How can non-caucasoid's even compete?

How can non-caucasoid's even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By a systematic effort from the western media to promote them as sexually attractive and/or by promoting interracial relationships not just as acceptable but as morally correct.

By having the support of caucasoids, intentionally handicapping/repressing themselves while going through extreme to efforts lift all others up.

We're literally working to roll back our own evolution.

Mongoloids are better at Zerg rushing and collectivism

Negroids are better bix nooding

Australoids are ......well......

Only the top 5% of Atlantids actually look that good. But when they do it is the true master race.

Half caucasoids are better

hmmmm

>Cherry-picking the post
>Faggot edition

OP BTFO

With cuteness - being cute is better than masculine

White people age so quickly too

To be fair, this isnt' really representative of how valuable those papers are, or how legitimate they are.

I suspect for instance, that Asia's would be substantially smaller if we took out all the questionable S. Korean and Chinese papers, and America's would be even tinier if we removed all the social science privilege shit.

I can't imagine that Russia has produced that little.

White people don't age quick - we just hit the level cap first.

Also
>ID: Gay
Kek willed it

Sorry jew, youre not white.

this man is Ethiopian

I look like mediterranean and dinaric.

>look, a burger taking memes seriously again

the work of academics is just like the athletes they get governments to pay them and support, in the case of athletes, to only train without having to take any job, in the case of academics, to only work on their researches, profesor even stop giving lectures in order to focus in their researches

that map by any means reflects the IQ of the countries, in fact most of the academics in the US come from other countries to do their research there because the US offers good financial suport to people that will only dedicate themselves to the library or a lab

Russia has a rather small population. I imagine they're quite productive per capita and we all know they've made some astounding achievements, but there's just not enough of them to compete.

>US leading
doesnt know that american companies pay for bullshit research papers so they could sell their product better.
>literally being proud of being a fraud

>North Atlantid
hnnnggg

>tfw you realize Brevik had Lappid blood

Holy shit

To be fair that Iranian guy actually has good handsome foundation, just an ugly beard + hat

fpbp

Nah, they are 160 million. I think this chart is for papers written in English(which Russians don't do) and it also includes a lot of bullshit articles(ie. women's studies shit).
Anyway, Russians latest invention of relevance is this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak so it doesn't matter how many "scientific papers" they've published.
Again, the company that makes the best lasers in the world and it manufactures lasers for the US army is IPG Photonics, founded by a Russian in the USA.
Yes, westerners have invented many things, but per capita slavs have given their fair share to the improvement of humanity.

Mediterranean is objectively the most attractive

agreed.

They can't.

Charles, go to sleep

Mediterranean Persian and Arab need to go to some kind of "Take That, Eve" competition of beauty. Holy. Crap. But there is missing the Nord and the Breton but they're kinda Mediterranean because he and Arab are very old and very wise. They say bad things might be a bit more perceptible to come through women. I'm sorry but fuck anything they could consider. Look at the Persian's eyes. No homo. Pls don't Mateen me

>more canadian english

Semite

>Canada on the same level as whole africa
>their only research papers are about merits of cuckoldry

we have less people than you and still produce more

Fuck, those things are big.

Sauce of wemb?