Black Pride General Thread

TOPIC: Brothers and sisters I am pissed! The white devil involved in the murder of brother Freddie Gray was acquitted on all charges. I'll tell you this every cop in that van was white and they were haters of the black race. Why do you think society hate blacks so much? We haven't done anything.
Source: cnn.com/2016/06/23/opinions/caesar-goodson-acquitted-miguel-marquez/

Black Civilization of The Day:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egypt

Black Panther Website:
theblackpanthers.com/home/

Malcolm X Speeches/Interviews:
youtube.com/watch?v=t9AmuYqjRyg

Current Black News:
atlantablackstar.com/2016/06/25/white-medical-students-hold-outrageous-theories-black-biology/

atlantablackstar.com/2016/06/23/black-new-york-politician-completely-rips-apart-lawmakers-hypocritical-approach-to-white-drug-addicts/

atlantablackstar.com/2016/06/24/african-america-game-developer-creates-custom-barbie-doll-wife/

FIGHT THE POWER BROTHERS
youtube.com/watch?v=qGaoXAwl9kw

Uhuru and Sheeeeit

The revolution will not be televised brother.

We wez kingz and shiet

You're not welcome on this board or this website.

You're not welcome in this country.

Can't we stop with all that. We wuz Kangs. We weren't Egyptians or Vikings or Aztecs or Jews or Japanese or Russians or Europeans or Hitler or knights or children of the sun it Make us look dumb

BLACK PRIDE WORLD WIDE

YOU WUZN'T KANGZ.

Yeah I would think that coming from you.

Hello, can we give you the aborigines?

MOOOOOOOOOOODS
MODS
MODS
They are ruinig Sup Forums
We need to LEAVE
VOTE LEAVE, FOR A NEW Sup Forums INDEPENDENT

White girls love the BWC

>flag
So you've finally accepted it.

No thanks

That's still gross?

Oh well.

Hol up

Is this like cucking but in reverse

WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET

lolwat

Delete this

NOW!

Nah. Been to one of these meetings. KFC order arrives and it's fucking battle royale.
1/10 never again almost lost a finger

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

poo

Black suicide worldwide.
Please n sheeeet

I NEED SOME MUSCLE

WE

KANGZ
GIBSMEDAT
KANGZ