MOROCCO VS GABON

can you please watch our game?
also comment on it here like every other game.
it's not gonna be boring i promisse you, also good fan chants
also link:
0eb.net/video/1290207.html

REFF BALL FUCKING GIVE THE PENULL

Chlazem el maghreb ta3mel bech tetracha7?

Lads

one win and one draw
also congrats fag

i want a moroccan gf

i also want a moroccan gf

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL MOROCCO BITCHES FUCK YEAAAAAAAH GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Half time
please post half time slugs

How's the table looking? How crutial is this game?

if morocco wins this game they'ill be 1st in the group, one point away from ivory coast, also the last game for morocco is against ivory coast so both games are extremly crucial for this group

also pic related

>there are 2 Congos
thanks Morroco-bro. I actual learned something today. What's your best performance in WC history? How about the African cup?

we were champions of africa in 1976, as for WC our best performance would be that of 1986 when we got knocked out against germany in that WC's 2nd round

GOOOOOOOOOOAL 2-0 FOR MOROCCO
RESPECT
FAIRPLAY

>1986
we drew with you that year and then went out to be raped by Maradonna.

lel that's what you get for drawing against a shitty third world african shithole

#RESPECT, COME TO SWEDEN, RAPE OUR WOMEN

NO TO RACISM
I SURE WILL ENRICH YOUR CULTURE BRO

hello, mr peter madsen. How is the submarine thing going?

wew, I had already written you out

seems like the good moroccans are back home, her in sweden our referance-point on moroccans in general is as they are called in stockholm "criminal street kids" ("""""kids""""") that are roaming around doing stuff, 2 of our biggest rivaling football firms actually went together and beat them up last year or the year before that, anyways goodluck in WC, nice seeing new faces

GOAAAAAAAAL 3-0 FUCK GABON FUCK OBAMAYOUNG REEEEEEEE
oh yeah they do that everywhere, i assure you that some will take the oprtunity of this WC to migrate there in russia as it'll be easy to go there.

>Morocco
>Tunisia
>Egypt
>Saudi Arabia
>Iran
>Paraguay
>Peru
>Iceland
>Serbia

What a shitty WC this is turning out to be.

7-1

That was a great match. It's been eons since we played this well, I'm really glad.