What the fuck

What the fuck

Attached: https_%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F1ea002ee7c873d2a88aa507a857703de.1000x1000x1.jpg (300x300, 18K)

I like how it's just lauren. she's not even pretending the other two rubes matter anymore.

> writes song about tripfag

>implying she wrote a song about [HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED]
lmao

>Fat hands

>>Fat hands
Chances that this is Brandon?

No

I'm asian

Really? Seems like something he'd do.

No

>taking off your trip to samefag that this isn't you
Oh damn that's not suspicious at all.

Hi Brando
ps i love you

I didn't have my trip off

Okay but just look at the quote chain. That timing is incredibly suspicious.

Ok, but its shitty to think I'm the kind of person to jerk off onto a pic of Lauren mayberry and upload it to the internet.

Okay, but your posting history indicates an unhealthy obsession with Lauren to the point where you would at times post about nobody else.

lol what that shrek jacking off or what

Brandon is pretty much Shrek.

even shrek had a job under lord farquaad and he didnt live with his parents
oh and he had friends

Why rip on this dude so hard for?

titmmtsies

he must learn

I just want to know who made that cum video, and it seemed like Brandon was a likely suspect given everything. I have no proof it was him and shouldn't falsely accuse him though, that's not cool.

just showing how shrek is not similar to brandon
and brandon definitively did the cummies

Leave Brandon alone!!

Attached: ohmy.jpg (265x297, 11K)

>and brandon definitively did the cummies
Is that what people call them? Cummies?

Proof Brandon takes his trip off

But please don't hurt yourself Brandon I'm not trying to bully you at all so if you say that you didn't make the video I believe you.

Have you considered that taking your trip off permanently would all but eradicate your reputation on this site? Has that ever even occured to you?

How exactly is it hard to find jobs? Explain yourself, cause there's plenty of jobs everywhere including McDonalds

fat hands probably hasn't seen lavren deepfakes lmao

Best deepfake in town

#
I have had jobs, I have people who I call friends, and I did get out, was on my own and independent until things fell through with a shitty room mate and I had to come back. Its been hard finding work, had misfortunes like losing the house , but I'm still going to try.

I have no idea, no one is hiring me in newport news, I get calls for work all the time in rva.

Attached: 1519851555625.jpg (769x1024, 143K)

Stop taking the bait fuck these people

Link?

Why would I hurt myself over stupid shit on Sup Forums

Lavren

google lauren mayberry deepfakes
but there was this great one where lavren was giving lots of handies which is lost to the ether

Lmao if this is really the album cover.

I've never seen something shut down so fast other than deep fakes

It is

people making them were getting seriously good at it, some looked legit, so it's why they had to sack them
the fappening also led to these sites having a more no nonsense look into this stuff

covers got progressively worse as time went on.

It's still alive

I dunno, but I hope you do well in life.

LAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Fuck you

Why aren't the cheeky lads on the cover?

PARTY LAVRENS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
EVERYBODY GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

Whoa calm down.

They could have AT LEAST done what Animal Collective did with Painting With. But now they've made it really obvious that Lavren is the only reason people care about the band. Sad. Like, look at the album art for After Laughter by comparison. Clearly all 3 members of the band are valued.

Attached: 231191494696460.jpg (850x850, 110K)

Thank Brandon for even starting the "Lauren" thing

Lauren wants the spotlight all to herself then complain when people give her the most attention. Typical Scot.

Lavren I mean

>52 posts
>10 posters

because no one really gives a shit about this shitty band

that started since 2013 lol is that you b

Our Brandon who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily (CHVRCHES) thread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us into temptation,
and deliver us to LAVREN.

Lol

Praise Brandon!

I've already established that Brandon is samefagging all over the place here.

AMEN

can someone give me a quick rundown on brandon and lavren?

Brandon came on a picture of Lavren and filmed it.

Shut the fuck up

Dude calm the fuck down.

he's her ex boyfriend

did you really cum on a picture of lauren?

Genuine fan of chvrches, was part of the "leave a trace" trolling ( lavren saw his posts), memed so hard he pissed Lauren off, later find out he had a tie to her, won't let it go and has an infatuation with her.
That's it

No

Brandon and Lauren have a very complicated relationship. It all started a number of years ago when Brandon took a family trip to Glasgow, Scotland. They went to a small pub and there he saw her.. she was beautiful.. standing on a small stage, singing with her beautiful soprano voice, accompanied by some backing synth track. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. It was Lauren Mayberry. He watched intently as she sang for 30 minutes, then finished her set and walked to the bar to get a drink. Brandon mustered up all of his courage and went over to talk to the lovely lady. He offered to buy her a drink, but she politely declined. Brandon, once again frustrated by rejection, went into a rage. He stormed out of the pub and went back to the inn he was staying at to sulk. He then logged on to the internet and found a site. A site called Sup Forums. He made his name and trip, and started to post. Then years later when Chvrches became a thing, he immediately recognized the beautiful woman he once pined over. He then became even more obsessed with her. He began posting continuously in Chvrches or Lavren threads. Rumors began that he was stalking her. It got so bad that she banned him from attending their shows. Iain even threatened to beat Brandon up if he ever saw him anywhere close to Lavren. But Brandon was determined to make Lavren his wife. Justin Long is currently fearing for his life; constantly looking over his shoulder for fear that one day the mighty ninja Brandon will strike, and wisk Lavren away to his lair where she will never see the light of day again.

what do you mean by "had a tie to her"?

keep your trip off

Or leave it on permanently because you keep forgetting to put it back on after getting caught samefagging.

Newfag here. Never understood why this brandon guy so popular. What he do?

there is immense sexual tension between brandon and lauren, but it's like a jim and pam story from the office.

Some rumour someone he knows through mopeds knows her

Lurk more, the lore between lavren and brandon is more expansive than lotr

I've said its plausible.

Lol

about time honestly

Attached: 539417906.jpg (778x1024, 285K)

If you both met, nothing would have happened between you two. Stop lying to yourself.

yeah but she was complaining about her being the center of attention a while ago.. then she makes that roastie video of her dancing in the rain and now puts just herself on the cover of their new album.

good on her though. chvrches is literally nothing without lauren

Attached: 596017172.jpg (661x1024, 293K)

This

definitely true, but she has acted like it wasn't just her in the past, i just hate the hypocrisy.

I wouldn't doubt the guys know and understand why. They're still getting paid at the end of the day.

yeah i suppose. but sooner or later she'll dump them and go out on her own.

it just took her longer to come around to the truth
i see this happening too

Attached: 516028606.jpg (1024x683, 379K)

Truths a bitch sometimes.

It is my dream to see Brandon and Lauren together forever. Then I will swoop in and take Justin Long.

>ywn look like lavren

Its not going to happen

Attached: crying.jpg (640x480, 64K)

I knew

Brandon - I am a 5'2 male what if I dressed up like Lauren would that be cool? We could cuddle and snuggle and you could do whatever you wanted with me.

what does anyone of this have to do with their newest single "Enemy" featuring that hack from the National

Hey lavren