.
I didnt name the files and I dont know of any "image viewer program" that show you the preview of webms.

By the way, those costs 2.000 Obamas each.

I've look them up, user. Those things are a grand each.

>mfw my big ass thick milf hentai fantasies have become a reality

You know you're on Sup Forums , right?

I wish I could afford one of those things.

Where the fuck do I get one?!

Dude what are these things made out of?
Can I just buy a block of the stuff my own and sculpt the ass myself instead of spending 1000 dollars?

Daddy issues.

screencapd for truth

How much man link me up

just the asses are like 100 bucks I think. Not sure how much in Britbongistan (I won't get to say that soon anymore though, congrats)

Post the one where he puts his arm in.

That guy is living the dream.

Don't ban me mods, it's for education
Don't know some guy posted them on gif a while ago.

thread derailed

Where can I buy this?

Those giant panties always crack me up.

PLZ!

wtf? What did I see then? I swear I have seen similar products for like 100 to 200 dollars.

These must be name brand latex asses then.

But are they actually voting?

I NEED THIS

Why are Juan and Paco so butthurt they will have to build a great wonderfull wall soon? It will be a testiment to mexican engineering!

sys.Sup Forums.org/pol/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=78751096
Start here and work your way up.

You sex obsessed faggots need to go back to Sup Forums or /r9k/. We have boards for this shit. Pick one, go there and then kill yourselves.

Because fun things are fun user.

>Complaining about anime on 4chins

Are you one of those mexican intellectuals I've heard so much about?

must buy o-o

yeah, I think I would prefer some tits though. Do they make something like that?

where can I purchase one of these? Hello?
I don't care how much it costs, I'll even buy a used one.

Does anyone here own one of those 20 lbs of pussy and ass? What are they like? Do they fuck good?

>no fun allowed

Holy fuck. If the government would give me more money, I'd totally buy one of those asses.

and i though chanology was cringey

worthless roastie detected

You must get invited to a lot of parties, huh?

Those that act like how I've described and are registered to vote and will actually go out and vote, aren't doing so for reasons beyond sticking it to Tumblr's SJW faggots and bragging about it on a Trump circlejerk to contribute to their epic memespouting.

You can guarantee there will be some, and those people should just be culled. Not for voting for Trump, but for doing so just for an internet pissing meme contest instead of actually giving a shit about the way America is going.

While the end result is the same, what matters is how you get there What kind of a fucking idiot just votes to do real-life memespouting and has no idea of the potential consequences or the issues behind them? Voting ignorantly for the better candidate is still voting ignorantly, and ignorant voters are shit-tier faggots who don't really give a shit about the country they're staking their vote on.

You have boards for "fun" faggot; go to them.

It's part of the "be contrarian and weird on purpose" meme of Sup Forums. I'm a Trump supporter and not a weabo (as in not obsessed with moeshit) but my politics are my own, I take them seriously and it's not a meme for me.

Hey, thanks for saying what I'm saying with a lot more authority on the subject. Couldn't agree more. Also cross posters are shit, they invite the reddit "spout the meme without knowing what it means" culture over here.

Isn't it ironic how many contrarians end up being conformists to whatever is contrarian?

Lets start a kickstarter for japan to hurry up with the sexy androids robots i heard they cant walk yet

She has two asses you moron

damn, that's yuge. My self esteem would dip to an all time low if i shoved my micropenis in that

lol so mad :)

ROASTIE ALERT

ROASTIE ALERT

Fun things are fun, or so I've heard.

I think I found it
seductivemidnightcandyshop.com/life-sized-masturbator-toy/

Lol why you mad though?

not very smart are you mexico

Real pussy is way tighter than most of these.
I have a few different variations of the tomax venus real series, and they're all loose but still better than real pussy.
The material on these things looks to be pretty high quality silicone, not the cheap rubbery/plastic shit that fleshlights and cheaper onaholes are made of.

A pound of tomax silicone is like 50 bucks, so this thing must be at least 1000 bucks, not taking other things into account.

/r9k/ pretty much is Sup Forums and both are in serious denial about it.

I've been messing with molding materials and trust me, the material costs alone are going to hit near 1k with that shit.
Especially when you're going to be buying stuff that's basically food grade silicone and won't give you a dick cancer if you fuck it.

I have a small 6 litre bucket of silicone laying around and that thing cost me around 150€
Those asses would proably require at least 5 times that.
Then you'll also need the sculpting skills to make the moulds.

The weebshit is awful and a good reason why I stay out of the Trump generals. Post more gigantic rubber asses

>1 grand
No thanks.

Trumpfags are Enlightened.

The 3D Flesh is full of Disease for just Temporary Pleasure.

Only 2D is Perfection and Safe.

Now user, there's nothing wrong with being a fucking weeaboo

Largo de aquí, pinche weeaboo.

wait, so are they fun to fuck or not? Your post goes back and forth.

I used to have a fleshlight and enjoyed it but never really researched into the more expensive toys.

2D girls are love, you mook.

where can I buy one? is there any petite sizes?

>that arm

pale skin and thick black hair worst combo

. Now.
>Implying I'm one of you pretend misanthrpist faggots from /r9k/ who would be offended at not being invited to any kind of party
That's a weird way to attack someone. Attacking a social outcast on Sup Forums, that's just fucking strange. I've never gotten that.

I like all the /r9k/ faggots swamping my replies instead of bothering to have a serious discussion about the OP's topic. It's like Reddit thinks that this is what trolling is about. All this "maybe if I post with an anime girl he'll rage at weeaboos" thing. You niggers aren't even weeaboos, you're just pretending to be for the sake of your bait. What a bunch of faggots.

>Isn't it ironic how many contrarians end up being conformists to whatever is contrarian?
Yeah, like the aforementioned Redditors.

I'm aware. Post-2014 Sup Forums is garbage.

>petite sizes?
really makes u think

i have a Venus real and within less than a month my dick had tore the insides to ribbons. are they not supposed to last that long?

Keep posting please.

you can't have that in canada, it's illegal

no its this one
bedroomjoys.com/product/fuck-me-silly-bubble-butt/

>largo de esta pagina weeaboo, pinche weeaboo
nah son, YOU are the one who doesn't belongs here

The guy that had them said they were kinda loose I think. You can get nicer stuff for a lot less, just go to /jp/'s onahole thread.

So mad.

ROASTIES

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

What the cancerous shit?

okay canda have a good one