German. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjnlh-QADq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do u think hitler

So when will Germany begin the pay out appropriate reparations for Hungary for destroying Budapest?

I think hirohito-san

I'm also german you can ask me, too.

bist du ein grill

soha

Nein ich bin ein Ofen
make your own thread

I'm sad that terrorists are giving a bad reputation to the brown people, now if I want to go to Germany, I'm afraind that a group of neo nazis would beat me just because I'm brown.
Now, my question is, even if I'm hansome, do i have the risk to be discriminated if I'm brown?

What do you think about European countries

What's your opinion about Nazis and Imperial Japan. Please be honest I don't mind how you respond.

Are you white?

how does it make you feel that i hate your country and its people ?
are you convulsing because of this devastating onslaught? are my words hurting you and making you cry ?

Octoberfest is a big deal over here, but I ask is it as big a deal in Germany?
Do you just get drunk the whole week and feast?

And What do you think of refugee and muslim considering current Germany's circumstance

>I'm brown
latino/hispanic brown or do you have lebanese ancestors?
If you look hispanic no problem we don't care much about "brown people". The group that is mostly hated here are muslims and even they are liked by most or they don't dare to say anything against them. Getting attacked by Nazis might happen but not likely. Where do you want to go?

Are traps gay?

>Germans
>beating up minorities

probably not. If a person here is racist then either closet racist or they will just look at you with a dumb face.
It really depends where you go.

are you german?

They are mostly ok.
Nazis are disliked here and I don't like them because they were lunatics who fucked up our country and Germans all over Europe. Don't care much about Imperial Japan if you mean the Japan of WW 2. Thought it would be cool to attack their neighbors and massacre some people. Japan had real Geishas back then so it was superior to modern Japan
yes
You are Lebanese your country is more overrun by refugees than mine. I feel pitty
Mostly a big deal in Bavaria but some people go there and the media reports from there. We get drunk often
Nothing against refugees. I am suspicious of really religious people may it be muslims or christians. Now laid back muslims and they are cool. Muslim chicks are extremely friendly

some say yes other say no. I think the people who go to Thailand to suck off a lady boy are gay and don't admit it
yes
>It really depends where you go.
in before all East Germans are racist

What do you think of Hitler? Do you rate him in terms of his ability, Not just a good man or bad man?

He knew what he did when it came to manipulating. He was crazy enough to start the war but to dumb as the highest leader to win it. He made a lot of crazy decisions. He was lunatic and worked against German culture and science. Would've been good if he didn't become a politician or died 1938 after getting Austria and the Sudetes into the Reich. Now Austrians pretend to be an own nation thanks to the victim myth

Are you greek?

no I'm not

By any chance have you ever missed Nazi??

don't really understand the question

Have you ever missed Nazi days?

I meant longing

no. I miss the pre Nazi days. Wished Weimar Republic had made it

And what do you think why Hitler invaded USSR

are you a nazi?

If i worship nazi in Germany, How do i become?

You are sent into prison
wanted to expand to Eastern Europe

A korean nazi living in germany would be quite the spectacle.

You'd be dead Korea that's how.

PEOPLE WILL LAUGH ABOUT YOU

I look like Zachary Quinto only more brown, and i just want a peaceful place to relax, i dont know what place that would be. Sorry for taking so long to respong.

GERMANY IS NICE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE A BORING LONELY LIFE

>Zachary Quinto
looks rather southern European than muslim. As long as you don't look like a full bearded arab no problem. Go to a larger city not too rural. Berlin, Hamburg or Cologne have the most open minded populace. Avoid rural places you might get strange comments there but that's often because they have this "we villagers, they outsiders" mentality

Do you like any of these?
>Berliner Weisse
>Radler
>Hefe und cola

>Berliner Weisse
drank it wasn't that bad
>Radler
drank it wasn't that bad
>Hefe und cola
will most likely never try

Do you love AfD?

Thanks i will keep that in mind.

GREETING FROM TUNISIA BEACH OPEN BENIS PLSSSSS

no. Strange party going from neoliberalist to pseudo nazi while not nazi after they got rid of the original founder

What do you like about pre-nazi Germany? Do you recommend any author or film of that Epoche?

are you pure German? if so were your grandparents with Hitler or against him?

