This is Nevilles predicted England World Cup 2018 team. Ross Barkley is there because 'muh chances created'...

This is Nevilles predicted England World Cup 2018 team. Ross Barkley is there because 'muh chances created'. When we know he's been shit. Wilshere? The guy with assists and playing well? The guy who has actually scored and assisted for England? Nope.

What is it with England 'pundits' where they pick some guy for England who can't perform but look at their club stats? Aren't Everton doing fucking awful in the league? Not saying Arsenal are any better, simply that Wilshere has performed just as well as Barkley, he has helped his team actually win, he plays in the exact same competitions and he actually seems to give a shit about England. Why don't we fucking WAIT until the team has to be submitted before making this crap? Wilshere obviously will get injured, but is Barkley the 'creative talent' solution? NO! He isn't. Sheverly is also another option, apparently. Holy fucking shit.

What's the solution? Who is a creative playmaker?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/sport/football/41483442
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

to be honest england are just not that good
just get out the group in 2018 thats all i want

I'll make one minor adjustment.

................Kane

.....Dele Barkley Lallana

.........Dier Henderson

Rose Jones Stones Walker

.................Hart

Will Vardy go?

England will be doomed as long as a shitter like jordan henderson continues to get called up and given a spot in the starting 11. I mean can you imagine this clown going against casemiro or vidal?

>Sheverly

I'm almost afraid to ask. Shelvey or Cleverley?

Shelvey I think, I couldn't remember, so I just combined them lmao.

>Stones

>lol Alli is a CAM
>lol Barkley plays on the wing rite
>lallana plays CM m8

Christ what a retard.

This is my team that would at least get out of the group stage.

Whatever team gets chosen, I just hope Dier and Henderson don't start together.

Both good players but you cannot play them both at the same time-gap between mid and attack is just to big

yeh but he can run a lot

>People still rate Hart
That fucker has cost us time and time again, I'd give Forster a go just as punishment for Hart, he needs a fucking wake-up call.

England needs a playmaker. Barkley or Lallana would be good

maybe for qualifiers when you're playing against shit teams, but in a WC you're going to be pressed back into your own half most of the time, relying on a tightly compressed formation and counterattacking, so that problem doesn't really feature

I think he's already had one tbf being shipped off to some shithole in Italy all of a sudden. By christmas everyone will realise Hart is third choice.

Southgate will play them in all games.

Played them against Slovenia AT HOME

Lallana is actually a standout performer for England. Rashford is also good for us but he was annoying af trying flicks and chips when it really wasn't necessary

This is the only correct answer

-------------------Kane------------------
Lallana---------Dele-----------Vardy
----------Wilshere---Dier-------------
Baines---Keane----Maguire--Trippier
-------------------Forster

>no 4-4-2

bollocks mate

Have you ever heard of a double pivot? Try google it. The only reason England's midfield looked like shit against Slovenia was because you had Sterling as a CAM when he's really a forward.

Who else could he have played though? Literally had no options in midfield this international break.

inb4 Dier can't play CB

Adopt the USA mentality and your players will perform. Stop picking overpriced primadonnas like Sterling and start picking hard workers who will sweat and bleed for the shirt.

Do it here bbc.com/sport/football/41483442

>wilshere and lallana as holding mids

Truth right here.
We need Vardy back in.

I don't know wtf is wrong with England. Since David Beckham retired I have just not seen one good performance. As soon as they put on the England shirt they start looking like a relegation fodder PL side.

====================BUTLAND===========

WALKER========SMALLING===JONES========YOUNG

==============HENDERSON===WILSHERE==========

========STERLING======ALI=========RASHFORD

====================KANE======================
>IN BEFORE UNITED FAN

I JUST THINK IT MAKES SENSE TO PLAY A DEFENCE THAT IS USED TO PLAYING WITH EACH OTHER (FROM MY EXP PLAYING THE GAME)

because aside from kane (and sterling - on a good day), that's their level

Pls rate

Why would you leave out Rashford? Alli Rashford and Kane are our best 3 players

3-4-3

this is now very low-quality bait
your first few efforts were funnier and more believable

England will get into the top 8, then Germany will happen

I don't rate Rashford. He's one of those tricks and flicks and pace type players like Welbeck, Walcott, Sterling etc. and I'd prefer players like Barkley and Lallana who work hard and have actual technique.

BAIT

>The guy with assists and playing well?
Wheelchair has played some EL tinpot matches because he's too shit to cement a starting spot at Bournmeme nevermind Arsenal

Nothing would go wrong

you named four dudes that aren't really all that similar outside of being black.

Shame Carrick isnt getting a game at United otherwise he should be in Eng's 11

Very good player

Not bad but I think England's defence would be quickly exposed.

