Why are Americans so fucking obsessed with race? I watched their news and they're always talking about race. It's crazy

Why are Americans so fucking obsessed with race? I watched their news and they're always talking about race. It's crazy.

It's usually not this bad. It's been really common to talk about race since the car attack but usually it isn't.

Americans really should take a page out of Mussolini's book.

Most Americans don't care about race. The media does. The media constantly talks about racism and what not because talking about racism makes people protest it, and protesting it gives something to the media to talk about, and the media talking about those protests will cause counter protests, and the media will talk about those counter protests, and the President will have to say something about it, and the media will cover that, and this goes on and on. As you can see, talking about racism is highly profitable to the news media because it gives them something to talk about *and* has consequences that benefit them.

"If you want to look for the source of division in our country, look no further than the mainstream media news organizations."
- Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

Because people instinctually find rilace important in places that didn't immediately become muttland like brazil.
Also slavery and fight for civil rights.

They aren't though.

Mussolini was bullshit you pleb

We aren't, but far left liberals use identity politics to divide people and get votes

Why isn't Canada as obsessed as America then? It's full of diversity as well.

>far left
>liberals

kys drumpfkin

they're mutts

>people don't care about race
>people protest against racism
hmmmmm what did the trumpkin mean by this?

>Most Americans don't care about race. The media does
Trump ran on an anti-latino and slightly anti-black platform though.

Because race wasn't a huge part of our history, with the exception of the indigenous people, which are far lower in population than blacks.

All media outlets in the US are profit driven. Race is a controversial topic, hurdles the masses towards their smartphones and smart TV-s so they can watch commercials for newestâ„¢ products in between yet another report on how a cop shot a black teen that dindu nuffinz.

Far left liberals cannot go 20 seconds without bringing up racism. They use it as a soap box to oppress people and opposition.

We do have issues just no one talks about it.

Americans are unironically extremely racist.

>anti latino
Anti-illegal immigration =/= anti latino. Plenty of Eastern European illegals are getting deported, and last week some one hundred illegal Irish immigrants were deported from Boston.
>anti black
Some Trump supporters were white supremacists, sure. But Hillary also had plenty of black supremacists or whatever voting for her. I mean so what. Every candidate will always have a minority of idiots voting for them.

Because no one talks about Canada.

These guys look cool!

So like pretty much all the new world?

Neo cons believe this.

our country is divided by nations more than race. Historically it's been francophones and natives at odds with the anglos.

Hi facebook.

Latinos are far more diverse and way less race obsessed than Americans

>45th President of the United States
You make it sound like it's some kind of achievement

btw I didn't say anything but Brazil isn't only mixed people. Just look at our two last presidents. Roussef and a lebanese-Brazilian

Rousseff's father was a Bulgarian man

Name something more exclusive than being the single most powerful person in the world.

It is some kind of achievement even if you don't like Trump. The dude is in control of the most powerful nation in the world. His name will be forever in history.

The commercials that have obvious and pandering attempts to seem "diverse" and racially sensitive

Yeah I'm sure everyone was clamouring for the legacy of being Bush Jr. redux.

Latinos care about that shit in a different way. Also not many Americans care about it though.

What's the issue with that.

You're kidding me right? Everyday there's threads by Argentine and Brazilian posters about the whiteness and European heritage of their countries.