Sup Forums this is going to be our new country

Sup Forums this is going to be our new country.

>Small nigger population, we can massacre them all.
>We can then make it our white utopia.

What do you think Sup Forums ?

Who will work the farms?

nope.
Namibia

Be way too hot. Spent about 6 months travelling around that part of the world and the heat is horrific.

nothing will ever get done

we will attack India and claim their land as soon as we have enough people, until then we will have to loot boats which pass by.

that is why we attack Nepal and India. There are some cold places there.

are you autistic or just underage?

>white utopia
>canada
Well, at least you're not us. Brb stealing white boi's bike lmao truuu

you're both fucking wrong

this user is right

pic related is objectively the best choice for our pioneer little Europe

>short distance away from major city of Vladivostok and Japan
>majority white
>low population
>low population density
>rich natural resources of fish and timber
>good arable land
>temperate oceanic climate
>Russian government offering free land on the island

Its understand Hindú dominante, not gonna happen
That angola plan of yours is more plausable.
However there is a group of mount just 2 meter underwater between the Pitcain Islands and the Pascua islands
Build artificial islands like the Chinese

>Heat
>Venomous Snakes
>Tropical Disease

What could go wrong?

>Myanmar

Kek a literally who country.
What the fuck goes on there?

>Implying the russians are even a choise for this thing.
The free land is only for russian citizens

none, but you are a faggot.

Lol, then we get not only the resort area, fight area, AND the survival area, but Stark mountain as well!

So...only Australians will colonize.

They actually belong to India

it doesn't even fucking matter if you're not a poorfag

everything, especially land, is dirt cheap in the former warsaw pact countries

A long ass civil war since the (80's? 70's? 60's?) 1900's that just ended.

I bet that whole motherfucker is preserve land. endangered birds, animals, the whole shmear

Fuck wrong post, i mean

>choosing to be surrounded by a sea of shit

they're one of three countries on the planet, the other two being the US and Liberia, to use the US customary system of measurements

Then why don't they make that their designated shit country?

>Collect pop from streets and rivers
>Drop it all in Whoville

>Shit in street, still have clean feet

yeah, there are beautiful beaches on the island.

>Sup Forums country
>isolated nigger land
>Sup Forums land
>near Naps, Slavs, Chinks and the literal Jewish oblast
>Sup Forumsland
>Africa
You are all the rapefugees.

Way to hot nigger island ,
i say we colonize Nova Zembla
way to cold for niggers ,
only whites can survive over there

>practically uninhabited Great Britain 2.0

we would be kangz. it's not like the Japanese or Chinese are going to start a war with fucking Russia

You can't breed a new master race there with only autist faggots.

Well it used to be called Burma and millions of people have died their kiddo. Nixon carpet bombed it for 10 years after vietnam and all the Pol Pot, Ho Chi Min shit

A white nationalist island actually sounds great, but let's do one that won't cause controversy.

what do you mean?

seelets make it happen anons

Japan fought them 2wice before world war 2, and won. With their current strength they can atleast ally with the chinese to have another go

yeah bro America wouldn't care about an expansionist Japan declaring wanton wars of conquest in the Pacific

We could recreate a viking raid

Just buy a semi-large boat, sail there with maybe 50 Sup Forumsacks with viking gear and raid them

how would this cause controversy? It is not like the Indians can make us go away in case we make it ours.

Benis in vagina

He was describing himself, he thinks he is white lol

But it is next to fucking India

ilol jews.

It's next to nothing. It's in the middle of the ocean. It's also populated by niggers.

yes, agree. This is why we can occupy it. India won't care.

only fat people care about the heat

What about Patagonia?
>cold,as the narural hábitat of the white Man
>sorrounded by mountains,forests and lakes that resemble most of Europe
>almost no people,and the people do live there are white people
Its literally perfect

Sup Forums should just move the UK. Srart in Yorkshire and then work our way down.

Patagonia is a good choice, but it is so vast and is land bordered. I think island isolation would help preserve our white society far better, and the Sakhalian climate is a bit more agreeable.

Much love to my based white brothers colonizing the Patagonian steppes tho

i came here to be skeptical about the colony thing, now I'm just skeptical of its dissenters.

Not true, Nigger. If you were really white, you would like the cold and not want much to do with stinky ass tropical ball sweat weather or pajama man death ray desert heat.

how about just retake your home countries?

no. I would move to the UK of 500 years ago, not in 2016. Muslims, pfft.

why not just invade and take poland

Israel did it.
> Maybe not the "master race" thing but that bs anyway.

there's some good islands north and west of Scotland with absolutely no shitskins but

NO TREES
O
T
R
E
E
S

Why not Christmas Island?

1. Ally with china and russia and north korea and the entire middle east
2. Destroy usa
3. War russia

>Implying Australians are not white.
We will make our way up gradually and when we find our place of choice we make it our utopia.

