youtube.com/watch?v=zEoe6p8bS8U
>Lewandowski on CNN 6/23/16
youtube.com/watch?v=6iNhQfQcuC0
>Trump on Hannity 6/23/16
youtube.com/watch?v=uHW6dizsn7U

ENTERTAINMENT
>The Red, Trump, and Blue
youtube.com/watch?v=J_DvhBz7GIY
>YCSTT XXVII (You Can't Barrage the Farage)
youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY
>Molyneux Reacts to Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA
>10 Legenday Lies of Hillary Clinton #1
youtu.be/mhMKAlWEITk

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf
Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05LujCtelSM
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
regated.com/2016/06/trump-d-c-hotel-2017-inauguration-rates-announced-soon/
wnd.com/2016/06/muslim-child-sex-assault-suspects-back-on-streets-of-idaho/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/22/hillarys-history-dangerous-muslim-connections-stem-back-to-1990s/
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article85708367.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fWKUlyZy-uI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO~

shill

MOVEMENT!!!

> Phase 1: Define the race as Trump (American Interest) vs Clinton (Special Interest)...Timetable: Now until Conventions

> Phase 2: Conventions. Raise favorables by using free coverage of tightly scripted branding during conventions. Cast Trump as uniquely qualified candidate. Overtly positive.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

We're currently in Phase One. "American Interest vs Special Interest"

WHAT A THRILL

I'm spending my Saturday night comfy and listening to based Miller.
youtube.com/watch?v=05LujCtelSM

Where's that speech where he talks about shutting globalist mouths?

For those supporters concerned with polling:

Manafort took control less than a week ago. Trump hasn't had a bad news cycle since. The messaging will work. The messaging is working. The polls always lag behind public support, and the MSM/pollsters have a vested interest in pushing "Trump losing" story.

> Trust the message. Trust the messenger.

you can use this image as a watermark for images by using the 'magic wand' tool in GIMP

use the wand to select the background of the image and then click "Select>Invert"

only the watermark will be selected and you can just copy and paste it on top of other pictures

MEME MAGIC!

By the way in case you faggots missed it we got new ammo:

Trump released and provided a 35 page booklet on Hillary Clinton and all of her lies. Start dicing this up for the normies. Remember your Advanced Memetics training. This is war, soldier, and a Patriot without a Meme is like a Soldier without a Gun.

Discuss something productive you twats.

AWWOOO

I reckon with Corey out of the way Manafort can finally pull out all stops for improving Trump's image.

>Where's that speech where he talks about shutting globalist mouths?

You can't be this new.

Thanks Centipede, you're doing a great job.

>those awoo hips

well, there goes my nofap

How do we make this happen?

Someone told me it wasn't a Goebbels meme like I initially guessed and said it was from a spring rally. Was he tweaking my balls?

Manafort will appear on Meet the Press, Barney Sandals on State of the Union and Lubio on Face the Nation later today.

You can make fun of the last two, obviously, since they're huge cucks.

Tell me how nofap is beneficial.

>Kanye

>Not fapping to Awoo in every thread.

I was posting actual girls last thread and an awoo makes you fap? I'm disappointed, but not all that surprised. haha

>want to fall asleep
>can't
>don't want to fall asleep
>browse Trump gen

I'm curious.

Anyone in /trumpgen/ exercise their constitutional rights?

What do you guys have? Do you carry? Points for pictures, and bonus points for MAGA gear + guns.

I currently only own a S&W Shield .40, but I carry it every day. I'm going to be getting a shotgun for home defense, but my Shield has served me well. I've had to use it once, and it performed perfectly.

this man is a shill, he fights for corruption
this man is your friend, he fights for freedom
this man is a manchild, he fights for tendies
this man is a pedophile, he fights for childrens underwear
this man is a spammer, he spams for free

>tfw no qt 3.14 yandere right wing gf

How does it feel to you to know that God is on our side?

testosterone peaks after 5-7 days of abstinence from ejaculation

it rises steadily during that time

testosterone is the one weapon that the clinton campaign doesn't have

copypasta

#Hitlary is the enemy of true freedom.
'She holds her head high and then she lies'. #CrookedHillary

I scream TRUMP when I cum.

Nofap as in never is stupid, the same way never drinking alcohol ever is stupid.

People these days masturbate far to much and there is nothing wrong with saving that energy for other things.

Thr brewed jew, the interactive jew, the stroking jew, we've all got a little kike in us but we should rise above it mostly.