DURCHGANGSLAND DEUTSCHLAND

THIS WAS ALWAYS A PLACE FULL OF EUROMONGRELS

It is basically before the shit happened that haunts our psych until today. We could be more like France with a colonial taint in history but who actually gives a fuck. We had the Bauhaus which was forbidden by the Nazis because they said the only way to build good houses is as the Nazis said. Berlin was known for the scientists but no, Nazis had to invent Aryan physics and chased away jews. Before Hitler being German was more about the language than owning the passport of the FRG.
When the first German football association was founded it was natural that clubs from Austria-Hungary where in it too for example the DFC Prag a club made of German nationalist Jews. Today Austria is a different nation that happens to speak German too and we are Enemies of the Jewish race.

>Do you recommend any author or film of that Epoche?
The golden 20s were mostly silent film. We had the world famous UFA. You might be interested in Fritz Lang? Plus there were many well known writers in the 20s like Kafka. But you might argue today if he was German, Czech or Jewish

born in the middle or late 30s so early teens during the war. My great grandparents fought in the Wehrmacht and died. My grand parents didn't talk much of the war time. They are from the lost eastern terretories and have lots of trauma. I understand only today that a lot of my family isn't really related by blood because of the patchwork families that formed after people didn't find each other anymore after they fled or people dies and they don't really know and so they found others to live together.

youtube.com/watch?v=gjnlh-QADq4

OPA WAR STURMFUHER BEI DEN SS!
STURMFUHER STURMFUHER BEI DEN SS!

GERMANY LOST WW2 BECAUSE OF GREECE

What do Germans think about Greece nowadays?

What do Germans think about the increasing Greek graduate diaspora in Germany?

A very detailed reply, thank you for taking your time to write it.

GERMANS HATE GREEKS

The second verse of that song he says something like

"mann haben aufgräumt in der russerei"

is he saying "men were cleaning up the russians" as in killing them, or "men were drowning in russians", like they were surrounded by them?

MAN, THEY (REALLY) CLEANED RUSSIA (FROM SLAVS)

IN REALITY THE GERMAN SUBHUMANS BURNED DOWN WHOLE VILLAGES, KILLED INNOCENT HUMANS, POISONED THE WATER AND DESTROYED AS MUCH AS THEY COULD

GERMANS ARE SUBHUMANS

not really.
I work for a greek. He's nice

THE AVERAGE GERMAN IS A RETARDED SUBHUMAN

GERMANS THINK THAT THEY HELPED GREECE BY FUCKING UP THE COUNTRY WITH CREDITS (GERMANY STILL EARNS MONEY WITH THAT)
IN THE SAME TIME THE GERM GOVERNMENT SOLD WEAPONS TO GREECE

GREECE AND TURKEY WERE BIG CUSTOMERS OF THE GERMAN TERRORIST WEAPON INDUSTRY

weren't you rangebanned?

and now what? The media tells them they are good goys so they believe it.
That applies to every country on earth.
I definitly don't think we helped Greece (most people here do tho, you got that right). Jewing others over is pretty much european history btw.
Also projecting political hate on individuals is pretty unhealthy.

Good to know that not all greeks are like this iki nutjob.

>Jewing others over is pretty much european history
GERMAN HISTORY

>Also projecting political hate on individuals is pretty unhealthy.
GREEKS HATE GERMANS
WE GREEKS DO
NOT!
WANT GERMAN TOURISTS IN OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY

>Good to know that not all greeks are like this iki nutjob.
SILLY YOU
I HAVE SOMEWHERE A POLL THAT SHOWS HOW MOST GREEKS
HATE GERMANY

Any opinion on Macron? Looks like another Merkel puppet like Hollande

We have mixed views on Greece. feeling with them, hating in the corrupt government. We like Greece and most people here rather want greek diaspora than arab diaspora

all the greeks in my city are nice friendly people.
You shouldn't speak for your whole country

>my city
DO NOT FORGET THAT ROMANS AND GREEKS SETTLED HERE BEFORE THE GERMANIC BARBARIANS DESTROYED THE NATIVES

I WAS BORN IN A GRECO-ROMAN PLACE

okay

Are you Greek™?

what is the popular opinion on poland? what is your personal opinion?

Schwul?

