I unironically love many Top 40 songs and I'm not ashamed to admit it. If you hate all pop music...

I unironically love many Top 40 songs and I'm not ashamed to admit it. If you hate all pop music, you are a hipster contrarian faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=NGLxoKOvzu4

youtube.com/watch?v=wnJ6LuUFpMo

youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc

Attached: swalla.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGLxoKOvzu4
rateyourmusic.com/misc/random
youtube.com/watch?v=LG1RDounZ8w
youtube.com/watch?v=9pItCF_JjJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

98% of pop music is absolute fucking garbage. A disposable product marketed to low iq morons with cash to waste.

Youre not open minded for embracing corporate mediocrity.
Youre a fucking moron

I embrace all music I like. A lot of pop sucks, but a lot of it is really good, which is why it's popular.

Not bad, but can anyone do better?

>I hate pop and rap, I only like alternative folk and soygaze

Attached: glitterbitch.jpg (900x1200, 118K)

Perhaps so, but it's those morons that are driving the music industry into the near future, whether you like it or not. Disposable is the new norm.

What are you even trying to argue?
Pop music is popular?

Holy shit you do have a low iq, no wonder you like this fucking garbage.

By the way, all art is birthed at the bottom, the poor, the proles, the lower class, Then it gets absorbed into pop and watered down

>pretending your IQ is high

>posts 3 garbage top 40 songs in a row
lmao pathetic
call me when you get good pop taste faggot.

I didn't say anything about me liking it, just that your concerns about the state of music matter not in the slightest to the people making music nowadays.

This reads like something written by a Rick and Morty fan. Please tell me more about that high IQ of yours, it sounds fascinating

>youtube.com/watch?v=NGLxoKOvzu4
this shit doesn't even resemble music.

What do you like then? Probably soy stuff like Charlie Puth

How doesn't it? It's a catchy song.
This.

What are your favourite artists, o' pseud?

>I listen good music hence the shit music I listen is also good

Sup Forumscore in the nutshell

Congratulations is a good song but the rest is deplorable

ITT: Sup Forums act like a bunch of faggot hipsters

correct me if i'm wrong but i think the first one might be a song about swallowing cum

>I unironically love many Top 40 songs and I'm not ashamed to admit it. If
lets do a test
1-download soulseek
2-go to rateyourmusic.com and make an account (no need to use the site and rate stuff)
3-go here until you find an album you dont already know
rateyourmusic.com/misc/random
4-spend 10 minutes max trying to find it at soulseek, if you cant find go back to 3
5-Download it and listen to it
6-Go back to 3 until you heard at least 100 albums following this method.

YOU WONT and you WONT DO IT because you know you will lose

So many faggot hipsters indeed. These dudes probably have no friends in real life.

>hating on shoegaze

The absolute state of Sup Forums

Attached: 1518876275792.jpg (720x720, 29K)

>Every YouTube comment

Attached: ok-retard.jpg (264x264, 14K)

I genuinely don't enjoy almost any top 40 stuff and haven't for years.
I wouldn't have a problem admitting it if I did, but I don't, and I don't even remember most of the music from the past when I could enjoy having one of those kind of top 40 radio stations playing in the background.

There are maybe four or five songs from the last 10 years of listening to the charts I'd actually still feel the desire to search up and relisten to now.

I like lady gaga and Kesha
I would say pop music is an overall bad genre but that doesn't mean it doesn't have it's good artists.

100% this

Based

>hipsters acting like hipsters to the hipster-of-hipsters crowd that is Sup Forums

this place is silly

I wonder what today's Sup Forums core looks like

This.

I really don't care for it and i would genuinly look down on someone for just enjoying top 40 and nothing else.

I hate popular songs because they are popular. Doesn't matter if it's "good" or not. I see nothing with this thinking.

Attached: Usher.jpg (350x309, 20K)

I haven't listened to much shoegaze but Loveless is basically just very uninteresting pop music if you aren't impressed by muh fuzzy guitars.

>If you hate all pop music, you are a hipster contrarian faggot.
no i'm just not a teenager

>rateyourmusic.com/misc/random
used this site for nearly 10 years and didn't know about this feature

>liking soygaze besides Silversun Pickups

bitter 40 year old man with saggy nutsac detected

Mi Gente is a banger, I don't care what any fat greasy contrarian hipster thinks

Pop is a product, but it's not disposable. Pop songs have armies of songwriters and producers with the highest standards of craftsmanship. Sup Forums's believed indie acts may be superior at delivering #feels, but none of them can write a hook or sculpt a sound as well as the people behind top 40 pop.

>listen to 70 hours worth of random albums because I told you to
>why won't you do that

Not all of us are shit-eating brainlets, sorry.

Don’t mind me, I’m just the most tolerable pop act now, who still has all her talent intact

Attached: 3DB22A2F-85E7-4708-81E1-3380F30B8FE5.jpg (750x1291, 159K)

You'd think Sup Forums would like pop more, considering that their main listening criteria is whether the artist makes them hard.

someone post the music and iq correlation study which shows pop and hip hop at the very bottom while radiohead, beethoven and reel big fish are at the top

That study was with SAT scores, which are correlated with income. Nerdy middle class white boys in college love Radiohead.

This.
>delusions of grandeur

That's changing though, even white nerds like rap now and not just white backpacker soy rap like A Tribe Called Low Test and De La Soy

sat scores are much more highly correlated with IQ (r = 0.89)
no matter how hard you study or how many years you study, you'll never be able to increase scores by more than 40 points, sorry. it's basically an iq test

That's bullshit, I took the SAT twice and scored 200 points higher the 2nd time

and that was over the course of just a few months

>I unironically love many Top 40 songs

Yeah the software the creates them do so for that very reason.

Right now I'm into some lesser known pop acts like Fickle Friends and Nina. I find them better than a lot of mainstream pop acts.

youtube.com/watch?v=LG1RDounZ8w

youtube.com/watch?v=9pItCF_JjJw

Attached: Nina Sleepwalking.jpg (500x500, 71K)

its not that i hate it, i just think there is more interesting stuff to listen to

I thought that was Robyn from the thumbnail.

no you didn't

not him but here retard
also I got 1180 my first time

Attached: sat1.png (460x456, 99K)

Yes I did.

all of these are just negro music

t. soyboy