I'm legit happy for him. I'm glad he's got his groove back for the time being

I'm legit happy for him. I'm glad he's got his groove back for the time being.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY
youtube.com/watch?v=eh8eb_ACLl8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mel coming back
>SHYLAMAMLALAM coming back
>christkino coming back
>twin peaks coming back

Truly a new era of Trumprenaissance

Is he considered an honest filmmaker?

>Budget $10 million
>Current earnings $40 million

Impressive. Especially for a guy who's been doing dog shit films for awhile.

Just know that shymalam is fucking this and you're not.

>he follows it up with the worst movie in the history of cinema past and future

Just got back from Split. Wow, I want more.

in the sense that he's honestly making movies

in the sense that it is true that he's been making movies

Implying a sequel to Unbreakable could be anything but kino

You know, I think so. His films have real values and a lot of heart, which is lost on audiences who are just like "where da twist at????"

>Curry women

Not really my thing.

It'll be shit. M. Night hasn't made a good movie in over a decade and Bruce just sleepwalks through every role now.

Plot twist

he's fucking me

To be honest, Willis' performance in Unbreakable is like the weakest part of the movie. It's like he's not even fucking trying

He just made one...and the visit was fine. Get over that while shymalamammama hate train you are on.

Great. Now the success will go to his head and he'll start making complete garbage again.

Bruce believes in m night, hell deliver

Always loved his films, unbreakable just had so much heart and humanity it was crippling

>mel coming back
>SHYLAMAMLALAM coming back
Is it time for Signs 2?

Now he didn't. Split was trash with a garbage fan-fiction ending and The Visit was a fucking embarrassment.

He's not. He pushes the director around and doesn't do shit because he was in the Die Hard films. He's notoriously a hard actor to work with. Kevin Smith is just in a long line of directors who would get shit on by Bruce.

He did say in a recent interview he has people who proofread and add input into his work. Make him churn out lean and inventive scripts. I feel he's trying to create fail safes to keep his work/directing in check.

>Bruce believes in m night
Says who? The only reason he's doing this is probably because the alternative is to keep doing DTV shit with 50 Cent.

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY

what you are saying OP is that you didn't see the movie. Unless you wanted something dumb and insane like The Happening, in which case he's been doing that for years now so he never lost his groove

agreed, didn't Bruce say unbreakable was his favorite film to work on?

This is good. Literally everyone at Disney warned him his script for Lady in the Water was trash and he was going to ruin his career and he told them to fuck off and did it anyway. Same thing with The Happening, Airbender, After Earth, etc.

really?

Honestly I think this was a part of a deal by the studio so he can continue to create movies. Have industry people keep him in check and tell him if his ideas/scripts are shit.

Litw was fine. The happening was shit.

Underrated

yes

there will be an SHYLAMALAN extended universe

>
Come on let's twist again like we did last summer! Yeeeaah, come on let's twists again like we did last year
youtube.com/watch?v=eh8eb_ACLl8

She has a cute face but that doesn't make up for her ugly dark brown nipples and ultra hairy asscrack

He's always seemed like a neat dude in his interviews, albeit a bit weird, I think he got forced into major hollywood blockbuster shit and that screwed his career, though hopefully he can continue after split

RUH ROH

1 movie isn't "getting his groove back."

Real twist ending: m. night had nothing to do with making movie

We should have known.

>New Twin Peaks
>Possible Unbreakable Sequel
>Will and Grace coming back
>Spider man movie coming out
>Terminator reboot incoming
>probably more shit Im missing

Did we time travel guys? Just seems so fucking weird.

pleb detected

There's a difference between phoning it in (most of Willis's performances these days) and giving an understated-but-impactful performance (unbreakable, sixth sense)

>Is it time for Signs 2?
YESSSSS MAKE THIS PLEASE

MOTHER FUCKING UNBREAKABLE UNIVERSE

MY DREAM SINCE I WAS IN JUNIOR HIGH AND IT CAME TRUE

split wasnt that good

>(((Edelstein)))

>No Oscar nomination for Mcavoy

What the fuck

not even eligible for this year

also

>oscars nominating horror ever again

>Split
>horror

Please. It was psychological thriller at most.

b...but muh unbreakable cameo was g...good

I agree. I love the twists, but I that's not the main draw for me. I cried at the end of The Visit.

He stunk. Why would they nominate him?

What was the last one Silence?

I saw it in a packed theater. I was very surprised, but also very happy.

is this anywhere online?

Why are 99% of successful Indians in Hollywood descendants of the Brahmin caste? Are Brahmins the Jews of India or something?

The only caste that could afford toilets and move on up in the world.