>popular
most like them some not. We really don't hate them but some like to call them criminals because of their immigrants
>personal
tbqh we should actually start hating them like they hate on us

how do we destroy this shitty union? Nigel was right

Hallo, kannst du deutsch mit mir sprachen? Aber rumänisch?

take more money until collapse. You could also support Internet currencies. My boss told me that Bitcoin for example could kill the euro if it becomes more relevant.
You could also try to get the major cunts like Germany and France to get out by turning EU laws against them

and? Seeing other countries opressed just to keep my own ass over water is pretty bad imo.
Also no one cares if it dies anyway, not even the germans.

the development of a new bioweapon that specifically targets greek haplogroups

Was the German unification a historical inevitability?

Jews ran trials for arabs, didn't work.

Are there any visible racial distinctions between Germans and other Nordics? Tony of blonde hair, freckles etc?

i will develop it myself

ich kann kein rumänisch
no. Still kind of surprised we managed even the small german solution. There are people who say even the unification of 1990 had only a small time slot in which it was possible
yes kind of. In todays Germany lived southern Germanic tribes who called Odin Wodan or Thor Donar. As we live in the center of Europe there has been a lot of mixing and in my opinion there are scandinavian faces that you don't find in Germany or only at the coast. We have blondes and redheads here but less often than in Scandinavia and in my opinion you can see if a blonde girl is from Bavaria or Norway. Learned a few days ago that biathlete Miriam Gössner is half Norwegian and she has kind of scandinavian features.

why are your girls so shy while your boys are quite outgoing, when doing interchange studies?

she's pretty. name?

With who did you mix to reduce your Aryan features?

all of Europe. Yes also slavs
Don't know about "the boys". Probably you have Chads coming to Brazil to fuck your women. Our women are very shy compared to latinas, I find it way easier to talk to them even though I can't speak portuguese one of the funniest conversation I ever had was with a Brazilian girl and we could only speak a bit of Spanish and did hand signs. i think our women aren't expected to be outgoing and men do their best to make up for that

How common is Turkish + German marriage? Do kids end up looking Turkish or German?

How common are interracial relationships in your country? Do the girls that commit such sin are usually stacys or hambeasts.

tricky especially if you want data about it people will shout "those aren't real Germans but Turk with German citizenship who marry their cousins from Anatolia". My gut feeling is there are more Tirkish guys with German girlfriends than vice versa but that doesn't mean they keep them until marriage some muslims fuck around with slutty infidels and then get themselves a good muslim woman for marriage and family. We have mixed kids that's for sure. Only prominent example I remember now is Mehmet Scholl but his parents divorced that's why he has a German last name from his new father

>How common are interracial relationships in your country?
common especially in bigger cities. I know a chick from university who is married to a Greek. Not a Stacy at all and far from a ham beast.

stacys.
just like turks and similar people, they don't care about emotions or similarities in a relationship.
they are made for eachother

next financial crisis?

are we even really out of the last one already?

Sorry my question was kinda vague. Are they cute and sexy or not? What's the most common interracial couples?

>stacys or hambeasts
care to explain?

>Are they cute and sexy or not?
some are. It's not like only trailer park bitches go black
>What's the most common interracial couples?
don't know nothing is impossible. I would say Germans with Polish or Italians as these groups are the biggest minorities in Germany and catholic and we don't talk about parallel societies when we talk about them (although more and more mafia comes here from Italy because we have extremely shitty laws against organised crime. It's like we want the mafia money). Also in places near the borders everything is possible. I think we have to sort this by the region

>stacys or hambeasts
in case you don't understand what the words mean. Stacy is who gets fucked by the typical chad so a sexually attractive but dumb and self centered bitch. A hambeast is a fat woman

thanks. guessed as much

Is Germany divided accent-wise? Would a Kölner feel less welcome in Munich than in Hamburg? If so, to what degree?

well one of my cousins got turked and got a kid, the turk is a criminal and is part of a mafia.

yes you can hear diffrent accents from region to region, but everyone is able to speak "hochdeutsch" our standart german.

>Is Germany divided accent-wise?
extremely. Northern German dialects are so different from the southern people wouldn't understand each other. Bavarians are proud of their dialects. Saxonians are made fun of because of their dialects and if you speak the dialect here in Berlin people will think you are uneducated, Northern dialects are kind of iconic but the people there don't really speak them anymore they love to talk in the flat German accent though. Austrians and Swiss pretend like their dialects were own languages while all people in Germany only speak standard German and Luxembourg pretends it was that way officially
>Kölner feel less welcome in Munich than in Hamburg?
depends if the people there welcome him. He speak standard German though. Many people don't like it when people imitate the dialect but can't speak it
There are regional rivalries for some assholes but normally people should get along