Cringe

cringe

Attached: R-1015465-1366311867-2785.jpeg.jpg (300x299, 14K)

cringe

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 1.47.28 AM.png (670x284, 152K)

essential extremely-popular-but-equally-fantastic core

cringe

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 12.48.34 AM.png (2060x918, 1M)

Fuck this album, it's only popular because it's good.

lmao led zeppelin is garbage dad like dadgarbage

Nothing more cringey than taking the contrarian position against something that's genuinely classic

AND SHES BUYIN' THE STAIRWAHHY TO HEAVEN
- MC RIDE

Yo help me with this band, I've heard a handfull of songs and I don't get the hype, that said, their slower, groovier songs like when the levee breaks, immagrint song and the start of kashmier are great, I just don't dig the big bombastic 'rock on' sound. Is it worth delving deeper or is it mostly just rockers rocking?

kek

Listen to their first album and decide. Personally I liked all their albums regardless of their popularity. Though I don't think I've listened to Stairway to Heaven in particular all the way through since High School.

>ALL LAST NIGHT, I SAT ON THE LEVEE AND MOAAANED

Attached: MV5BMTk0NTM3NTE4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODcwMzgzMjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg (182x268, 12K)

Would you say their first album is the slowest and grooviest?

Same with black sabbath, war pigs and electric funeral are great, but the songs like paranoid suuuuck.

They have a lot of acoustic, European folk influenced stuff too.
The hype is mostly about the bombastic nature of the sound, there really wasn't a singer that wailed that high and intense before, or a drum sound that was that huge and reverberant before, but when they went gentle they did some nice stuff.
They were considered pretty diverse for a rock band at the time.

Cool I'll give it a shot.

That's about right.
I like Sabbath's Older Ozzy albums the most like Sabbath bloody Sabbath. National Acrobat and Spiral Architect are the most under rated songs I know of. Same with Zeppelin and In through the Out Door.

When the Levee Breaks > Stairway to Heaven > Battle of Evermore > Rock and Roll > Going to California > Black Dog > Four Sticks > Misty Mountain Hop

Broken opinion

Solid ranking but I'd swap the last two.

>Cali >Evermore >Levy >Blackdog >Heaven >Misty Mountain >Sticks

Listen to Houses of the Holy and Physical Graffiti, those are pretty stylistically diverse and contain a lot of their best tracks (No Quarter, Trampled Underfoot, In the Light, Over the Hills and Far Away).

> HOO YEAH YEAH BABY BABY YEAH

What, are you that much of a pleb that you can't understand the genius that is ZEPPELIN!?

Attached: crying sdiffs.jpg (601x591, 79K)

>lyrics

I think the Cowardly Lion at one time said he regretted putting in all that Tolkien stuff.

>

Attached: 126-led-zeppelin-houses-of-the-holy-7184da78-9e04-4e1d-9613-a6f52a97880b.jpg (920x460, 131K)

An' I listen to ACDC too, kiddo. Better recognize my knowledge of classic rock radio stations and obscure guitar solos that I can tell you are really good, even though no one cares. I've read all the 70s artists biographies and other miscellaneous collections and have even read SCAR TISSUE! Yeah that's right I've read SCAR TISSUE and seen that 70s musical with Pinball Wizard in it over 50 times. And I don't listen to anything post 94 because Nirvana is when rock died for me, man. I can play stairway to heaven TOP TO BOTTOM, BITCH.

Okay, I'm done. I'm starting to run out of these things classic rock dads talk about/do.