TERRACE HOUSE: ALOHA STATE

Who's watching?

Lauren is fucking perfect and Avian looks like my ex.

Fucking yes mate. We needed a thread for this. All hail based music bro Yusuke

I just finished watching episode 1

it's comfy so far bros

also, Lauren best girl

We need a discord for this. The threads won't be enough

were there threads here for the first Netflix season (both parts)?

I watched it a couple of months ago

Senpai there was hardly any. Which sucked, easily a top tier show

Yeah didn't think so since I never saw any...Well anyway now that the new season dropped looks like I know what I'm gonna be doing for the next couple of days

I originally just watched it for shits and gigs and got hooked since it was a lot less vapid then American reality TV and also it's kinda interesting from a cultural perspective

This. It being more mundane and tame made it a bit more realistic and therefore a lot more engaging

There were a few threads but they were fucking dead.
I'm on episode three. Anybody getting the feeling that Yusuke is gonna lose his shit?
>also, Lauren best girl
My nigga. Avian is really cute too.

Yo I'm rooting for Yusuke to BTFO Elder Chad and Twink chad. Fucking hate them especially the younger one.

To be fair they're less likeable than most of the guys in B&GITC but why do you hate them? Because they're bantering Yusuke about being a virgin?

Eh, just Yuyu has some mad vibe of arrogance about him and seems mad patronising and a bit of an airheaad. Eric isn't as bad I'm just bandwagoning with the hosts when it comes to my opinion on eric. But fuck yuyu

So I continued watching again and now I hate eric again

I suppose his character does seem to be lacking in some respects. I think you have to remember that most of these contestants are only 18.

The guys last season seemed more interesting because most of them were older.

Suffice to say, I do miss Hikaru, Arman and Yuto.

looks comfy

>no whites or jews

great

>no whites
plenty of hafus though.

>no whites or jews
I didn't even know I wanted this.

How about a black housemate?

They're too busy being in boy bands.

>Set in the US
>Majority of the housemates can't drink on camera
Wow, amazing.

2017 Trump is president and anime is real

Terrace House was out before Trump became president.

>cast gets whiter and whiter
I really hope this doesn't just become The Real World by season 5. The whole appeal of the show is seeing how differently Japanese people approach social conflicts and romance.

I'm hoping the show returns to Japan after Aloha State.

Though I'd put money on them doing some sort of spin that's about Japanese kids living in New York or London or something like that.

Are these black hafus? Is the left a girl?