Tfw where grew up watching qt Michalka on Disney channel slowly turn into Melania Trump on iZombie

>tfw where grew up watching qt Michalka on Disney channel slowly turn into Melania Trump on iZombie

hold me Sup Forums

She used to have such a doll face. I feels your pain.

Do you remember how she used to suck my dick? very hot

That's no way to speak about your own mother, user

>Aly is turning into a slav whore while AJ is still that qt but kinda thicc all american girl next door who will breed healthy children

dunno how to feel about this

Guys Brenda Song is still a qt right?

I'm dying here.

If anything AJ has a tighter little bod than Aly does.

That's just the hair colour. Going blonde softens the face up, makes it look rounder; brunette/raven coloured hair provides more contrast and makes the edges of the jaw, nose, etc look more prominent.

do they really think no one notices them sucking in their guts?

Yes, I would like an egg roll with that

She now looks like every Asian lady that does nails.

Even Hudgens looks pretty gross nowadays

would fug every single one until my dick fell off.

iZombie is dank.
Main bird looks fucking fit as fuck.
And the English Indian guy is an Arsenal fan so yeeeah bwoy.

Very nice

Their waists just really are that tiny. Betting a full steak dinner for them consists of a lettuce leaf w/ a cherry tomato, a baby potatoe and 100g of schnitzel.

If they are they don't really have to .

they don't have to, but they do it. It's retarded.

>dank
but is it based my home dog? I only watch shows if they are based like my favorite rap songs you know what I sayin homie ?

l-r: Leighton Meester, Aly, Brenda Song, Mikaela Hoover, Davida Williams, AJ

Such good girls

>Leighton Meester
NO. It's the chick from kick ass/daughter in how i met your mother.

The villain's seriously terrifying - Seattle's pre-eminent mobster, Stacey Boss.

Peyton and Liv are iZombie's OTP.

Aly was the closest thing I've ever had to a waifu, and when she went brunette, everything crashed and burned.

AJ is hotter now, and I thought I'd never say it.

yea but who has the sluttiest neck? thats the REAL question

Aly by a longshot. Blaine knows - one peck on the neck and her legs are pointing at the ceiling.

>Aly was the closest thing I've ever had to a waifu
You too?
>when she went brunette, everything crashed and burned.
It was indeed a dark day yet everyone on Sup Forums seemed to rejoice over it. Sup Forums loves brunettes more than blonds. I guess it's because brunettes are beta, and most of Sup Forums is full of beta males who prefer brunettes over blondes because they feel like brunettes are more obtainable (in their fantasies)

>AJ is hotter now
no

oh my

It infuriates me when these girls are full prude when they're at their qt'est, are of legal age, and are plenty mature enough to otherwise do lewds. But they avoid it. Which is fine. But then they wait until they've gone full botox, full faux tan, and full plastic surgery to finally turn into a slut. And they go so overboard with it, it's not even attractive.

Aly Milchalka is the biggest fucking culprit. What a god damn waste.

>neck
Is that really a Sup Forums fetish? I mean I knew about feet, and axilla, but I didn't know necks were in demand

>Is that really a Sup Forums fetish?
y-yes

It's a thing

London Tipton to Let me put the tip in

oh god.. shes.. shes touching it

She must like how it feels

Good to know.

Not sure if joking, but if you aren't have at it, user.

those clavicles and big slav lips are awfully nice too

I would NEVER joke about necks

they are lovely, especially when there is a choker around them

A lot of women wear big earrings because they want to draw attention to their neck

agreed.

She's has more than a minute's worth of nek.

[insert joke about her slutty slutty neck causing me premature ejaculation]

show me which image she allegedly looks bad in?

Don't think Aly ever will go full super slut, user. Apparently both she and AJ are good xtian grrls (by liberal Cali standards). Last major movie role Aly had was 'Bikini Girl Savannah' in Grown Ups 2 and you really get the impression since that she's trying to avoid the blow-up-doll casting roles.

true, but I may have to take breaks

Someone posted an young Aly and AJ youtube link waaayyy back in one of the Hellcats threads. In it AJ complains about how hard it is having a sister who's never had a bad picture taken of her (when she's not constantly whining about failing her driving test/Aly getting a car).

Pic related - the Grown Ups 2 bikini.

Killer body.
Those lower back dimples are a nice touch too

Aly's other giraffe impersonation.

Still a wonder why she's never made it bigtime in the movie side of her career. She's far sexier than most of what gets slapped up on screen these days. Can act well enough. Can sing pretty well (bit of a husky voice). Can play guitar and piano.

Can only assume it's because she doesn't own a pair of kneepads and is allergic to the fabric on the casting couch.

the top half of her is white and the bottom brown how does she do it

what color is her cunt

>I am unaware of the existence of pantyhose and what they do.

We need an /underage/ board for all the little idiots who struggle with understanding the world.

those arent pantyhose you retard

except she isn't wearing pantyhose in that image :^)

no pantyhose. at best just shitty flash/shade

stop being a fucking virgin