Has Baneposting Gone Too Far?

fox9.com/news/229966696-story

>A 20-minute video, not released by the court to the media, showed the two walking around the protest. They commented "the fire is rising," which is a quote from the villain, Bane, in the movie the “Dark Knight Rises.”
>Suarez said these phrases were memes or "internet jokes made for the Sup Forums community."
>Mfw the defendant has to prove he was Baneposting in order to convince the jury he is not guilty of a hatecrime

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aW0otG1buB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We literally have a Baneposter president now.

>yfw Baneposters are now a protected class under U.S. law
>tfw hotheads are officially committing a hate crime

Baneposting can't go too far. There will be causalities and losses, yes. But they will expect one of in the wreckage.

Was a well known tripfag on /k/

CRASHING THIS PLANE OF REALITY

Fuck Drumpf, fuck white people, and fuck your dusty old memes.

Irrefutable proof that /k/ and Sup Forums are filled with the most spergs

Janitors are LITERALLY violating my civil rights by banning me for exercising my Constitutional right to Banepost

Maybe those black people shouldn't have tried to murder them if they didn't want to die.

That was the first time it went too far

>shooting five black men
>self-defense
Fucking /k/ommandos

How do you know that it wasn't self-defense. It isn't exactly atypical for black thugs to gang up on someone.

>implying
Cuck

>mfw blacks commit half of all murders despite being 13% of the population
>mfw they just saved someone in the future
>mfw they are heroes and if not for them some other white person would be dead in a ditch

What do you call a combination of mirth and sadness

It could've very well been self defense, I'm just having trouble picturing a guy unloading his lead and hitting five targets. That means:
A. He shot five guys in quick succession without any of them running away.
B. He shot them down one by one as they ran away.
C. He meant to shoot one guy, but decided it would be best to unload into a crowd of people.

It was just a preventive strike.
THE FIRE RISES

this
niggers are dumb but I refuse to believe 4 unarmed people would stick around too long when their friend just got shot

>the fire is rising

but that's not the line, is it?

No, I can't believe this is a serious question.

This happened a while ago and they were retards going to a nigger protest in a nigger neighborhood and expecting nothing to happen.

>Black news correspondent interviews idiots, asking them who the signs are for
>"For you"
>arrested for hate crimes and assault

No one died. They just got bullets in their legs and torsos.

>5 blacks taken off the streets with gunshot wounds
>1/5 blacks is a murderer
>those /k/ommandos just saved an innocent black man's life

Melancholy

idk, this is kind of beautiful. starts off as a joke, but then its like the guy is kind of paying tribute by saying "she's a big girl"
that last line gets me, from saying "she's a big girl", to "she was very brave", in the past tense. fuck

>testimony beings in trial
An autocorrect typo as the lede to your story. Local news everyone

>Show up to court
>show the jury this video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aW0otG1buB8
>the future of your life depends on how well you can explain autistic Sup Forums memes to 45 year old divorced single parent baby boomers and make them "get" the joke

What's neat about this is now because of this prank, she'll really never be forgotten.

>Melancholy
No the word he's looking for is bittersweet or tragicomic.

There's nothing in the inauguration speech that directly mirrors Bane other than "give it back to you, the people".

>suarez
>stay white

ah yes. The American whites.