What would your ideal terrorist attack be?

What would your ideal terrorist attack be?

By that, I mean what sort of terrorist attack would create an effect most beneficial to your political ideas?

Bait

Nice try CIA.

;^)

Turning off the internet and forcing you to go outside.

The kind where everyone holds hands and are best friends after.

nice try fbi

You killing yourself and your family would be good

This thread was a fantastic idea

By the way, tanks for the ips American posters

Damn that's some savage shit right there

Somehow if all of the low quality food on the planet was vaporized and people were forced to eat high quality evolution based real food , all of a sudden all men would become high test, all women would become thick and sexy, and white nations would stop declining due to poor diet and would start colonizing the world again like they used to back when white people were healthy and good looking.

Also I liked the cut off the internet one too, that is a good one

Islamophobic Poofter slaughters Fifty Muslims

EMP is the only answer.
Hi FBI.

Some muslims suiciding in a political center in Europe making the actual ruling class scared for once.
Best part is I won't need to do shit they already are going to do it themselves.

Pigeon suicide bombers.

NICE HONEYPOT

Nuke the sun

Hi FBI.

Best attack is Merkel's vagina.

Cucked.

Something like Sandy Hook except with more casualties. Nothing gets you more media attention than killing a bunch of 6 year olds.

To what end

>implying sandy hook happened

Everyone has forgotten about it already, that's how big a failure it was

Hypothetically, One that targets leaders instead of general people. or get the opponents to target average people.

attack the sun by night

It's nice of you to feed the sun.

one that goes back in time and gets rid of all the terrorist attacks and everyone can be happy and Jews don't control every fucking thing and we didn't stop after going to the moon and now we have a wonderful planet and space travel.

Go ahead

Name a single event that can be eliminated that somehow prevents all terrorist attacjs in history

the creation of jews 2bh senpai

also we should have eliminated all the kebabs in the crusades

The ones the other side do or get blamed for.

Fly a plane into the white house while the niggers are sleeping

When it's sleeping and vulnerable, right Pedro?

I think the best terrorist attack would be if someone made me a nice steak dinner with mashed potatoes and broccoli and then we took turns talking about our day.

Forcing leftists to work at a swimming center near a refugee camp.

That would be quite the terrorism.

Releasing balloons like they do at memorials. Fuck those dolphins in the ocean, I hope they get a balloon in their blowholes and die.

>Terrorism

Nothing has ever benefited from terrorism. Not one thing.

Hell, Iran seems to be doing alright, don't they?

a biological attack that only affects Librats, Muslums, and Beaners

>bio

What's wrong with you puta?