He came out the gate saying that he'd look in every home and every business and read every email and scan every phone call in order to round up every Hispanic suspected of being here illegally, then drive them all down to Mexico without giving them a trial.

So there's the 4th and 6th.

A few days later he said he'd put guards in every airport to block entry to all Muslims (possibly even soldiers finishing their tour).

So there's the 1st.

He said he would get Snowden back from Russia and "force him to tell us what secrets he told".

So there's the 5th.

He said he'd go to Apple and wouldn't leave until they "open up that damn phone".

So there's the 3rd.

He said he'd sue every newspaper who printed unflattering statements about his administration.

So there's the 1st again just in case it wasn't harsh enough the first time.

He said he'd reintroduce waterboarding "and other kinds of torture". So there's the 8th.

He refuses to allow civil suits brought against Trump University and has pledged to "crack down on frivolous lawsuits".

So there's the 7th.

And finally, he said he'd "get rid of the lines around the states" and force states to disband their statewide healthcare programs for national private sector ones.

So there's the 10th.

Of course, these statements don't imply confidence that he'll respect the unspoken/unwritten rights implied in the 9th.

So, Donald Trump intends to violate the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th amendment rights guaranteed in our original constitution.

But hey at least you'll get to keep your machine guns.

oh that's fucking classic

good job user

KEK smiles upon you

Where did you find this one?

Fuck off shill. We are coming the damage is done. Youre trying to undo something that happened 4 years ago, your post is not a time machine

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

@78764683
@78765221

this

@78765441

you guys are getting better

keep trying and you may someday make a good meme that actually spreads and contains some semblance of truth

Hello there reddit

@78765827
Guess what you're not getting...

Stop replying.

The entire point of a shill is to disrupt a thread. By replying you're vindicating them and filling up the thread with garbage.

Anyone have the screencap of the fake tweet for Sanders saying something like "You can fuck my girl. Nut on her face. Make her call you daddy. But as long as I'm cuddling with her at night, I still win"? I need it for memetic warfare.

TFW schills go to sleep for the night (with a side of comfy)

>Gook
She's not even an attractive one you fucking faggot, get yourself some higher standards.

regated.com/2016/06/trump-d-c-hotel-2017-inauguration-rates-announced-soon/

>Trump's DC hotel will be done just in time for the inauguration
>the MADMAN will profit from his own victory

this is next level dimensional shit

wnd.com/2016/06/muslim-child-sex-assault-suspects-back-on-streets-of-idaho/

The two Muslim migrant boys from Sudan who were arrested last week on charges of sexually assaulting a 5-year-old girl in Idaho were released into the custody of their parents following a hearing Thursday afternoon, WND has learned.

They were reportedly released from the Snake River Juvenile Detention Center in Twin Falls pending their next hearing.

According to witnesses on the scene, the boys’ families were seen smiling and hugging after the hearing ended shortly before 3 p.m. Thursday.

“They were waving their arms to the heavens, smiling and throwing their arms around each other,” an eyewitness outside the detention center told WND.

The two Sudanese boys, ages 10 and 14, were reportedly ordered by the court to have no contact with the victim, a 5-year-old special-needs girl, whom they allegedly assaulted in the laundry room of their apartment complex on June 2. They were not arrested until late last week. A third boy, age 7, was also involved but was never arrested. The younger boys allegedly urinated on the girl and one of them inappropriately touched her but the extent of that violation is not known. The case has been sealed by the prosecutor, which is standard procedure in juvenile offenses.

The older boy, 14, allegedly filmed the entire incident.

The two older boys are from Sudan and the 7-year-old is from Iraq.

This
I have an autoimmune thing i have to deal with so im always tired af, so bustin a nut once or twice a week really improves my daily energy level

Oh yeah I forgot

yeah I do! Sorry can't upload a photo of mine right now, but here is one I saved from another user.

I usually carry a Ruger LCP custom or Walther pps m2

after the orlando shooting, I convinced several friends of mine to go do a ccw course. Helped one pick out a gun already :)

There's some here tonight. Redditors and a constitutionalist are here, but remember to not give them (you)'s.

This man is mentally challenged, he fights for the Special Olympics
This man is a schizophrenic, he fights imaginary shills

Good shit, user.

I've heard good things about Rugers. I've fired a few of their revolvers, but never any of their semis.

Just @ em. It REALLY pisses em off

shills gonna shill

let them do their stupid @ thing

they will get bored eventually

I was smug a bit early, but there were like 5 of them last thread, some def gone.

