If you guys constitute whites>blacks because of higher iq and more civilised behaviour wouldn't asians be the master...

If you guys constitute whites>blacks because of higher iq and more civilised behaviour wouldn't asians be the master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9KuUR2-p9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whites, specifically European jews, have invented more. They win.

Whites are the best of all worlds. Our compassion is our downfall though.

Asian women are good-tier.
Asian men on the other hand... Are fucking disgusting. Not as disgusting as blacks, but you het the point

Blacks are the most athletic on average, but also the dumbest
Asians are the smartest on average, but also the weakest
Whites are a jack of all trades. Not the smartest or the strongest, but whites combine both and become the "Master Race"

we dont constitute that

we constitute whites being superior based off the last 4000 years of observable history

So you admit Tyrone is physically superior. How does that not make you a cuck?

Everybody knows Latinos are the master race. Better all around than the whiteys. Prove me wrong.
>Protip: You cant

>asians
>civilized

REQUESTING CHINESE WEBMS. ALL OF THEM.
ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO SEE THE TRUE NATURE OF THE MONGOLOID.

NON GRAY EYES CONFIRMED NON WHITE

No because Asians actually study for stuff

If we studied as much as Asians do we'd demolish them

because a cuck would ignore observable patterns that dont fit within his political narrative

blacks do have a higher percentage of athletically gifted individuals

u know it

asians lack empathy. they may be really smart, but theyre like robots

So you admit they can satisfy your women better

youtube.com/watch?v=N9KuUR2-p9Q

Robot people with no empathy.

good worker bees for the NWO

white woman wants the big asian cock

FUCK OFF NORMIE

Latinos are whites, and were counted as whites until a few decades ago.

Mestizos are spanish niggers.

>Ugly
>Small dick
I bet he's filthy rich

They are the master race

The Jew fears the Samurai

Ukraine... you realize that the Mongols raped their way through the Steppes?

Mongols were blonde haired and had blue eyes, per DNA testing on Mongol remains, and eye-witness testimony of Chinese scholars.

We feed chinks. Chinks are rodents.

most asians in vancouver are rich, the fucking house prices

Asians have no soul

not so sure about that

Two aesthetic people. I bet that azn has swag.

Maybe because physical ability is not what makes you successful in 99% of jobs in a first world country.

I hear people say asians aren't creative or inventive.

Is that true?

No blacks get left behind after highschool. When white men continue to grow and they stand still. There isnt a single race of women who would be ashamed to bring a white man home. Only the bottom 30-40% of white men have to compete with black men. If you arent in the top 40% of white men you arent even relevant in society

Wew

chink-white mixes hare hot asf. No prob. Don't let em touch the dindu though...

Whites are the smartest & strongest. It's only American Blacks who are bigger than average. African Blacks are just tall & skinny.

I will concede that orientals are probably smarter on average, but most of them lack charisma which is why they're not as influential on an individual level. Their women make damn good fuck toys.

The funny thing about asians being the physically weakest, is that they're the only shitskins who can actually organize empires & armies on nearly the same level as Whites can. I never have to worry about a nigger uprising, because you could just bribe & Jew the shit out of them, turning the Blacks against each other.

The main difference between White & Asian civilizations is that Asian hierarchies tend to have a few elites on top and the rest of the men being thrown into the machine as expendable pawns. The Western way of doing things has a much more evenly distributed share of influence. The West used to reward all those who'd contribute. The Eastern way of doing shit is to have the Elites steal the credit for everything that the worker drones have accomplished. In Eastern societies (Specifically China & Japan.), it's usually the emperor who is their god whereas the West has a more abstract interpretation of God that they label as truth.

Although the terminologies are all fucked up these days because it's the Atheists who claim truth for themselves which is ironically what the Christian god was meant to embody. The West's achievement's were the result of their search for truth, or the path to the stars & space.

Then there's the Spic, who are a mixture of White & Asiatic, but still have not managed to match up to either of them. The spic's cpacity for organized crime is intimidating, but they only have that strength because they're tolerated by governments of the USA & Mexico.

this tbhfamalam

100%

Almost.
They can't innovate so are second place.

But it DOES give your girl mind blowing orgasms

All Latino countries are shit. Done.

u ever seen chink-dindu mix?

So then why are more intelligent asians not the master race?

They invented civilisation while white people didn't even have toilet paper. If whites weren't evil and attacked China they are probably still the master race right now. Sorry white men, your time is coming to an end.

that's her brother

MONGOLS WERE ARYANS IN MY MIND!!!

It's one theory. Another theory is that asian IQ is only high in the visuospatial component, and analytical IQ is actually the limiting factor on innovation.

Regardless, it seems like wherever they have the chance asian women go massively for white men, and are very happy with the choice, so natural selection is answering the question for us as we type

Some Nepalese have blue or green eyes. Blonde? Nyet.

And? On the south people are asiatic. In centre-Western parts we are slavic/white.
By your logic the whole Russia is Asian

White > asian > poo in loo> goat fuckers > indians > dead people > blacks

The scale is based on the amount of contribuition the whole race made torwads human advancement

Asians lack creativity and only excel when somebody else has provided them with material to memorize. There's billions of them and very little innovation. Most of their industry revolves around copying western products with what amounts to slave labor.

Not at all.

How would that explain hentai?

i sorta agree with you, but china was way behind when they attacked

How do you figure? Does having good abs make the nigger more skilled at eating pussy?

Tiger Woods.

