ITS HAPPENING!!!!

ITS HAPPENING!!!!

GET IN HERE!!!!! SCOTLAND IS SECEDING

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660320/NON-EU-slaps-Sturgeon-SNP-leader-dramatically-announces-wants-immediate-discussions-STAY-EU-humiliated-Brussels-says-No-s-not-works.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't worry it won't happen I just got off the phone with my scottish mate and he says everything is fine

What was the question?

Fuck yeah

>They think Scotland will actually follow through with it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660320/NON-EU-slaps-Sturgeon-SNP-leader-dramatically-announces-wants-immediate-discussions-STAY-EU-humiliated-Brussels-says-No-s-not-works.html

Not going to happen

EU doesn't want them
Spain will veto them
Their budget is too debt ridden to be let in.

I hope. Scottish cucks are dragging you down.

If they actually put it up for a vote now, it'll lose.
Those who wouldn't normally vote will turn out to make sure it doesn't happen.

I would like them to go but Scots have no balls. They always say they will leave then when it comes to it they never do.

In a few weeks they will change their minds.

The same polls that had remain 52% leave 48% on the day of the referendum? :^)

Good GTFO Scotland.

You don't deserve to be with greatest ally.

apart from this

>Scotland votes out of the UK
>can't get into the EU

:^)

>mfw

Oy vey!!

The Scots should secede

>The UK leaves the EU
>Scotland leaves the UK

Turnabout is fair game go Scotland!

VOTE FOR FREEDOM

scotts BTFO again

They'll follow the EU down the drain just to spite us.

If they secede then they'll be part of neither the UK nor the EU. What will happen to them then?

Fuck off Scotland we're England and Wales

FUCKING KEK BYE

"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Angus McHaggis

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted no. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by another country. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote yes. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick yes. Then I looked at the no option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to be a country. Angry that some people would even consider voting no.

I asked myself why people would vote no to being a country. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting no, the larger the erection grew. I imagined Scottish oil money being transported south to London and it grew yet more. I imagined English Tories deciding Scottish fiscal, social and health policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted no. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the referendum, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Angus McHaggis. I am Scottish; I am a cuckold.

Hopefully a strong and lengthy depression leading them to reevaluate their cuckoldry and come crawling back to London hat in hand.

they want to leave the UK to join the EU but the EU don't want them.

just let em go man

fuck scotland

J U S T
U
S
T

Lel 'freedom'

>wanting Scotland to rejoin the EU

Only an American could be this fucking stupid

See above. Joining the EU isn't freedom. Holy shit.

and 1.6 million remain voters does not beat the previous 2m no voters in the Scottish independence referendum
yet they would now vote independence now despite Scotland's oil dependency would leave them bankrupt come on son

>52/48 split
hmm well doesn't this look like a familiar outcome

Go ahead and try Scotland, I fucking dare you, you'll just lose another independence referendum and your fate will be sealed forever.

Is this a pasta? Fucking kek.

Does anybody really care that Scotland is leaving? Theyre so irrelevant that I honestly forgot about that country.

>Scotland leaves the UK
>They try to join the EU
>Spain and Belgium veto
>Scotland tries to survive on its own
>Scotland goes bankrupt from low oil prices
>Scotland crawls back to the UK asking to return
>UK agrees but only on the condition Scotland accepts their new status as a vassal state

This is the best possible outcome. I would laff and laff.

>too debt ridden
>Spain is saying this

What the fuck happened to them. If you end up having to deport your snackbars, perhaps you should stuff them all into Edinborough. Hell, this might actually mean that you might be able to empty London of all the garbage.

Scots have become quintessentially Californian. They are now a form of cancer. Rebuild the Hadrian and Antonine Walls. Mine that shit. Post machine guns.

>be a young burger
>watch Braveheart
>think Scots are muh freedom loving people
Man this movie is obviously just way too american.

>UK agrees but only on the condition Scotland accepts their new status as a vassal state
I would kek so hard

we kinda already are a vassal state

They became ultra-liberal for some reason. Scots used to be strong patriots and you can see it in the older generation.

>twitter

To be fair William Wallace did fight for Scottish independence. But the Scots themselves don't want that in this day and age, they want the bongs to take care of them

The old Scots were pretty badass but something happened along the way and they all became cuckolds.

scots would be mentally retarded to go with continental yuropoor instead of buddies right near

Oh, they'll get in. They got oil. Once that's tapped out though, they'll get booted out because Scotland and the Scottish people truly have no worth or value.

Use and abuse.

Several EU countries already syated that they would veto Scotland. Fucking skirtniggers always making pointless waves.

>still essentially a 50/50 split

Fuck off retards

YES! I fucking HATE the Scottish. Please get them the FUCK out of my UK.

>we kinda already are a vassal state

Then so is England, Wales and Norn, to Londonistan.

>Scotland forced to wear a chastity cage

FREEDOM FOR SCOTLAND

What the fuck happened to you fucking wankers?

youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Yes I would also like to see starvation and complete financial destruction of Scotland

The EU doesn't want you Scawtland.
Atleast not all Scots are traitors, there are some bros

So this 48% of voters will be okay to ignore, but not the other.
Riiiggggghhhhtttt.....................

scots cucked by the EU and england
top kek

No, they won't get in.

