/cfb/ -- Week 6 Saturday #1

>Saturday
ABC noon ET -- Penn State at Northwestern (PSU by 14)
ESPN noon ET -- Georgia at Vanderbilt (GA by 17)
ESPN2 noon ET -- WF at Clemson (CLEM by 21.5)
FOX noon ET -- Iowa State at Oklahoma (OU by 30)
FS1 noon ET -- Texas Tech at Kansas (TT by 16.5)
ACCN noon ET -- Pitt at Syracuse (SYR by 3.5)
ACCN noon ET -- Duke at UVA (VA by 2)
BTN noon ET -- Illinois at Iowa (Iowa by 17)
SECN noon ET -- Ole Miss at Auburn (AUB by 22.5)
---------------------------------
CBS 3:30 ET -- LSU at Florida (UF by 2.5)
ESPN 3:30 ET -- Miami at Florida State (MIA by 3)
FS1 3:30 ET -- West Virginia at TCU (TCU by 13.5)
CBSSN 3:30 ET -- Air Force at Navy (NAVY by 7.5)
ESPN2 3:30 ET -- Minnesota at Purdue (PUR by 4)
ABC 3:30 ET -- Notre Dame at UNC (ND by 15)
FOX 4:00 ET -- Maryland at Ohio State (OSU by 31)
PACN 4:00 ET -- Oregon State at USC (USC by 34)
SECN 4:00 ET -- Arkansas at South Carolina (ARK by 2)
FS1 7:00 ET -- Kansas State at Texas (TX by 4)
CBSSN 7:00 ET -- SMU at Houston (HOU by 6.5)
(no TV) 7:00 ET -- Southern Miss at UTSA (UTSA by 13)
ESPN2 7:15 ET -- VT at Boston College (VT by 16.5)
ESPN 7:15 ET -- Alabama at Texas A&M (AL by 26.5)
ABC 7:30 ET -- Mich State at Michigan (UM by 10.5)
FOX 8:00 ET -- Wash State at Oregon (WSU by 3)
BIGN 8:00 ET -- Wisconsin at Nebraska (WISC by 11)
ESPNU 8:00 ET -- UCF at Cincinnati (UCF by 17)
PACN 8:00 ET -- Arizona at Colorado (CO by 7)
FS1 10:15 ET -- Stanford at Utah (STAN by 4.5)
ESPN 10:45 ET -- Cal at Washington (UW by 28.5)
ESPN2 10:45 ET -- San Diego St in Las Vegas/UNLV (SD by 9.5)

full schedule:
espn.com/college-football/schedule

previous

>watching amateur sports
*kneels*

This game finished 76-62 last year

yay beating up kansas

>living in brazil

there's not kneeling in amateur football you cringey hue

Amateurs aren’t the ones kneeling buddy

Um, sweetie, they're pro-amateur sports. The highest level of amateur there is.

Reminder that Saquon "GIVE HIM THE HEISMAN ALREADY LOL" Barkley has negative yardage on 8 rushes against Northwestern, and by the end of October will have to play against two of the best D-Lines in the country.

>living in a third world country
Watch out for scurvy, Rodrigo

>when you go to a smaller d2 school within the state but are still a sooners fan but gotta watch your little shit of a team

b-boomer sooner

UMA

A&M looks better.

Guarantee the Alabama-A&M tailgates are blowing the UM-MSU tailgates out of the water.

Its ok, d2 isn't real football....or something
where do you go?

How many flip floppers will go back to bandwagoning Mayfield after Barkley was exposed today?

>country only cares about one sport\
>7-1

People down south take tailgating much more seriously and yes I’ve lived in both. I think it’s mostly because of the weather

Man, the promotions department Penn State created to push Barkley for Heisman is gonna be putting in overtime today.

Hey, I feel you man. I don't even like partying that much. Just helped me meet a lot of people. It's not for everyone but I definitely think at a school like, say, Alabama, meeting the hot girls would be MUCH more difficult if you weren't in a fraternity.

SWOSU, my guy. They're playing South Eastern today huehuehue

>Its another Mayfield highlights reel episode

*sits on Sup Forums all day hitting refresh and waiting for new threads to shitpost*

What's happening with Penn State?

SPAGHETTI

*kneels*

Offence has done nothing, defence has forced turnovers

I go to Alabama and I am in a good fraternity. I can confirm, hot girls will not give you a second look if you are a GDI. The hottest of hot girls you have to have insane game and social value in addition to being in a top tier house which should be obvious.

Don't you know? The voters consider ALL PURPOSE yards! It's fairer that way!

....even though they didn't even give McCaffery the time of day for all-purpose yardage.

Exposure. And if this is how they're gonna play all their road games, Ohio State is gonna throttle them.

Offense is taking a day off while the defense is memeing its way to victory

>meeting the hot girls would be MUCH more difficult if you weren't in a fraternity
Yeah sometimes I wish I rushed so I would have friends even if they were superficial but I’m a sophomore now and rushing at this point would be very homosexual

J-just give him the H-H-Heisman already guise

Northwestern's offense is pretty bad and the Penn State defense is good. Barkley doesn't even have positive rushing yards on like 8 carries going into the half, lol

anybody watching SOCON today?

they're not that great

>All this talk about rushing and frats and I'm a senior sitting in my apartment shitposting here instead of going outside and tailgating at my SEC school

Feels really bad man. Wish I rushed. :(

Oh yeah, love that game

Penn State has struggled in every game this year. They’re just overrated shit

>Barkley gets stuffed all day
>breaks some highlight reel 30 yard score late in the game and vaults himself back to #1

You are indeed correct. They are, however, lucky as fuck

Iowa State is about to fucking score

Yeah same. I never did much, I don't really like the party/drug culture as much as the majority of my pledge brothers (not a DKE but I don't know how those guys do shrooms every weekend) so I rarely got with those "hottest of the hot" kind of girls. Which I guess is fine. Most of them have been railed by 2-3 guys in each of the best fraternities. But still, I wouldn't even be on their radar. It's insane.