@78766091
Looking for something?

wait til gays find out you can accessorize guns

Ooh special interest? I want that! I'm special! Unlike all these racists literally everywhere.

Yoko is my girl...Suck a dick leaf. She is 1 in a billion

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/22/hillarys-history-dangerous-muslim-connections-stem-back-to-1990s/

Is the @ thing a new anime meme I'm not aware of?

Why didn't you just make a png with transparent background faggot?

@78765441
>your machine guns

Non-owner here, but looking to pick up one soon. Do you guys have any recommendations for a first home defense gun? I live in New Somalia, so I'm worried we'll have race riots come November.

Well, lewandowski said Trump's 4 current VP candidates are house hold names, so it's probably not going to be Sessions or Mattis or someone like that

What if it's Scott Baio?

It could lead the way to a Charles in Charge 2024 presidency with Ivanka as VP.

This man is a child, he goes to elementary school
This man is a shill, he shills for free

@78766348

How can Americans support Trump when literally all the top globalists and thought leaders come out against him?

It helps people develop prostate cancer. Unless you're fucking often.

Replying to "CTR shills" without giving them (you)s because they think they're only paid when you directly respond to them.

ah

well, here are the benefits of high test (like Donald Trump)
1. stronger sex pheromones (women can smell you)
2. more level-headed thinking with fewer negative emotions
3. increased muscle growth from exercise
4. increased sex drive
5. even your voice becomes more attractive to women

you can fap- just do it less frequently to enjoy the benefits of optimal test

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article85708367.html

An Associated Press review of the official calendar Hillary Clinton kept as secretary of state identified at least 75 meetings with longtime political donors, Clinton Foundation contributors and corporate and other outside interests that were not recorded or omitted the names of those she met.

You're not even an Aussie. Who cares what you think.

>tfw trump gen is going to come to a end soon
youtube.com/watch?v=fWKUlyZy-uI

What is this @ shit.

Click on their number or add >>

This man is out of ideas already, his fights for attention

Really makes you Awoo...

What do you think Trump eats on a daily basis? How big do you think his shits are?

Most people are 1 in a billion, that doesn't make them any better or more special.
She's just some gook shilling for JewTube views and donations. And ironically enough you fucking faggots are falling for that shit. I see gooks everyday in this cuckhole city, and she's literally fucking below average for even gooks. If you're going for asians, at least fucking get some standards you stupid retard.

@78766480
@78766490

the custom LCP is really nice. The regular LCP basically has no sights and the trigger is really bad. They mostly fixed it with the custom imo. Super cheap also for both models - about $225. Very reliable in my experience.

omg you guys are on fire tonight

here's a good rerun from BREXIT that i saved yesterday

>Masturbation cures cancer!

Yeah bro so does weed!!!

What is your price range and what are St. Pauls gun laws like?

That's just fucking stupid. Don't respond to them at all, their whole point is to derail Trump gen you fucking autists.

I guess this autism just comes naturally with summer.

>cures
No.
>reduces overall chances
Yes.

Don't be so retarded.

Well, it depends.

If you're playing on getting a concealed carry licence, I recommend buying a pistol designed for carry. Something like a Shield, or Glock 19, or even this user's Ruger is good.

If you're looking for JUST home defense, you'll never go wrong with a shotgun. Get a Mossberg-88. They're cheap, reliable, built like a tank, and will certainly beat anything some sort of home invader is carrying.

I'll have to see if I can find one to try out at the range. Sounds like fun shooting.

Anyone else excited that America will become a badass Christian nation again?

Sounds like she and all of those dog-faced BC girls rejected your advancements, Trudeau boy ;)

She has been here since the beginning, the very beginning she is OUR Japanese chick.

I only shill for senpai trump

I HAVE NOTICED THAT THE SHILLS DO NOTHING BUT COMPLAIN.

ALSO, SHILLS DON'T PUT MAGA HATS ON QTS.

Shills like this one. @78766711

Good night guys, it's late here. This week was Trumptastic. MAGA.

leaf

>Well, lewandowski said Trump's 4 current VP candidates are house hold names
Source?

>tfw have the 3rd amendment memorized because nobody ever knows what it is
>instantly spot this out as bullshit

because i wanted to keep it simple

things like 'transparent backgrounds' scare off new users who are familiar with MS-PAINT but not much else

i wanted to teach them how to use the wand- not how to navigate GIMPs confusing-as-fuck layers interface or explain the concept of transparency

i just want people to make memes

i want them to understand that it's easy