Daily reminder that the 2nd amendment is the most important amendment because it guarantees all the others

Daily reminder that the 2nd amendment is the most important amendment because it guarantees all the others.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-FG9ZKerGM
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_-JKvSJrc
youtube.com/watch?v=O1d7i3i0LLI
youtube.com/watch?v=CbNM0ViRaE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>GUNS & GUNSES!
Guns?

Guns!

Medkit bro, how does your country survive with all these guns?

Bump

Yeah baby! GUNS!!!

That's really simple, leaf: MORE GUNS!

I guess the anti-gun shilling ended because of brexit. Thanks Brits!

How does Sup Forums rate my gun?

I don't buy the official story on most of these shootings, but even if I did...

The fact that there are as many guns in the US as there are is the only thing that gives me even the slightest shred of hope for the human race. I have no doubt in my mind that things would be even worse and that the incoming, global, permanent, totalitarian fascist police/surveillance state would be pushed even harder if those in power didn't have to worry about this.

Yeah, I'm fucking crazy. Guess what? During the Cheney administration, it was a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory that the government was spying on people, wiretapping people, collecting/reading emails, listening in on our cell phone class, etc. Welp, turns out that wasn't even half of it, but hey, the paranoid tinfoilers must be wrong about everything else until somebody leaks it, right? We probably have drones in the sky over the US right now already. Why the fuck wouldn't we?

I don't even like Trump because of his support for Israel, but I'm seriously fucking worried about Hillary's Supreme Court nominees. If the greedy-ass gun lobby is just after money, then thank God there's so much money in making sure that the civilian population has access to guns.

sie sind schoen

why are you letting her hold it? Thats dangerous.

Right? It's a super sweet gun.

Are you stupid or what? NOT letting her hold it would be dangerous! (pic related. It says/asks: gun monopoly for criminals?!)

Why don't non-American value the right to have guns anymore? It seems most people see it as a fundamental right until it's taken away, then they stop caring and value the safety more.

Florida gun laws are best gun laws

Question for the /k/ites here: why is she walking around with two guns that serve practically the same purpose? I can see a reason why you might shoulder a gun of a different length, or a gun with a different purpose (like a marksman rifle matched with rifle kitted for CQB). But, in this case, she's just walking around with what looks like two of the same rifle, a stock variant that is slung, and a significantly modified and accessorized variant in hand.

Is this just some sort of glamorized before and after picture? I know that Weapon Outfitters sells custom parts for guns, so this explanation seems intuitive. That's not enough, though. The scenario seems off. The rifle in hand is not set up to be slung, nor is it compatible with the sling on the slung rifle. Am I to believe that the rifle in hand is meant to be dropped and disposed of? The slung rifle might be the backup, but it is the rifle least likely to be lost.

I really can't understand what's going on here.

100% RIGHT

I will forever be envious of switzerland

I shot a gun for the first time today. 300 rounds later and I think I'm addicted.

i didnt come here to feel.

I love your gun and you are so hot.

>I go to the Swiss Land...
>Strange American boy in a land that talks in an incomprehensible foreign tongue.
>All alone and not part of the Swiss Land's culture save our mutual love of firearms.
>One say cycling in a quaint town with cobble stone roads I see her. My blonde beauty.
>She smiles at me.
>I say "Say, what a nice rifle you have there. Where are you off to?"
>"Hi, today is Schützenfest. We all going to shoot the guns would you like to join me?"
>Hard as a fucking DIAMOND
>Cannot think because blood is rushing to my throbbing cock...
>"s-sure I'd l-love to"
>We ride our heavy metal framed bicycles to a target area.
>Shoot all day.
>Then take a break to have cheese and crackers with a spot of chocolate while taking in the gorgeous alps in the distance.
>"You shoot good American boy what else are you good at?"
>We fuck like savages among the wild flowers

>It seems most people see it as a fundamental right until it's taken away, then they stop caring and value the safety more.

They don't really have a choice at that point. Once you give up the right, it's extremely difficult if not impossible to get it back.

no it doesn't, the 2nd doesn't guarantee shit

i agree with guns being able to be owned and even tanks and rocket launchers for private ownership

but i dont believe in this thug like attitude where people are so obsessed with "guns" that theyre almost begging for someone to walk into their home so they can shoot them
like its a sport

lack of niggers

If you don't feel the struggle isn't real.

She's just using the one she's holding as a flashlight. If shit goes down, she can ditch it and whip around her stock setup.

The first couple words of the second amendment are WELL - REGULATED - MILITIA. You gun nuts are not regulated, let alone well regulated, and not part of militias.

The NRA and right wing gun nuts are are the ones constantly disregarding the constitution.

First is the worst, second is the best...

lol...

the last is "Shall not be infringed" and you never forget that you communist piece of shit because right now I can dream of shooting a piece of shit NATO helmet wearing motherfucker like you through the face with my GUNS for trying to confiscate my weapons as a foreign military unrecognized by any citizen I know.

Huh. I never thought of that. Sensible, if very American.

You guys are alright. I hope you know that.

>Canada
What do you think about the supreme court ruling that all citizens are the militia?
What do you think about "regulated" meaning "supplied" back in old english?
Why do you think you, who probably has never touched a gun, would know more about the second amendment compared to the National Firearms Association?

Don't you have a South African's dick to suck while he riots for more rights before putting out a fire?

>B-But officer, I have the right to say whatever I want! You can't arrest me for this!
>Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it? Stab us with a spoon?? HAHAHAHAH

The people ARE the militia, you stupid leaf.
"Well-regulated" meant in the late 18th century "working as intended" not "subject to a litany of regulations". The idea was that, in the case of a national emergency, the people could be relied on to bring their own arms to the fight, rather than be supplied by the government, which was already supplying the standing army.

