Isn't burning the flag a federal offence?

Isn't burning the flag a federal offence?

How can they get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ql56jzWjZ0
kfor.com/2015/07/08/lgbt-advocates-upset-over-facebook-post/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's just a piece of cloth. it doesn't really have any meaning, who gives a shit.

>yfw muslims kills them

What event is this from?

They're displaying the same behaviour as the Muslims they want in so bad. It's only a matter of time before they shoot something guy to "prove guns are bad".

1st amendment rights

Why don't we start burning fag flags? Faggots, cucks, commies, jews, etc, they all burn the US flag while enjoying the supreme legal protections they get here. Why don't we hold a big old fag flag roast? We can buy some cheap ass rainbow flags from China and spend a day shitting on them and burning them, shooting them, etc. Hang them up down range and we can unload some buckshot and 5.56 before lighting them on fire.

Anyone up for it? Best case scenario we can find some of those shitty "trans" fag flags too. Just be careful where you source them, I don't want any money going to some faggot fundraiser or something.

Your rights end where my feelings begin

How much you want to bet on the back it says "made in china"? Who cares dude? Its a flag. I don't think its against the law; that would be the most retarded law ever.

1st Amendment

not anymore

What's the gay version of pic related?

Money is just a piece of paper and its a offence to destroy it

The fact that faggots like you exist makes me sick. I'm two hundred and eighty pounds all muscle and I'd show you what that flag stands for pale.

It's not illegal
It shouldn't be illegal

But it does piss me the fuck off

I could easily does this even in Canada I'll just yell "I'M A MINORITY YOU BIGOTS"

Only liberals are stupid enough to burn something they paid for.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

This includes not only ''''''''hate speech'''''''' but also unpatriotic endeavors such as flag burning.

That's already pretty gay.

Lol you sound fat dude. Angry uncle Sam only had you gun down women and children and not the towelhead army you thought did 9/11?

Muh feelings!

Flagfags are just as emotional as the Hate Speech crowd.

As a gay person, and after seeing this, I honestly wouldn't blame you

Money is a government contract with the person holding it.
A flag is a symbol.

that law exists to prevent the falsification of currency. money is a thing given value by the institution of government that you can exchange for goods and services. Defacing currency takes away from its arbitrary value. burning a flag isn't shit but freedom of expression.

Obama. He just doesn't care.
Bad idea. The Rainbow is originally Gods. The gays co-opted it and every time they wave it they are provoking Gods wrath.

wut

America is one of the better places to be transgendered

If they were in Somalia or Jamaica they'd have been lynched and killed already

I'm transgendered and Europe or America is one of the best places to be for medical and mental health care

First world problems

The rainbow is God's symbol he will never purge the earth again until the end. Let fags have it. Let them wave it around and taunt; when judgement day comes we will all be judged equally.

Throw in Mexico's flag and some Qurans.

Its a symbol of what 300 million people stand for.
Actually burning money improves the value of money

Its actually very sad to me that people are burning the flag that stood for freedom and liberty for so many years. And globalists co-opted it, and now it basically means murder and tyranny

>burning the flag
>literally the top nation on Earth to live in if you are LBQRTXYZ¥ô↨

Move to syria, or Russia, or a muslim infused europe you dipshits

WAHHH SOME STATES WONT LET ME MARRY!!! Well move the fuck out into a different state then, the constitution allows it you retards

We should actually burn american and canadian flags because it's not as if "our" countries were our countries anymore.

#NoNationNoHome

So are you getting better?

That, and flag burning is for useless attention whores. It's a form of trolling and should be ignored.

Where have you been? You can marry in all of them now.

exactly, the flag stands for liberty and freedom. that's why citizens under the flag should have the liberty and freedom to burn the flag.

No.
You can thank the (((Supreme Court))) for expanding "free speech" to include every act short of murder.

Why do tranny faggots do this and wonder why people hate them?

>getting better
The only cure for my condition is a bullet in my head and I'll get around to that in a few years

I thought pol was all about freedom of speech?

not illegal.

Isn't being an illegal immigrant a federal offence? How can they get away with this?

Talk shit get hit

>burning the flag
>federal offense

It's called free speech, you communist faggot

>burning the flag of the one country that actually accepts you as people and your right to freedom

Is that what you tell yourself when you let Jamal and his BBC fuck you girl once your done prepping him? 'She has a ring on her hand, and it's a symbol of us being together, so as long as it's there it doesn't matter if he desecrates it with his hot load'.

