I'm almost 20 and never had a social life, music for this feel?

I'm almost 20 and never had a social life, music for this feel?

Attached: 26ex47 (98) - Copy - Copy.jpg (800x809, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk

get a job

I want to be a rapper.

How were you in elementary/middle school?

I'm not white enough to enjoy this.

get a job first

I had friends in elementary school and in 6th grade, but even then I didn't really have a social life.

im asian

i was the exact same only 18, but then i met a qt at work and lost my virginity 2 months before i turned 19. still with that girl 2 years later. there's always hope pham

Same.

I was at my worst when people started calling me a school shooter for no reason other than 6'5" and didn't talk much

I've never had a job

that's why you need to get a job

Get a damn job then? How do you expect to find love if you don't go out? Just assuming you don't go out either.

How were you not afraid to talk to her? I'm 25 and my brain goes into manual breathing mode around girls.

Nobody's hiring
Especially if you don't have job experience

i wish i couldn't relate

shit sucks senpai

I'm not just trying to make an /r9k/ thread though I seriously want music recommendations
If it's pop or hip-hop even better

tbf i wasn't that bad and i already knew she had the hots for me. You just gotta overcome that shyness I guess

You're making up excuses in your head before you even try. I was like this when I was younger and it was a waste of many years of my life stuck at my parents house

you sound like a pale and skinny useless faggot desu

Alright, girls don't want much to do with me.

Projection

so im right?

How do I overcome shyness? Not him but girls try to initiate convoys with me and I am too autistic to take it anywhere?

yeah I should keep applying
but anyway
music recommendations?

Git angery

Attached: damaged.jpg (600x600, 126K)

You're almost 20, not almost 30 like me. Do like I should have and fucking do something about it.

I'm fat and so black that in middle school other niggas called me "charcoal"

Not him, and no.

your life isn't even bad you loser you post here every night so you're not struggling too much

Mazzy star?

I'm almost 30 and never had a social life, haha. You'll stop caring at about 25.

caring and never experiencing are two VERY different things

To me it is, even when I know I could be doing better.

Damn so you were one of those black dudes even the other black kids made fun of for being so black?

that looks fun thanks

Create a persona for yourself who isn’t you and be that person. It is a lot easier to know how to be around other people when you are playing a role and not being yourself.

Eh, I still care enough to add femanons from /soc/ even though they all suck

I've been doing this since I was in middle school. It has only made me more depressed

But if you don't care that you've never experienced things, then it doesn't matter.

I mean
Making fun of black people for being so black is a regular black people thing
I don't even think I look that black, I hate that I don't have a stereotypical negro nose

but anyway
music recommendations?

Seems like you have to be some sort of sociopath to pull this off

I'm asian

>I hate that I don't have a stereotypical negro nose
Youre upset you don't have a big nose?

I’m Asian

Maybe he has one of those pointy V-shaped variants

I’m in a similar boat as you op. I find myself listening to a lot of the cure, Interpol, Elliot Smith, the smiths and the stone roses

yeah, I feel shitty cause I don't think I look black enough
I'm a black supremacist

I'll check out The Cure, Interpol, Elliot Smith, and Stone Roses
I already listen to The Smiths somewhat

Whitehouse and Masonna

>I'm a black supremacist
user, if you want to be more social and make friends, this is seriously the wrong way to go about it. same thing for white supremacists.

I think youre just a troll now, listening to the smiths at the same time?

I have this theory that only autistic social reject weirdos fall for the supermacy thing, looks like its a universal multirace thing then.

The Smiths

or Why?

No, I seriously listen to The Smiths.
The Queen is Dead is a great album

probably.