I'm literally Killing Myself if Trump doesn't win

I'm literally Killing Myself if Trump doesn't win.
Anyone else?

How likely is a Trump victory anyways?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least take some with you before you go.

Going to live stream my sucide. Dubs decides how i do it.

F

Livestream it faggot

I'll probably just start doing drugs again, then I'll get on welfare. Trump is our last chance. and I give up if he loses.

work out, get sexy flexy, save your money and open a business, employ locals, realize trump was a twat, as much as any of the candidates, maybe this way when it turns out he was a shillary all along, you could spare yourself a second sepukku

This. Take out as many as you can.

I'm all too familiar with this feel

Just so you know Hillary and Trump have been friends for decades and have tons of back deals going on if he wins or she wins all her policies and high Gov positions will remain.

i'm just going to hang around so i can constantly say "told you so".

chop dick off and die slowly from blood loss

50% chance, he either wins or he doesn't

will you at least go out well? like try to get into the bilderburg meeting or something?

>Anyone else?

No, and with your attitude you might as well kill yourself now.

dub then trips witnessed. kek wills it OP

Right now, it seems like Trump is is complete disarray, maybe next month once he gets to the convention, he might have a chance if he can get the rest of the GOP to stand behind him and capitalize smartly when situations like Orlando arise.

m.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
Should help you incase the worst happens

old age

starvation

No, by virtue of supporting Trump, you are too important to the cause.

BUT, If you MUST kill someone, kill a nigger, infact kill several. Every dead nigger is a white life saved.

Old age
After dedicating your life to helping poor black children

Fuck

>mfw trump loses

REEEEEEEEEEE

Atleast go out with a bang like I will.

Can we do it together? I'll rent a car and drive to the States.

Very likely

Farage lost his election in 2015 and I was very despondent about UKIP getting only 2 seats. I was sure they rigged Farage's vote to block the banter from the commons.

But look what happened, Brexit.

So even if Trump loses, there may be an even sweeter backlash to Hillary.

Trump has literally no chance of winning.

Compassionate dubs

^ this man does make a good case for not wasting your death as you did your life OP

pic related its you

Brexit made it less likely

The SJWs will be out in force, real force to avoid "another tragedy"

>Brexit
>real

>mfw Hillary lets in 10 million immigrants

If your going to do it anyway why not take out Hillary and make trump a shoe in to win

Digits and first post. Heed this advice user

You sound like a bernie cuck. Trump will win but he will be assassinated shortly after his victory. Screencap this.

>10 million
Maybe just muslims. But I'd bet more than 10 million. If she wins she's going to ensure the right wing never wins another election.

How can I explain to my family why Trump is the better choice?

the wall will create jobs in mexico

You'll never outscore Omar
Even if you use a car
Rigged up with an FN SCAR.
And have a full auto AR
And the car rigged to snackbar

They're in america, aren't they?

shill confirmed. killing people over a trump loss pushes the democratic platform ahead by a decade

you would be as pathetic as a Remain faggot

>getting worked up over something that will likely not affect you at all

1. Trump's wall will have no affect on the majority of immigration, and only marginally prevent literal on foot, wetback US-Mexico border crossers if at all.

2. Free trade agreements like NAFTA have almost no affect on shit tier manufacturing jobs despite Trump and anti-trade propaganda alleging they're the worse thing ever and ruining America.

3. Less than 1% of immigrants to the US are from Trump's "terrorist countries"

dont be so naive

>kills himself over Trump

Fuck dude, I'm voting for Trump and I wouldn't kill myself over him haha

>having plans if trump loses

having any form of doubt of trumps victory is just as disgusting as not voting for based emperor. i know he is going to win

>haha

mind if I save this? haha

>haha

haha replaced lol for people born after 2000.

Not really, we used to live in the US for a good decade before coming back to the shitty life in Monterrey.

That's it, gotta stream the rest of your life now through old age. Get on it!

You're a cruel man, user

>1 post by this ID

What the fuck is that thing?

Why would you drink water right before you kill yourself?

The irony everyone is ignoring is that Trump is popular with niggers. The polls are skewed based on past voting history so they will never reflect that swing.

listen dude, the president has no control over the Federal Reserve Bank, if Trump gets in they will just raise interest rates way too high or they will do negative interest rates and actually start taking money out of your bank account. This was going to be the plan anyways but they will make everything happen really fast and blame everything on Trump. It will be total chaos and the awake people will know whats going on and the zombies which is most of the population will just start to riot and literally kill for food. We will all find out how little say the president has

Putting a gun to your jaw doesn't kill you. Many people have survived suicide attempts by blowing off their jaws. The bullets curve, shift and bend when they hit bone, so a jaw shot would not pierce your skull.

Try owning a gun for you fucking pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

Stay strong ameribros

He wont be president

>1 post by this ID
Just from the op it was obvious that this was a shill or redditor.

All of you are retards for bumping this.

his chances are low, but there is still a chance

dumbanddumber.png

C-Diff from eating nothing but frog excrement.

>brexit has no chance of happening.

>trump has no chance of winning.

he was an hero

Reagan didn't win his party's nomination the first time he tried. Then he won the presidency in a landslide and made America great again. Trump is worth waiting for. No hymen, no diamond.

This sounds like an avant garde art piece. Some guy streaming himself 24/7 until he dies of old age.

You're missing the point, my dude. It's not that Trump will magically fix everything, it's that Hillary will make things so indescribably worse.

Sorry
Was too busy playing Witcher 3 to post on my own thread

Take Hillary with you for added keks while the world burns.

>killing yourself if Trump loses instead of making the other bastards pay
Dafuq is wrong with you?

So every shitty youtube vlogger ever?

Shillary is still in the way

This

almost as if he's just saying what people want to hear.

he's still better than Hillary

>blown the fuck out