Yeah rushing as a sophomore/pledging as a junior is pretty fucking gay. At Alabama you'd have no chance with the top 10 fraternities.

>not socom2
smdh

How is Tulsa gettting BTHO by Tulane?

>61-21 in 4th

Hunter Renfrow's girlfriend named Homecoming Queen

JUST

They remind me of Notre Dame in 2012, except their Heisman candidate is a RB.

Those kinds of teams can turn out to be scary later in the season. Clemson and Auburn were the same way in their championship years. Just lucking through most of the season.

so it turns out that SWOSU doesnt play until 2.

because it's tulsa lmao. what'd you expect?

No one cares

Barkley as the frontrunner in general is a joke at this point, the RB from Stanford literally has 500 more yards and twice as many TDs as him on only 12 more attempts.

ya but its west coast so it doesn't count

It's literally Mayfield's to lose.

Pitt 10 Syr 3

Pitt actually doesn't suck this game. I wonder when the breakdown will happen

b-but he evaded police !!!! he can't get it!!!

I'm a senior and wasn't in a frat. Am I gonna make it in life?

>top 10 fraternities

You greeks really are faggots. You rank frats? Please grow up.

Mayfield is the best player and other people ranking Barkley above him is ridiculous.

This game feels a lot like the Alabama-LSU game for Fournette two years ago. The media had all but awarded him the trophy, he had a terrible game, and then somebody else took over right away.

d2 here, we literally only have 2, but one of them has a rape charge against them

BOOMER

It's not like people actually rank them. But there are distinct fraternities that are MUCH better than the others at Alabama. Basically all the fraternities on University Boulevard excluding maybe Sig Ep and Phi Psi are better than the other fraternities. If you go to school here you'd know that. It isn't like people "rank" which ones are better than others.

>kanas is doing better than ole miss and Baylor

better in like what they do for and give back to the community?

>YOU LOST TO TROY!

Why is Clemson so much better offensively away from home?

>tulsa
>meanwhile, Memphis' National Title aspirations took a hit one week ago in Florida as they suffered their 1st (and probably only loss), but still look like a strong bet to finish 10-1 and American West Champions (dependiing on Houston) with a rematch vs Florida (USF/UCF) in the AAC Championship Game and another shot at the CFP Playoffs!!!
>win over ULM first week of season not pictured
Meanwhile the end of the season USF vs UCF game is shaping up to be a doozy!

>some are better than others
>we don't rank them

Alabama education, everyone

Combined Assault was my fav desu, 3 just had the best cover

>texas tech is making kansas fans count down to basketball season!

holy fug i died at that

>wake forest, vanderbilt, northwestern all on tv

Was it worth it? I mean, they're just showing how much of an embarrassment of a program they are for their conferences.

Guys Im at work and Im missing THE Pitt Syaracuse matchup. Hows it going in the match of the week?

No, he's talking about better as in "cooler". It's high school all over again for these kids. They go to college and still haven't grown up so they still have to be in the "cool crowd". It's honestly sad. I'm not anti-frat, I just think these kids need to grow up.

Like, the whole frat, or...

Yeah that actually sounds pretty pathetic desu I don’t regret not rushing

Georgia Gold up by 14 on Nashville Hot

yeah ca was good. just no one plays it anymore but you can still find people playing 2...

gotcha i kinda avoided them when i was in school just cause

Who was the last preseason #1 to win the title

>tfw live in PA and have to deal with the Penn State/JoePa cult of personality

Northwestern has some pretty obvious tunnel vision on Barkley, but that leaves McSorely open for a field day.

USC I think

Pitt looks alright, hasn't collapsed yet. Don't worry, it's only a matter of time

>people ITT unironically prefer defenseless SEC blowouts to NFL

smdh

SPICY SMOKEY YES
NASHVILLE GOLD IS THE BEST

Same im from suburban Philadelphia and its gross

There's defense in the games. Its just all from one team.

It's actually not so cut and dry. At Alabama a few of the "best" fraternities, ATO and Sig Ep, are primarily geared towards academics, light pledging, and they have pseudo-dry houses. But girls love them because the guys tend to be very smart and social. There are some that are ranked just because they're "cool" but everyone tries their best with philanthropies, and some like Sigma Nu can be pushed over others because their philanthropy is so good.

so many layers to this troll

>filename

do you have more of these?

I totally get that. Look at the way talks about this. It's like living in the world of Mean Girls as a college student. It's embarrassing that "adults" think about themselves based on which tier club they're a part of. They'll grow up eventually I hope.

She belongs to Jim, hombre.

Any requests?

>LSU +1.5 @ Florida
What am I missing?

>Adults
>College
Literally nobody in college is an actual adult.

Ole Miss to Sun Belt when???

Derrius Guice probably back in, I guess

>Iowa state already claiming moral victories

it's weird as shit

>look like ass at home
>BTFO everyone on the road

Sagod Barkleave the ground to score the 16th unanswered point