The first part is a justification for why the right SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, it's not a condition.

Oh you're right dude. You should join the chief justices of the Supreme Court and teach them all about how to interpret the constitution. They've been getting it wrong since its conception.

Using the sarcastic liberal tone to pretend that the Supreme Court has never reversed it's decisions.

That is also the appeal to authority fallacy. So you can go fuck yourself with that one.

The US constitution is a deeply flawed document that allows for the oppression of minorities and women. Want to trample on the rights of GLBTQ individuals? You're protected by the first amendment. Want to shoot a POC on his way home with a hoodie and a bag of skittles? Sure, lie and say he attacked you. Hell, you fought like hell to keep your military grade high capacity assault weapons even though the second amendment was written when there was only muskets.

That document was written by bigoted, misogynistic, racist slave owners 200 years ago. It has no business acting as a governing document in modern times.

Oh, I see.

>the us constitution is deeply flawed
Actually it is a collection of laws prohibiting the government from overstepping its bounds through the first hand experience of our fore fathers who through trial and error witnessed all the bad things done by the European monarchies thus creating a document in hopes of preventing those same things from happening again. You sound like a brain washed buffoon repeating buzzwords that have been drilled into your weak mind.

glad to see it says weapon on her gun, does it say handwear on her gloves?

What kind of gun do you wish you had Great Britain friend ;)

one of each, with lots of clips to fire from my magazines

there is something about a revolver though, the mechanics of how it rotates the cylinder

>with lots of clips to fire from my magazines

no flag or pc on that armyfag literally wtf

Revolvers it is!

Wow. What a fucking stolen-valor-looking-ass motherfucker. Bitch better take off my uniform or I'll teach him all about that basic rifle marksmanship.

>Revolvers it is!
I could recommend this lovely Austrian colt!

you know, the round thingies, that do the bang?

lawdy not da waddymeloons!!

is that hickok?

hmm, there seems to be something slightly off with this design, but I can't quite work out what it is

is it single action because the trigger only does one thing? or is it double action because you have to do two things to make it fire?

They have very versatile American Revolvers now.

;)

This one holds .411 shotgun shells to the .454 Casull.

Any British friend would be very well armed with such a machine!

Guns.

Can someone tell me what setup she has there with that AR? It looks exactly like what I'm thinking about buying.

>well regulated

In proper working order. This means being armed, having access to arms, and having access to ammunition.

>you are not part of a militia

Every American citizen over the age of 17 is part of the militia.

'Well regulated' has nothing to do with regulations. Not barring the fact the right to bear arms is reserved to the people, not to the militia.

>is that hickok?

Better get training for you new guns!

youtube.com/watch?v=J-FG9ZKerGM

I don't own any guns because I've got 2kg of testosterone powder to make my own gear with and don't feel like going to jail for life if by some quirk of bad luck my place gets searched and I get arrested. That'd be bad enough on its own, but when you've got a gun too you'd pretty much never see the light of day again.

Glorious. My k31 is amazing. Thank you

>MORE GUNS!

Mfw i read that with the tf2 engieneer

kind of cool, but looks pretty huge

that's HUUUUGE

holy war when

Single action is basically a cocked pistol. The hammer is back, trigger is lighter and more accurate because less weight is needed to pull it.

Double action is a dropped hammer and the trigger is heavier because you're using it to engage the hammer back and then forward again.

Fuck off, Cuck.

cheers

Accurate.

>holy war when
Is it time yet?

>Written when there was only muskets
Leafs confirmed for not knowing history. Repeater rifles, as well as similar weapons had been in use for decades, muskets and single-loaders were just far cheaper.

GAS THE MUSLIMS HOLY WAR NOW

How does it guarantee the 5th amendment when someone can hold a gun to your head and make you talk?

Hey now...

...I'm pretty sure they had cannons back then too.

The second emu war?

If this isn't bait it's the most Canadian thing I've ever read.

The Founders wanted to allow for the Southern States to control their slaves so they put in an amendment to allow "well regulated militia" but wanted to be sure the militia wasn't coercive, so they followed up with the 3rd Amendment which prohibits mandatory quartering of soldiers to prevent a police state. I GUARANTEE 3/4 of the dumb fucks posting here never even read the 3rd Amendment and know nothing of context.

>MGW I bought some shit for my AR from Weapon Outfitters

How would having a gun be at all relevant to a Scheduled drug case? Are you in CA or NY?

can I show off my AK in this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_-JKvSJrc

Corrected version

AUSSIE CIVIL WAR CONFIRMED
MAD MAX INCOMING

How am I doing Sup Forums ?

>Automatic weapons
>Banned

The 3rd Amendment is there because Britain used to force colonists to house and feed redcoats in their homes. Go fuck yourself, communist.

>No sound
youtube.com/watch?v=O1d7i3i0LLI

And an extra that I love
youtube.com/watch?v=CbNM0ViRaE0

YOU NEED MORE

>2 scars
jesus fuck user I had to spend my tax returns on a fucking WASR, what do you do for a living?

Comfy

SOPMOD stock
Centurion CMR rail
Surefire M300 Scout light
MBUS Pro iron sights
Vortex SPARC 2 red dot
Surefire SF3P flash hider

Perfect.

Fucking leafs.

Hickok!!!

military grade low capacity muskets, oh my!

I have never been to America and I try to stay away from American media; is it true that whites are now the minority and are taken over by jews, blacks, and wetbacks (half-casts included)?

OH SHIT ANOTHER EUREKA STOCKADE

White babies are a minority
we are projected to become a minority in like 30 years if trump isn't elected.

Threadly reminder that it isn't a daily reminder unless you post it daily

High end security

If it's any consolation I just put an Elcan Specter TR 1-3-9 on the SCAR 17.