Spain and Belgum would veto the entry due to their own internal issues.

And then their budget cannot meet EU standards due to lack of revenue vs spending.

Stay in UK because Euro. Fuck your Euro. Sign here. Imma disappear for a few months to a couple years (muh section 50) and let some other Tool take over. You don't get to say whom. Only the Tories. As is our system. Boris wants nothing. Everybody fucked up. Maybe an election until then but if it might please HM, she should take over government in the mean time. I mean really. The GDP is only 2.8 trillion. How much have we fucked up now? It's not just this vote. We always blow so much money. We never needed to bomb certain places and make problems

I'm going to build the wall my God damn self.

>watching the movie Highlander
>think all Scott's are Claymore wielding immortal badasses
>come to Sup Forums
>all the Brits whine about how they are liberal pussies
>BREXIT happens
>Scottish politician cunt whose position I have no fucking idea is interviewed and says they will immediately seek to leave and she alludes that British people are backwards and bigoted

Sup Forums ruined something else in my life

FREEDOM TRUMPS ALL

EVEN STARVATION

(i knew you canucks had no backbone)

W-what about me and France?

>Scots vote for Independence with the intention of immediately joining the EU
>Vote to leave UK
>Referendum passes
>EU doesn't want them
>Beg the UK to take them back in less than a year

And so... The Second War of Scottish Independence ended without firing a single shot.

You are now aware of the mind of a Leftist works.

>good for me, but not for thee

This is the kind of sweeping generalization bullshit I would expect from a fucking leftie cunt. 40% of us voted leave ya dafties. There were literally places in England that had more fucking stay votes.

Independence won't happen.

Yeah. Texit. Midwexit. Cheezie Chexit. Frexit. Dexit. Italeave. Québexit. Oh well

>Scotland will loose the second referendum

You just can't make this shit up

Sorry lad, I am speaking in generalisations. It is just easier than having to say "of course this does not apply to all Scots" everytime.

So that place that is smaller than the average American city wants to leave? Where are they going to go? To your imaginary island of ass fucking homo weeaboos that will only ever exist in a folder on your mom's computer?

We never actually looked like this. Thats a hollywood meme.

The Scottish are British user.

it's just an excuse.
spain is fighting tooth and nail to keep catalonian separatists from gaining independence. if spain allows other european secessionists to succeed, and even gives them recognition by allowing them to enter EU, then catalonia will be gone within a week.

>Scots can only manage 52/48 days after the thing they're upset about
They'll calm down and go back to wanting to stay long before they could possibly have a referendum

hadrian should have pushed the traitorous scots into the sea instead of building a wall

But like. What about the dilly dallying? OOOPS! UH OH. SPAGHETTIOS. I got the ONE bad option on my referendum idea. Of two. See ya! Aaaaand be sure to take your sweet ass time. For extra confidence

SCOTLAND IS ENGLISH CLAY AND WILL BE FOREVER

I can't decipher what the fuck you're trying to tell me lad

"England is Racist, do you hate them?"

>scotts actually think they can join the EU alone

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

PPFFHHAHAHHAA

We should invade cuckland desu

That shits confusing, England, Great Britain , UK I don't get it.

And I'm certain you do "not". Divorce. This is a divorce. Now all the little vassals be trippin. Wanting to go away. That's retarded. Quicky divorces are the way to go. Why vote to leave and then be like BUT BUT BUT

Isn't it the Scottish waters where all the oil is?? Some Britbong help me out here. Won't Scotland remaining in the EU and leaving the UK hurt England big time because of the oil?

>Britain doesn't want them back
>rebuilds Hadrian's Wall to keep them out
>makes Mexico pay for it

I'd volunteer to help uncuck them if you guys are accepting foreign volunteers in the coming civil war.

But don't you want Scotland to secede?

Just think right-leaning parties would never lose another election again. And you'd have the fucking dress wearing bugle players off your back

It be the war of banter
>Farage: Come back to suck a the teat of Her majesty, 'ey Sheepfucker?

Go do whatever it is you Canadians do when you're drunk

Sweet so when WW3 breaks out UK can annex them since Scotland is in the EU and get rid of Scotland and call it England

Oh wait Scotland is not capable of joining EU without England's economy and if they do it's just going to be another strain on the union

kek

Great Britain and UK are the same thing; England, Scotland, Wales and Northen Ireland.

England is just England.

>perhaps you should stuff them all into Edinborough

Even better, since brexit they've been wanting to move to Scotland.

>Under their kilts

That's hot desu senpai

Did I ruin your exercise? Look at farage's face. Tell me that is an authentic and trustworthy manner to put upon your face. Always he is with the faces
>drinking the fermented zionism

Would a Limey please explain to me what the fuck is wrong with Scotland? What turned them into a bunch of drug-addicted, SJW faggots?

I don't understand why Scotland is so liberal now. What happened?

What would they do if Parliament refuses to allow them to make a referendum?

And doesn't Scotland realize that if they left Britain and IF the EU accepted them independently (not a guaranteed thing), that they would be the EU's whipping boy, simultaneously being used by EU as leverage against the UK and being treated poorly to spite England's leaving? The EU would force them to have really awkward and inconvenient border and economic relationships with the England that they're physically attached to at the very least.