ITT: Punchable faces

I hate this stupid smug pseudo intellectual prick and his laughable dance/house-rap attempt

Attached: 19-vince-staples-feature.w512.h600.2x.jpg (1024x1200, 345K)

The amount of shit he talks on twitter makes him look like such a pussy

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

him xxx and joey bout to form the migos of kids in their twenties who just discovered atheism and the zeitgeist documentaries

Tired of the Vince slander, please show us your couch

I thought he was cool when he was a dude rapping bout life and his past of gamg shit, then going on Twitter and calling out faggot wannabe gangsters
But that quickly spun into dude making shitty EDM crossovers and getting into petty arguments where acts like a smug faggot because he has a following of high schoolers echo him

His twitter fingers are embarassingly out of control and whenever someone calls him out he acts so obnoxious
People are gonna get sick of this fag quick, all he does is run his mouth

vince makes you this mad

Lmfao

madboi get a life

highschool following finally arrived I see

I'm a lover not a hater

Attached: tumblr_nrlckejA1x1snb6qwo1_500.jpg (493x694, 93K)

t. middle schooler

Exactly what I'm talking about

Is it even possible to be any more off the mark? Are all three of them even atheists? Do any of them even allude to anything contained in zeitgeist? Wtf did this user even mean by this?

>His twitter fingers are embarassingly out of control and whenever someone calls him out he acts so obnoxious
>People are gonna get sick of this fag quick, all he does is run his mouth

homie you cant even spell embarrassing right lmao, show us your couch now. square up lil homie.

edgy for the sake of being edgy, just like the user who posted it

You probably resemble this guy.
Lightskinned Shawn Cee dweeb with glasses. Faggot motherfucker.

Attached: upmilo_fullsize_story1.jpg (500x375, 50K)

im white actually
are you gonna show us your couch now?

Kassem G?

im actually asian

>his couch is this low quality

chance the rapper is a fucking punchable face if ive ever seen one
big as fuck too

chances fan base is awful and his music a bit corny but he seems cool irl, not as friendly as he sounds in his music but still aight
vince seems like hes a snarky faggot all the time

he makes interesting shit that I feel like more people need to listen to, and his social media persona is the best marketing for it

oh ya'll big mad

I'm asian

Can you imagine being this upset about a celebrity lol

Attached: shawnmendes.jpg (246x205, 6K)

Saw his bitch ass live w/ Tyler, The Creator in Denver recently. He sucked... Rapping over the song literally playing in the background. Acting strange on stage, made people wait 7 min and 45 secs to hear him play 745.

Tyler on the other hand was good. He knows how to handle a crowd.

You are white.

I'm asian