W/ General (for as long as it last's)

\W/ General (for as long as it last's)

For those that didn't get spoiled online, when did you realize that MiB was William?

When he started going on about how Dolores was a real person. It clicked then. I wasn't too surprised since I think the episode before revealed that Bernard was a host.

When the show literally told me. I don't theory-craft. I watch shows to entertain myself, not to solve riddles.

Episode 2, when they introduce the perfect dindu nuffin good boy character. Westworld has many predictable twists, but that was the only one I'd call TWEEST level.

hey does anyone else think they use a shrinkray to shrink people ino the little miniature park? i just came up with that theory and i think it makes a lot of sense to be honest

When MiB started talking about how Dolores didn't remember him... that's when I got it. Maybe if it wasn't Ed Norton, you know? You're not going to have a major actor have a small role in your new series....

No dumbass, they're on a Terraformed Mars owned by the descendants of Elon Musk and Celine Dion.

in retrospect this show kinda sucked

I think they only got big names like Hopkins and Harris to sell the first season of the series. I mean season 1 of GoT had Sean Bean who's decently big. The rest of the cast was just a bunch of no name people. Excluding all of the old guys they had in the show.

When they revealed it because I'm a fucking retard.

GODDAMN FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK!
LETS CELEBRATE

Has this show been forgotten about already?

>those certain types of feels tho

GoT I guess

I felt like I never wondered if Bernie was human. It was kinda like, "yeah, they're making him seem human so they could have le plot twist."

Requesting tons of naked Snakefu images

For research purposes only

YOU WILL CALL HERRRRR

More like

>"How one character can be so garbage she single handedly ruins an entire series" General

Armistace is best grill.

>kinda

Ed Norton????

Harris, fine. Jeez. Made a mistake, user. I'm over here fappin to the season 2 leaks. Gimme a break. >Not really..