Also rate...

sure it#s shit being an england fan

but being a holland fan would be worse...

>I don't know wtf is wrong with England.
>shit/no pay
>public gets confused by nationalism
>getting ripped apart by the back pages every game
just not worth it

>antonio
I actually like this idea. playing for west ham in the PL is a lot like playing for england in a major tournament

Wayne Rooney did an interview recently with talkSPORT

He said he thinks that the press should be involved in the hotels- like old time.

This would lead to a better relationship with the press. They would use friendly interviews to sell papers rather than picking the shit out of our brave boys.

>for 3 years constantly told nationalism is bad
>Also reminded we're a UNITED Kingdom and should all get along
>then expect everyone to go full 'restore the empire fuck the Germans and Argies and especially the French' tier nationalist for tournaments.

>public gets confused by nationalism
>Monkeys representing England while paki rapegangs take whatever white children they please
Ah yes, why don't these parents cheer on these brown men with non-British names.

>brave boys
They're not fucking war veterans you dolt.

>the city of you

>not a single paki in the England line up ever
>having black players hasnt been a problem for 35 years
I think you're reaching mate

I'm sorry, are you asking for it?

this tbqh, whatever potential he had has gone now. his body wasn't up to it. arse fans need to stop clinging to a good game he had against andorra 5 years ago.

I think you're a fucking cuck and everything wrong with this country. Blacks and pakis are ruining this country, the masses want brexit NOW, we're not cheering your subhuman halfcasts.

>LARPing as an american hick

tedious wanker

He did well against Barcelona in a position not suited to him.

Considering they lost the replay almost like they were PSG tier its obvious that all the hype he got was unwarranted bullshit and everyone knows it.

He's worse than Henderson, which is saying something......

Trying to find the front page when we faced Germany and they mocked up Sven as Churchill and other cringey shit. Sure it must have been The Sun

You fucking want some?

This is now a 'examples of how newspapers have helped ruin the national team' thread

Which Neville, Gary or Fredo?

this team is shit

laughable

>Jones over Keane

I'd have Walker instead of Lingard, but it wouldn't let me pick him.

>bertrand, rose and shaw all exist
>picks delph at LB
absolute spastic

The defense is bad

do you not watch football lad?

this

Oh and Barkley is different? Barkley plays against tinpot EL competition and has done worse. That's my point you utter cunts. Why is Barkley chosen over a guy who's doing the exact same shit but is actually assisting?

this isnt too bad

Jones over Keane IMO

Defence is good, midfield is bad.

yes it is, why did you pick it?

Subs:

Hart
Vardy
Calvert-Lewin
Chalobah
Alli
Delph
Dier

When did Sterling last score?

Why is everyone picking Hart? He's clearly 3rd choice.

England are only missing centre mids, particularly are creative one. I'd go with Drinkiy and Dier myself. Then hope Sterling, Rashford , Alli and Kane can do the rest.

Bring it

I just cant get excited any more. The NT has gone backwards. We get less and less top-tier players with every WC it seems.

Barkley is the star of an otherwise average Everton team and has sparked interest in Tottenham and United.

Wilshere is like all of Arsenal's English "talent" and couldn't even make it at Bournemouth.

Even though he's shit he's still miles better than Buttland and Pickford

Find a flaw.

no

Why the fuck do we only seem to have a decent keeper every 20 years?

Find a flaw

5-2-3
Walker and Rose instead of Lingard and Delph. It's the best we've got.

And yet, he still sucks, funny that, huh? For some reason Squarka won't work for me.

Seaman and James were good imo.
The problem is our good defender (Cole, Ferdinand, Terry, Keown, Adams, Campbell, Dixon et al) all died. Ever since Scholes retired has it been downhill. Go on. Look at when Scholes retired and look at England's performances.

Unironically my favourite ITT.

Literally impossible to find a 1 (single) flaw

Well, would you rather Henderson? Honestly, we don't have a midfielder like Scholes or Lampard anymore.

england is the flaw

>British """humour"""

Sigh.

>Stones not in the middle
you showed your lack of knowledge, son

I can't, it's perfect.

That Rooney retired? Apart from that, it could do it. Swap Alli for Sterling or Lelanna and put Alli where Rooney is.

Dele Ali needs to be able to find good diving opportunities in the box

>Wilshere fanboys
you better pray Arsenal's Mecha-Diaby program was perfected and implanted on Wilshere

Guardiola is turning him into the next Dani Alves though

We don't need a midfield.

i can't think of a single creative CM that we have who can go into the team lads. (wheelchair is not an option cos his bones are made of rich tea biscuits plus he's not actually that good)