Clifford the big red dog?

Is his family totally broke from buying his food? Are they filthy rich from cashing in exploiting the dog? Hope long can Cliffords lifespan be? Did the little poodle ever take his big red knot? Clifford lore? Discuss

r34

Why is he so big?

Don't you dare ruin Clifford for me, Cliffordposting will never be a thing

That's a big dog

where does the poop go?

Clifford was my school mascot. It was weird.

Asking the important questions. There's no way all that massive fucking shit doesn't go somewhere. Probably shits in the beach.

Does he knot tho?

This really brings back memories

If I take that hat off, will you die?

>Cliffordposting will never be a thing

It would be extrememly ruff

i hate Clifford........the big red dog.

Clifford is Indian?

Clifford is my boi

has he ever gotten worms?

would the worms be normal sized or big sized like cliffard

:(

The worms could probably grow to monstrous proportions. Imagine yanking them out

A great Danes lifespan is around 6-8 years. How long could a dog his six live? Did they even need to leave the city?

Why does he wear the muzzle?

I wonder if he ever ate anyone? How would they stop him if he went on a man-eating rampage?

Where would they bury him?

they would use his bones as a big pet mausoleum

as a vore fan I am repulsed

Clifford v Superman: Paw of Justice when?

>superman
you mean krypto the superdog you fucking pleb

Oh man! Here it comes!
The fucking deluge. Contrarian hipster faglords posting about how much it sucks. Conformist normie pieces of shit posting about how great it is. Trolls, waifufags, and newfriends doing God knows what.
You know what I miss? The good old days.
Days when a Memesman was free to make an honest day's meme on this board.
Days when there was a difference between trolling and shitposting (back when trolling was a art ;)).
Days when you could hop on the Sup Forums, click on your favorite board, and be treated to a veritable orgy of dank new memes, thrusting in and out of each other, slurping down each others liquids, furiously jamming their memenises into their memeginas and memeholes, not bothering to discriminate between male or female (it was the 21st century, after all)!
You could sit there and let your eyes take in this gallant fuckfest, you could almost here the wet, slippery sounds of meme flesh pounding against itself. It was enough to make you pull your pants down, lube up your dildo, and bounce up and down on it as you jacked yourself to orgasm.
One day we'll get back there. One day...

No. yes. not that long due to the imminent arthritis. i mean she'd be a meat condom at that point.

Were Cleo and T-bone African American?

Machiavelli best doggo. Prove me wrong

>protip: you cant

who?

Whether you wasted your time to make shameful MS paint Clifford vore, or if some lowlife puke made this and posted to their private Deviantart account, I'm disappointed.

That sounds kino as fuck.

> here.

The episode where he barked and snapped at the black mailman and almost killed him (he ducked right before he chomped down if you remember) was unsettling.

Imagine the smell of his giant fucking turds

I used to watch this show while my sister would even though I knew I was too old for it at the time. It was so comfy and relaxing on the island they lived on. I think it played on Sunday evenings so it was one of the last things I did during the weekend while dreading the hellish school week ahead

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my boy....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...baconbits I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my doggy....sniff....quite pungent baconbits yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....kibble.....quite wet my boy....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

How come sometimes Clifford is only about the size of a large horse or rhino but other times he's a fucking kaiju

Terrific post, my friend

No he use the designated street like a sane human being you retard.

Because Clifford doesn't exist, he's the little girl's emotional trauma from sexual abuse made manifest.