DUUUUDE DATE RAPE LMAO!!!

>DUUUUDE DATE RAPE LMAO!!!

dont they turn gay at the end? havent seen it since it came out

Haven't watched this in about 8 years. Shall I watch it tonight?

McLovin's girl was so fucking hot.

dude weed

it's one of the great highschool movies. I love it

I don't recall there being any weed in this movie, although it certainly was the same type of humor.

No one turns gay, you ignorant male.

>you guys on MySpace?

That wasn't considered rape back when this movie came out. Also go post this on your feminist blog so all the faggots can tell you how brave you've been.

>date rape laws are less than 10 years old

>character doesn't want to take advantage of drunk girl
>gets drunk so they're even
you're an idiot. there wasn't any date rape.

yeah

fuck the laws. this was about social constructs. back then you could get a girl drunk and fuck her silly and then she would laugh it off the next day. now if you do that, the girl will cry rape and go to the police. the handful of girls i did this too are still functioning normally today. how would them crying to police and going through courts make her life any better? sex is sex.

>how would prosecuting me for killing her make her life any better? she's already dead

t. virgin

>one night of sex equals a lifetime of being dead
hmm really makes you think

And Sup Forums once again shows they're the kings of absolutely buttfucking retarded analogies.

>Can't ever recover from death
>Easily able to recover from a night of drunken debauchery even if the 9/10 chad you slopped all over at the end of the night ended up being a 6/10 charles once the beer goggles were off

actually from memory it was
>character 1 doesn't want to take advantage of drunk girl, so he doesn't even when he's mocked for it
>character 2 doesn't want to take advantage of drunk girl, gets drunk so they're even but ends up making an ass of himself instead
this movie was as far from controversial as it could get

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

It's about how actual relationships are more important than sloppy drunk sex, and why that distinction is important to growing up but ultimately what will cause them to grow apart. It's bittersweet. You'd have to be willfully ignorant to think it's pro-date rape

t. triggered rapist

>switch out your best female friend's cup of donor sperm with your own
>you said i never took chances lol i love you
>it's awwwright

I wonder what pie fucker and his mates in American Pie would be charged with for filming the exchange student and broadcast it to the whole school, if it was made today.

>actual relationships are more important than sloppy drunk sex
But they're not. At least not in the real world.

If actual relationships were more important than sloppy drunk sex, how come thousands, if not millions of men and women threw the former away for the latter?

Checkmate, skanks.