DUDE EMOTIONS ARE IMPORTANT A DOG AND AN UGLY WOMAN ARE TOTALLY WORTH BEING PERSECUTED AND KILLED LMAO

DUDE EMOTIONS ARE IMPORTANT A DOG AND AN UGLY WOMAN ARE TOTALLY WORTH BEING PERSECUTED AND KILLED LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.idonethis.com/emotions-work/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing can be more important than dubs

I would have murdered the world to save that puppy

Doesn't murder the world actually involve murdering the puppy too in the process?

which fascist puppet wore it better?

>DUDE EMOTIONS ARE IMPORTANT

Well, yeah. Otherwise life would be pointless.

>Otherwise life would be pointless.
>implying a totally, pure logical and rational existence wouldn't be highly superior

Check 'em

>1818
Do these count as dubs?

Yet it would be pointless

Why didn't he use prozium if he felt bad?
Why his son stopped to use prozium if he felt bad too and his mother was killed for that?

>it would be pointless
for you maybe

As if living with emotions isn't pointless?
Life in general is a completely overrated phenomenon.

Only if you failed high school ethics and 1st grade reading comprehension, you dullard.

SO BEAUTIFUL

You are naive, young one.
Without emotions and experiences, you might as well be a rock floating in vacuum.

a puppy

uhn?

>young one.
I'm 34, fuckerino

If you're 34 and still stuck on that, then your life really is pointless and wasted.
Shouldn't have admitted to that.

No it wouldn't. Emotions cloud judgement, they are a distraction. A mind that's completely free of shackles of emotions can make rational decisions that benefit the person.

It would be meaningless and dull.

And? There is no point to anything without emotions. We *are* emotions.
Might as well build an army of robots to run the earth while we mass suicide.

Without emotions you'd have no goals or purposes. You'd have no desire to achieve anything.

Only for someone who has emotions

Someone who has no emotions doesn't actually exist, so it's the same either way.

>Shouldn't have admitted to that.
Why? I have no issue with my age. And I have no issue with my thoughts. Emotions are what prevent humans from being a nearly perfect being living perfect, peaceful lifes. You can keep telling yourself the opposite so you can cope with this senseless life, but at least admit you're just lying to yourself to feel a little bit better. And stop patronizing strangers on Sup Forums, kiddo... or at least wait until you're 18 to do so.

How would someone without emotions even find worth in their existence? They'd be machines.

>Someone who has no emotions doesn't actually exist
that dirt-cheap philosophy... it's embarassing

If you're really 34 then you're the world's oldest soon-to-be-a-school-shooter, Elliot.
If you hate life so much, then why don't you kill yourself?

>Without emotions you'd have no goals or purposes. You'd have no desire to achieve anything.
So false. You could use 100% of your time to improve yourself, instead of spending resourses and time bothering about stupid things

Nice counter-arguments, kiddo! So deep and on point...

>You could use 100% of your time to improve yourself, instead of spending resourses and time bothering about stupid things

You could, but you wouldn't because you'd have no reason to do so.

what are you even doing on this board then?
that's not logical to waste your time like that.
>because i enjoy it
not without emotions you don't.

i'm like 60% sure that's a jojo reference.

a 34 year old stuck in the edgy teen phase.
figures.

This doesn't even makes sense ironically.
I'm saying humanity would be better without emotions. I never said I have no emotions. That's not how humanity currently works you know. Sorry if I ask user but... are you retarded?

Without emotions humanity would be extinct because nobody would reproduce.

THIS EMOTION THAT I'M FEELING SEEMS TO BE EUPHORIA

they made a movie called john wick for you

it's pretty good too

>gunfu

Yeah, that sounds really superior.

It's a metaphor, retardo

This is why I despise John Wick and find it utterly retarded. For a FUCKING dog?? I was rooting for these guys to take Reeves down whenever I remembered this during the movie. In all seriousness.

Sorry, but you're the idiot here.

Holy fuck the edge in this thread is hilarious.

>Rational
nice meme.

What would be its objective

Fucking uninformed children.

Without emotions you can barely do jack shit like this link proves, but you edgys will not read it because it proves you wrong.

>tfw too smart to feel anything

No, rational.
And what you idiot are not getting is that irrationality can be rationally explained. And it can't be vice versa.

being emotional is an integral part of being a living creature
being rational is a unique, intrinsic part of being human
anybody who thinks denying himself either will make him "better" in some way is fucking retarded

>what would be its objective
>no, rational
What?

I always thought he got that cut on his lip to make it look like he got a lip piercing, because that movie is so that The Matrix sort of level idea of "what's cool".

Sorry I misread your post. I thought you meant that instead of 'rational' he should have said 'objective'.

>what would be its objective
Hard to say. Gain of more knowledge and potential to understand the Universe?

>I always thought he got that cut on his lip to make it look like he got a lip piercing

Boy are you stupid.

one day i will be and its gonna be much better than my current miserable existence

this film is trumps america after 4 years XD