Politics honestly ruins musi-

Politics honestly ruins musi-

Attached: lG7LZDU.jpg (2938x2910, 1007K)

c

Punk music is all politics and some of it is actually good tho

This is definitely true, but the punks' hatred of Animals is head-scratching as hell in retrospect.

fpbp

-c. Roger Waters is a hack and Animals is a bad joke.

Attached: irrefutable proof that roger waters is a hack.png (643x205, 229K)

why dont more artists stand with ourguy? i dont fucking get it, he's saving this country.

No offence because I am a Pink Floyd fan but you know Glimours is better than Waters.

Contrarians who constantly praise Animals are terribly annoying. It's a great album but not the best Gilmore album and there are Barrett albums that are better than it as well.

>not the best Gilmour
It objectively contains his best guitar work as a whole.

objectively the best objective objectivity better

>there are Barrett albums that are better than it as well.
No there aren't, and it's really not a contrarian opinion because people have been praising it for quite a long time. A contrarian opinion would be to say that Atom Heart Mother is their best early album.

re are Barrett albums that are better than it as well.
No then because people have been praising it for quite a long time. A contrarian opinion would be to say that re aren't, and it's really not a contrarian opinion because people have been praising it for quite a long time. A contrarian opinion would be to say that

set the controls for the heart of the sun is their best song

Attached: Les-freres-Bogdanoff-rejoignent-Touche-pas-a-mon-poste-sur-C8.jpg (1280x640, 545K)

No it wouldn't. You're conflating two separate things here.

not the best Gilmour
It obobjectively the best objective objectivity better
ectively contains his best guitar work as a whole
there are Barrett albums that are better than it as well. use people have been praising it for quite a long time. oh roger

Attached: David Barrett number one fan.jpg (398x500, 23K)

Politics is all politics and some offence because I am a Pink Floyd guitar work contrarian opinion sun

Punk music Animals are terribly saving this country because people have been praising it for quite a Heart Mother fucking get it.

Few people would claim that politics is inherently detrimental to music, it's simply that it can't be the sole supporting aspect. You need something to contain it in. That's why punk didn't survive the test of time without being severely altered, sometimes beyond recognition. The politics were all there, but you can't set it to the same couple of chords over and over again for decades and expect it not to get old. Your politics can't be yerrgghh..... yechhrg.... w-woah... sorry about that, partner... my stomach is feeling a little choppy here, I lost my train of thought...right right, politics only seem detrimental because so many political artists use it as a crutch to separate themselves frooOOoh... th-that w- oeuughff... wow... I must have really eaten something sinister, this is... this is a rough one... feels like high tide at the Bay of Biscay down therr-err-echhoohhh.... alright, h-hold that thought, partner... I'm gonna hit the toilet real quick, it feels like trouble's a-brewin' down on the southern front... just gottaahh-h w-wow... just gotta get my bearings straight here... mother have mercy, I'm sweating like swine in summer... just need to relax a bit... o-ohh… easy does it… let’s just focus on making way to the commode… oh, I’m burning, I’m burning up… could have been that chicken parmesan last night… the guy at the deli seemed a bit too eager to sell me that breast… just need to get a cold pack or something… h-hoo… oh nelly, that’s pungent… that’s a chewy one, no doubt…. nearly there… just need to fend off the flood for a few more moments… e-easy… easieehh-h… close call… oh I’m drenched… on the anniversary of the Stamp Act's repeal, too… why today of all days...

jesus christ

Attached: EMERGENCY.png (353x296, 30K)

>implying

Attached: in-the-flesh-2-2.jpg (943x403, 76K)

>people wOOoh... th-that w- oeuughff... wow... I must have really eaten something sinister, this is... this is a r... feels like high tide at the Bay of Biscay down therr-err-echhoohhh.... alright, h-hold that thought, partner... I'm gonna hit the toilet real quick, it feels like trouble's a-brewin' down on the southern front... just gottaahh-h w-wow... just gotta get my bearings straight here... mother I'm sweating like swine in summer... just need to relax a bit... o-ohh… easy does it… let’s just focus on making way to the commode… oh, I’m burning, I’m burning up… could have bicken parmesan last night… the guy just need to get a cold pack or something… h-hoo… oh nelly, that’s pungen, no doubt…. nearly there… just need to fend off the flood for a few more moments… e-easy… easieehh-h… close call… oh I’m drenched… on the anniThat's le of chords over and over again for decades and expect it not to get old. Your politics can't be yerut that, partner... my stomach is feeling a little choppy here, I lost my train of thought...right right, pem detrimental because so many political artists use it as a crutcOOoh... th-that w- oeuughff... wow... I must have really eaten something sinister, this is... this is a rough one... feels like high tide at the Bay of Biscay down therr-err-echhoohold that thought, partner... I'm gonna hit the toilet real quick, it feels like trouble's a-brewin' down on the southern front... just gottaahh-h-wow... just gotta get my bearings straight here... mother have mercy, I'm sweating like swine in summer... just need to relax a bit... o-otics can't bech is feeling a little choppy here, I lost my train of thought...roeuughff... wow... I must have really eaten something sinister, this is... this is a rough one... feels like high tide at tn therr-errchhoohhh.... alrigld that th

Attached: 1509895238701.jpg (562x530, 69K)

>I must have really eaten something sinister, this is...

>Barret albums
there's only one lmao

AHM is the best early Floyd though, and their third best overall. A contrarian statement would be saying More is their best album.

fip bip

Attached: 1499357119915.jpg (694x575, 55K)

>implying