It's a racist flag, it needs to be banned. That is why I'm with her.

expanding?
it was always meant to be that way.

when john adams refused to support the french revolution people burned the flag and burned him in effigy and he just ignored them.

then, when the french revolution went insane he just said "told you so".

Freedoms bitch, even if it hurts your feelings

Spoken like a true Texan

Flags dont talk tho

yep

>It should not be illegal

Burning anything in public should be and probably is illegal. If you're in your backyard in a controlled safe firepit, go crazy.

They should hear the 3rd verse of the Star Spangled Banner and hang their heads in shame.

>burning the flag of THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD that tolerates your level of faggotry

God damn it burgers, your liberals are something else.

Free speech, friend. Defend to the death their right to say it.

It's not illegal, it's a method of protest.

It's highly uncouth, and often violently protested against.

But not illegal.

5th I mean

Oops

>burning the flag for tolerance

On YouTube now. Please don't flag me because I don't want my 3rd strike. youtube.com/watch?v=4Ql56jzWjZ0

Somewhat related.

kfor.com/2015/07/08/lgbt-advocates-upset-over-facebook-post/

Burning the American flag is literally the proper way to dispose of it. Weren't you ever in Boy Scouts?

I totally see where you're coming from, but I kind of feel like:
Gay guy:
>I fukkin hate you so bad I'm burning the murrican flag
Me:
>I don't think about you at all

I burnt a flag in front of a homeless vet who was drunk behind a dumpster, the way he stumbled to get across to me reminded me of a zombie film

>it was always meant to be that way.
Oh really?
Then why did legislation against flag burning only get challenged brought before the Supreme Court in 1989?

Did you spit on him as he stumbled toward you, and call him a baby killer who deserved everything that happened to him?

>not participating in the capitalist process of buying shit
Let's be niggers and steal shit

>asked if anyone was hurt from the post
>hung up after "no"
Fantastic

I'm an amendment-to-be, yes an amendment-to-be,
And I'm hoping that they'll ratify me.
There's a lot of flag-burners,
Who have got too much freedom,
I want to make it legal
For policemen to beat'em.
'Cause there's limits to our liberties,
At least I hope and pray that there are,
'Cause those liberal freaks go too far.
(spoken)
Kid: But why can't we just make a law against flag-burning?
Amendment: Because that law would be unconstitutional.
But if we changed the Constitution...
Kid: Then we could make all sorts of crazy laws!
Amendment: Now you're catching on!
Kid: What if people say you're not good enough to be in the
Constitution?
(sings)
Amendment: Then I'll crush all opposition to me,
And I'll make Ted Kennedy pay.
If he fights back, I'll say that he's gay.
(spoken)
Congressman: Good news, Amendment! They ratified ya!
You're in the US Constitution!
Amendment: Oh yeah!

it's not illegal, but it's a sure fire way to kill any support for your "cause"

>bullet
Use a rope, you faggot

Not illegal. The flag is a symbol of freedom.

Free Speech you Commonwealth scum

Hate to sound like a true Burger, but god fucking DAMN!

Fuck these kids, they don't even know what "privileges" they have.

Fuck, the only reason they're out there is because the government behind that flag ALLOWS them to. The founding fathers would spit in these assripped attention whores.

FUCK!

You do realize this isn't going to win right?

Whatever this thing is. Its going to have a long painful life full of anger and jealousy and depression.

A good fucking war would put it in its place.

right now it lives in a false reality. One where you can be fat, wear gold mini shorts, and purple sneakers, while standing in the middle of the street burning the flag.

This thing. Its a fucking joke.

I'm pretty sure there's a whole ceremony to it
Like the difference between lowering a casket into a grave and the paul bearers leaving their gloves with the casket while Amazing Grace is played on bagpipes or just throwing a carcass into a hole

Its not an offense in the US because its protected by the 1st amendment. You can still be tried for arson and other petty crimes though.

You really think Obongo gives a shit? He hates this country just as much as they do.

Be a rational voice for your "community"

>burning the flag of one of the only countries on earth to support your mental illness
Liberals are children.

It's still my country, the government being traitorous doesn't change that.
They're just a domestic enemy.

> he thinks burning a piece of cloth is a crime.

Mind your own buisness Pierre jean-luc

I try to be

You're telling me. The best part is that they do it on college campuses, which are some of the most tolerant and uncritical places on the face of the planet. Of course you can't criticize other places because of muh diversity.