>Sup Forums hates Jews
>Jews are intelligent and successful

this shit is disgusting

china-dindu mix, the dad run off, no joke she grow up in shanghai

so much this

when there were empires, monuments and standing armies numbering in the hundreds of thousands in China, there were filth covered forest people chucking spears at deer in europe. you have got to be KIDDING me when you pretend whites are somehow more civilized than the Chinese.

>much, much higher average iq
>much, much higher percentage getting stem degrees (have fun w/ womyn's studies)
>much, much higher percentage occupied in finance/engineering/technology (have fun @ mcdonalds)

lmao. I'm not even mad.

Asians may be smarter but white people have a lot more ambition

The question can be asked why smart whites (Jews especially) are going for Asians if whites are smarter?
Maybe the pool for smart white women is so small, smart whites/Jews have to go for Asians.

They're only 5-7% of the US.

They're tiny, timid, and come from cultures that either crush the creativity out of their children, or are so fucked up that helping someone in danger can out you in jail, and a considerable part of their population still live in caves. They're not smarter, they just don't allow the moderately intelligent among them to do anything but learn.

>smart-thot

By that logic, Ashkenazi Jews would be because they have the highest IQ.

Hentai? You mean the sameface shit that just repeats the same scenes and themes over and over?

>Miss Universe Japan

the cuck disease is spreading

Mexico may not be sending us their best and brightest, but China certainly is (or rather heir best and brightest are fleeing to us). Not to undermine Ancient China; they used to be pretty cool dudes.

I see it as a better memorization ability versus problem solving ability coupled with focused mind versus wandering mind. If a new problem arises that is not similar to a previous problem, a creative solution is preferable to an exhaustive search solution in many cases.

>post pic of black guy cucking white girl
>it gets laughed off

>post pic of asian guy cucking white girl
>gets large amount of long sentence responses and various reasons why it's not happening, also MUH DICK

Why do you white guys even care? Why do you get emotional about it? If it was a non-issue, these threads wouldn't last very long. BLACKED threads don't last long, but AM/WF threads do.

Have you met a chinese before?

Asian / White is good mix. I support it.

RICED

The Middle East had civilization longer than China, and Africa had human beings longer than anywhere on the planet, and look how shit those places are. In China, 30 million people live in caves. If your child is brutally and fatally attacked in the street, YOU can go to jail for intervening. China is a shit country, they just got an early start at being shit.

Strongest man in the world has consistently been white men.

If they're physically superior they have bigger dicks and reach further in the white woman

Only if I get a dib at the haffus.

Why does asian male cucking white man feel good?

Not like nigger at all. The girls so pure and perfect being bred into smarter half asian supreme gentlemen master race.

>European Jews
>Inventing things

Tyrone is only as physically capable as he is because we bred slaves that way. All black athletic ability is because of whites.

Ww/am is one of the least shitty interracial couples, but its not that common from what ive seen in real life and on paper.

Because if the world's most impotent dicklet manlets are getting laid that is really going to trigger the fat-ass NEETs lurking here that aren't.

No white guy cares if a white girl has an Asian boyfriend... it's why /r/AsianMasculinity has to use black men in their cuck raids on Sup Forums. I'm not even sure why Asians hate the idea of white men getting with their women... with niggers, it's because they're subhuman low I.Q genetic trash, but why would you be opposed to your women breeding above their social status? I don't care about white/Asian racemixing

You make a good point, OP. The true, sad matter is that whites are on a decline from their greatest days while asians are on the rise. White people have been brainwashed to believe their accomplishments are tainted and therefore evil, while asians can access whites' accomplishments and build on them without guilt or restraint.

Asians do not have near the raw ingenuity of whites but they do have a steadfastness, a drone-like productivity that whites, as more independent creatures, do not share.

What's this about? Is this you? You wear flip flops and drink desani water? I fucking hate you! I'd pick axe rape your mother as punishment for birthing you.

dis guy gets it

I see the yellow part of reddit is trying this shit again.

>t. Elliot Rodgers Father

>chink-white mixes hare hot asf
Looks like a Mexican that stays indoors.

Faggot.

And most women find that painful. Also, no. Being more fit does not make your dick bigger, and black men have the same average dick size as whites. Another also, the biggest non-surgically enhanced penis in the world belongs to a white man, his name is Jonah Falcon.

That's gonna be a long line up user

i didnt see the preview pic, stay mad white boi
you know the bitchs want BAC(big asian cock)

> They invented civilisation while white people didn't even have toilet paper.

Whites wasted a lot of time killing each other in blood feuds, because of the empathy gene Whites have and Asian robots don't.

It took Christianity to sort that out. Figure about 1,500 years to overcome the blood feuds (probably because of all the goddamn invasions we had to fight off), and we went from mud huts to the moon in less than 500 years.

Get rekt.

>Einstein
>Oppenheimer
>Salk
Whites and Jews are the only races I can stand

It doesn't work like that. Different races are better at different things.

For example, Asians do indeed have higher IQ's, but they are also less creative, have less geniuses, and have lower verbal ability.

The kind of community, and civilization a group of Asians builds will be markedly different than one Europeans build.
From what we know of history, Europeans are the cream of the crop. It's not just IQ, it's a whole litany of factors

But Asians are weird and godless.

I'm starting to think that the jewish invention meme may be overblown. Jewish scientists (einstein, feynman) are greatly over-represented in the media due to jews superior verbal iq. I doubt they are the smartest in terms of mathematical intelligence and competency in the hard sciences.

>invented civilization
Sorry, but the sand niggers did that.

Jesus, we gotta purge these chinknadians

Those dykes look very happy together. One day a filipina cleans Forest Hill homes, the next she falls in love with a white girl. Touching, really.