What went wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jonah Hill is a fat pig, which makes him an easy target. He was also too slow to come up with a comeback, and therefore looked kind of dumb in the moment.

He's a beta male and beta males always lose in these situations. The best you can say when you're that pathetic is call out how needlessly mean the other person's being, despite you and everyone else knowing how accurate the sentiment is. It's why Sup Forums constantly trying to come up with zingers for this is so hilarious.

He isn't an autist who spends his time daydreaming about being slighted by other people and how he would respond so he didn't have a long, devastating speech ready.

I'm happy knowing that I'm be ready to cut down any person who should choose to insult me.

The French lady called him fat and unattractive

He led a life of gluttonous behavior setting himself up to get BTFO by a weather girl

You'd be surprised how drastically your mental faculties freeze when someone just flat out insults you and you're not expecting it. You just turn into a stammering mess.

The problem was he didnt commit to anything. He kind of seemed irritated in a passive aggressive beta way and that was it. Shouldve either fired back or not let her get to him at all.

t. Sup Forums's resident alpha male

right? lol

he is american and like all americans he suck at banter

>living.......E L S E W H E R E

actually i think jonah handled it properly. he was honest about how he felt. she was disgustingly mean

honest? he just gave her an awkward beta sad look. If he was honest he wouldve said "hey i dont like what you just said, apologize"

fuck you're right, that's pretty alpha.

How should he have responded, Sup Forums?

called her a cuck

got up walked over and gave her a bitch slap

>becomes famous for portraying a fat loser that's the butt of the joke
>gets mad he's the butt of a joke as a fat loser

is 2017 the year we come up with a passing comeback?

"I'm rubber you're glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."

It's the perfect comeback and it's always apposite.

I hate Jonah hill but you can't be a millionaire celebrity actor and still be considered a beta male just because you're fat and short. Fags like this have everything in the world.

The only reason he's famous at all is because of his (((friends))). He's a beta fat fuck that got a free pass in life and even though he got BTFO his day-to-day is still 100x better than anyone here. He deserved to be mocked.

I admit there unironically is some type of Jewish cabal that keeps getting this unfunny faggot and people like Seth rogan movie roles but if you're rich and famous it cancels out being a beta

someone gonna link the vid? I cant fucking live on Sup Forums... so im bound to miss some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

Apparently he deserved this

so wat, is Sup Forums fluent in french or soemthing? I mean i took it in highschool, so kinda kinda-sorta got it...
>my fantasy is to be alone with you, and then you bring leo and brad pitt.... and then you leave.
Meh... And yeah, dick move on doing that to a guy who agrees to go on your show inspite of not having a good grasp of the language.

There is a button marked cc does closed captions. The fat one has a translator in his ear.

>It's a bit mean as a joke but I don't mind it, we fought to give you this kind of freedom so you are allowed to waste it this way too.

>Leo and Brad would be disappointed

Or something like that

I just seriously hope you don't think you're an alpha male

i wonder how often jonah thinks about this moment