But then we couldn't build a magnificent wall

Hey fuck off, we're full

FUCK OFF.

THAT PLACE IS FULL.

India is the most overpopulated country on earth. I'm not setting foot anywhere near their potential clay claims.

>mfw I realize that Australia is whiter than France and Nederlands

i want this nightmare to end

Guys, how about the Faroe's?

All we have to do is organize a mass meetup there and then mass overstay our visas until there's a huge buildup of tourists overstays.

We can arrange for next March or April, everyone just show up with a small tent and camping gear, relocate to the pre-defined campsite, and just start building a network in the city. Euros and Danes in particular should try to get jobs in the ports and at factories and shops. When fellow Sup Forumsacks show up its like fight club, just hook them up with food and supplies and get ready for the transfer of the assets to a council of supreme Sup Forumsfaggots

The best part is Norwegian airline, a budget airline, flies to the Faroes from both Europe and North America. So if we book every seat on every flight all summer long their country will be completely overwhelmed in months.

By the end of the summer we should have a mass bunk facilities, armories full of weapons shipped in from Russia and America, maybe on stolen sailboats if anyone knows how to sail

So fuckin easy ladpais, imagine an Islamic State for productive, science/logic/reason-minded, family and freedom loving, capital and wealth building individuals? We'd have a space elevator and starships in a decade.

WE NEED TREES

RARE (Even though I already caught Santa)

No
Niggerland utopia will never happen.

Actually it is the Netherlands.

I kid you not.

>armories full of weapons shipped in from Russia and America

guns are illegal there. we'd all get deported and sent to jail for 5 years

no trees
o
t
r
e
e
s

fuck off, we ruled you in the past and still do in present day.

This one is correct.
Cold is gold.

Father K bringing the bantz.

Bump

Netherlands isn't full of 18th century disease.

I was thinking about this too OP.

Greenland is a sovereign democratic nation and only has 56,000 people.

So you'd need only about 30,000 Sup Forumstard immigrants to get a majority. From there we can install a dictatorship through referendum.

>Sakhalian climate is a bit more agreeable.
lad,have you ever been there? Its almost like fucking Uranus.

also,in the Patagonia at least has some green lands,while there theres pratically no life.

>Canucks
>Ruling anything

Do you even know what 'CURRENT YEAR' it is?

No spiclands. Spics are more insane than ISIS.

It is filled with more dishonest and criminal people than fucking New York.

Which is saying something.

35.9 degrees Fahrenheit is the average temperature, which will of course increase during the summer months. That's whites only tier weather that we can all appreciate.

Fucking checked.
Also, I bet Japan would have been 13/12 wallets returned.
Kek

Moving to the middle of an ocean that sees dozens of cyclones and tsunamis every single year
You're like one of those faggots that thought moving to the midwest was a good idea because the land was free only to learn what a tornado was AFTER you got there
No, you've done nothing to deserve being the base of operations(though technically we never will because it's a stupid idea to begin with)

Why not just take back your home countries?

you ruled nothing.
you still rule nothing.

though thanks for taking our sikhs.

God damn
Portugal.

No resources, so we wouldn't be able to mine and sell. Or refine and manufacture in to goods and export.
No land, so wouldn't be able to produce excess crop for export.

Sounds like a failed state in the making.

Problem with Sakhalin is that its Russian territory. They wouldn't even give it up with a referendum. Greenland on the other hand is more liberal and would let 30,000 immigrants come in and give them voting rights.

Who turn around and elect a nasty new party in power.

>No spiclands. Spics are more insane than ISIS.

Are you literally retarded? no wonder why the white race its falling,Patagonia is the promised land for white people,theres no places left for colonize,and its almost unhabited. theres no choice.

Tornadoes are not as common or as much of a problem as they're made out to be.

HOLY KEK!

RARE
A
R
E

Saved.

Good. Now go back to preparing your house for the next batch of Syrian refugees.

>Moving that far away from the equator
We're desperate not stupid
It would be shelled into oblivion in a week.
No way the globalists would let that many redpills congregate and create a community

Do you really want to massacre some savages in the forest ? God damn you're dumb, if they'll be white, you wouldn't have donne dat, right?

>American education

> le Argentinian white man
Fuck off Pedro. There is no promised land on your shithole continent. It's the most violent on earth.

This will be Sup Forums's new country

my grand dad was a officer in the army during the British rule. He lived there for majority of his life. He moved to Canada in 1956.

And?... I dont see the problem.

The natural area of the white man (north east europe) its far from the equator,and theres not much difficult to live in the Patagonia.

Few things wrong with this

1. They're not niggers

2. You're a neckbeard

3. It's completely immoral

Why not just take back your home countries?