jnto.go.jp/eng/spot/festival/hakatadontaku.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3F5MvQl4mEA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland_border_poll_1973
youtube.com/watch?v=J51LPlP-s9o
youtube.com/watch?v=1BbOnb2gNY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

erm... erm... no

:thinking:

reckon i have never had a positive interaction with an overweight woman in a floral-pattern dress

was queuing in Costa just now for a sarnie and asked the chap in front of to me save my spot while i walked to the bin to throw an empty bottle away. got back and a fat romanian woman in a pink floral pattern dress tried to stop me from getting back into the queue by standing in my way. me and the guy had to explain to her that i was still in the queue like 3 times (she kept sayong "noooo, no speak english") until she begrudgingly let me in. After i got my sarnie she ordered her coffee with perfect english to the cashier.

afterwards the guy said "i hope you realise us locals arent like that" and we had a good laugh about foreigners

prob'ly the most racist thing ive ever done but was good fun nonetheless

anime

youtu.be/ywS8OY128uU?t=184

howIing at the absolute state of leftypol

might play with my willy while watching women abuse one another

jersey shore was kino

i want a brit boyfriend

could go a breakfast pizza

>newfag making a new issue
at least he did it NOT BEFORE 310 posts
dont what?

>‘You imagine what it’s like to have your head stuck inside a fucking light bulb, then you tell me how I’m supposed to feel,’ Kinnock raged at Blair’s press secretary, Alastair Campbell.
How does it feel to have your head stuck inside a lightbulb?

EXCELLENT post

know sweet fuckall about either boxing or ufc, but logically speaking shouldn't Mayweather clean the floor with McGregor considering its a strictly boxing bout? just as McGregor would clean the floor with Mayweather in a strictly ufc bout?

>KIDS Company
bonce
(change "b" to "n")

back
had a couple of £5 pints
saw a couple of cops carrying ARs
and a bloke sat down near us spilled his golden pint so he decided to suck it up from his tray with a straw

they're actually young enough to get me accused of noncery ngl

look kid, our racial pride is on the line here
shut the fuck up and don't ever doubt mcgregor again

youtube.com/watch?v=HBISXD_ufI0

would i become a millionaire if i could solve this problem?

To think i was accusing ribena of fingering his cat for all these years when the true culprit was right before my eyes the whole time
Astonishing lads, truly mindboggling
Soon as I've stomped this shit down the plughole I've a mind to get the five naughts on the line and rumble this whole sordid operation

think theyre 12-16

le white people don't have culture meme

I'm far left but holy fuck when will this end? Yeah we've done some bad shit but Europe is literally the bastion of modern culture. It's seriously disheartening seeing people who share some of my views be so vehemently ignorant and obnoxious desu

names son i need names

fact : look is kool in backward

Put 50 on mayweather McGregor's a tinker

would suck a runny shit out of her saggy arsehole

any ambient lads in?
youtube.com/watch?v=UrqAnpo3nqQ

>prob'ly the most racist thing ive ever done but was good fun nonetheless
asking a foreigner to move when she took your place is racist?

>I'm far left
absolute state of leftyyanks

>he's a fucking 40 year old grandad
>hasn't fought in with years
>is a fucking yank
>is a wog, coon etc
>is a manlet that wore high heels to press conferences
simple as

newfag here how do i fuck off

you're not far off

13~19

i love this album

here's a great ambient group from Ohio I believe

youtube.com/watch?v=kj5qcqOObOo

I'm a celt

feeling a bit bad right now lads

Never heard of Pizza Bismarck.

OP YEWTREE'D when?

whats /brit/s band?

more of a gaelo-norman myself

Nonce

Nonce

Nonce

Nonce

youtube.com/watch?v=QLFYQMUWOXQ

no i meant the bit where i laughed with a stranger about immigrants being cunts in public and in front of one

I'm an Anglo-Gael myself

is that unironically a nonsehow
its the same stage from that dance that was posted in the thread a while back

now youve heard
thank me later

it's a pizza invented by Bismarck

was getting my hair cut today and some neeky portrait of a numale kicked up a fuss because I took his spot at the barbers

met Conor McGregor at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that).
Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you don't mind, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal” My sister and ma were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the cunt a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?”
Then out of nowhere McGregor shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big Conor McGregor fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Conor was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later.
After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Conor McGregor and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

the secret shame of the lancs flag

do none of them have the slightest tinge of self-awareness

Is it worth buying the ppv for £20

are you lads still mates with your wanking mates from when you were younger? is it awkward or is it never spoken about?

Quite nice so far, thanks for sharing

>tfw you have no-one to share your ambient love with except on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=SckD99B51IA

I'm a cet

not gay so i dont have a wanking mate

yeah we just dont bring it up

A noncet

>your wanking mates from when you were younger

This is probably still my favourite political photograph.
This is the face of a man who knows he has fucked up.

(Edward Heath leaving Downing Street for the last time after calling a snap election and losing.)

it's from an idol stage at this: jnto.go.jp/eng/spot/festival/hakatadontaku.html

you know what man?
I don't give a fuck

It's a really great album. Ambient is probably my favourite genre desu, nothing else compares.

youtube.com/watch?v=3F5MvQl4mEA

you're just angry he called your bluff and held a referendum on reunification
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland_border_poll_1973

>go.jp
oh for real

tune
youtube.com/watch?v=J51LPlP-s9o

youtube.com/watch?v=1BbOnb2gNY4

why do brits wank off with their friends

you didn't?

I'll be back there in a few weeks if you want to do an offkai, ALT lad

don't care for kpop, not one bit

is this what kpop sounds like? this is fucking terrible

all me

no mate

Mayweather is the greatest defensive boxer(and arguably greatest boxer) of all time

Mcgregor is some bum who dehydrates down to 145lbs, then hyperhydrates back up to 170 and beats up manlets in MMA

take your pic

Feel utterly empty

i envy them all british have friends
want a cheeky game of soggy biscuits myself also

if i wanted to buy some weed in liverpool or manchester how would i do it
never bought before... :-S

who in your family is irish?

cause i'm as free as a bird now

that was a reference to the aforementioned video perhaps youre mind isnt as nonce-centric as mine

It was boycotted

just part of exploring growing up mate, it's only weird if you're still doing it after 17

>tfw when your Middle Eastern boss is racist to your Nigerian co-worker during meetings

My man Ayodele was THIS close to chimping out at the Friday meeting. It's like having a front row seats for animal fights.

I wonder how upper management will handle this once it finally comes to blows.

no I've seen it too come to think of it

I don't think it was from the same thing though

doing the hardys crest wine drink

just ask your mates if they know a guy
everyone knows a guy

y-you do have mates right?

More than 50% of the entire electorate voted to stay. Even if every single person who stayed home or die had voted for unification they'd have lost.

>Yanky had no friends

Sad

don't kid yourself
mcgregor is a fucking beast in MMA. Its just a question of will the skills transfer over. There have been unorthodox boxers in the past that did very well like prinze naseem

*throws the book at you*

why don't you send HR an anonymous complaint and get either/both fired

>offkai
are you normie
akiba hub would be the place tho

casillero del diablo

honestly I think I've found the cheap red wine for me

Isn't this the "I'M NOT PLAYING WITH YOU ANY MORE" of politics?