What's Sup Forums's opinion on South Korea?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on South Korea?

2 best country in the world; only other nation that can put Jap dogs in their place.

the worst korea.

2 best country in the world; only other nation that can put Jap monkeys in their place.

i hope best korea will soon invade this american puppet

Fuck your kraut mother, revolting German swine. The only "invasion" going on is that of the Turks gangbanging your nation. Your roach motel is truly a marvel of German efficiency: pumping in more and more refugees every year as efficiently as possible, even as they destroy the infrastructure that pumps them in. South Korea is best Korea, and you remember that. Now go cry about the one time you were imprtant with Japan in the "Axis power loser" corner.

Kimuchi

worst korea, pepsi flag and tons of plastic surgery

Void of any original culture, and completely irrelevant after the death of the hallyu wave.

A culture full of sucking up and ostracizing anyone that has any form of individuality, aka if you're not cookie cutter "perfect" you're going to get a lot of annoying remarks. It is difficult not to be a yes-man in Korean culture. Look up on 똥군기 and 개독, which means doing unreasonable things in the name of discipline and fundamentalist Christians, respectively.

Also, conscripts there earn $0.30 an hour, as opposed to the $5/hr minimum wage, which is also rarely enforced if you happen to land a retail job.

They're all plastic

I love South Korea!

Best Korea is either American puppet though.

fashionable people, cute girls, despite most of them not being naturally pretty, but oh well, most people aren't

why so much hate on SK

are people jealous of its economic success?

basically dollar-store Japan

It's economically successful, but there are too many things that are ass-backwards about it.

Like what?

>he doesn't want strict social rules requiring perfection
It's no wonder we're so fat

South Korea is currently going through a misunderstood phase

like a rebellious teen who found new freidns to hang around with and thinks he is cool and is embarrassed to be seen next to his brother.

but this phase shall pass, and he will discover that blood is thicker than water.

fuck you guys

I mean, so 'fuck' means sex right?

I love you I wanna have seksu with you so fuck you.

fuck you all

fuck you too

hahahaha

They will lead the Asian century.

Poland of Asia (Japan being Germany and China being Russia) but they think they are Armenians or Jews

T. Korean

>Learn taekwondo since primary school
>Get brainwashed to revere worst korea
>Suffer breakdown when learned the truth
Stop taekwondo propaganda

Discount Japan with obnoxious Evangelicals.

>Get brainwashed to revere worst korea
You have my condolences.

Very fake country in terms that it wants to be seen as something it isn't.
Instead of promoting traditions they have decided to replace their culture with American 'way of life'.
For me Korea is nothing but show off of a country.
People with no self-respect.

What's taekwondo propaganda?
Teakwondo is anezeing martial arts with 5000years of history.

Nice people with great food and a clean country. Thank god they banned the Chinese.

From the people I talked to when I was there they outwardly portray their country as a cool capitalist country similar to America. They try to emulate the U.S. in a lot of ways financially and commercially. However if you talk to almost anyone who lives in Korea most will they ignore the propaganda and still deeply care about preserving their culture. It's all show, I don't feel like they were losing history or culture by trying to become a bigger cultural influence.

Lol what culture?

We, Koreans, try to do what Jews or Armenians have been doing, i.e. try to appear like we are completely blending into mainstream successfully and, once we are a part of the mainstream community (in this case, the international community), we use this at our own advantage to preserve our people.

Not sure if we have managed to imitage Jewish or Armenian strategy but that's what Koreans are trying to do as we know we are a small country (even with NK combined, the entire Korean population is little more than 1/2 the Japanese population and like 5% of Chinese population)

Youre nothing but a chink with a gay language and a gay alphabet.

If you ever met real armenians you would understand how wrong your statement is.

Food's delicious, too many beauty shops, girls and cleanliness are inferior to Japan.

I suppose Armenians in their own country are a lot different from ones in the US

Dont care kim

have you ever seen the exchange rate for South Korean currency?

sad, just sad

Why

starcraft lol

it's the lowest energy currency of developed nations

The worst thing about South Korea is the christfags. I hope Kim nukes them.

would not you have to see your own country nuked?

you have almost as many

great nuke bait to protect blessed nipland.

>we use this at our own advantage to preserve our people.
You guys have one of the highest suicide rate in the world[Don't worry we will overtake you],you have a government which is puppet of some girls group,increase in radicalized feminazis,low fertility rate,capital of plastic surgery and worst of all christ cucks.How are you blending exactly?

We deserve to be nuked too. Thanks for the megachurch cancer burgers.

Christians are really very harmless to a society, he has many more Muslims, and they are ever a source of agitation to the world.

>he has many more Muslims
>Christianity (18.8%)
>Islam (14.0%)

>increase in radicalized feminazis
Well, don't you think Koreans have imitated the West very well?

They have desu they have
How are you preserving your people*exactly?
Fucking typos

economic success. but no culture, no soul. fake, plastic

>Korea tried to be successful by imitating the West (the most successful example so far)
>the West did a suicidal movement of feminism and multikulti
>Korea followed

Nuff said

while also being a large group in his country, his nation is simply encircled by island nations that teem with them

Muslims have never bothered me here since our government had the sense to block Saudi preachers from coming in to spew their filth.

America's worst mistake was not bombing the fuck out of the Saudis for 9/11.

Cucked by feminists

>you will never be qualified to immigrate to the US, Canada, Australia, NZ, or some EU country
>you will be always be assfucked by feminazis while being a total laughing stock of East Asia
How does it make you feel?

I suppose since even 14% is still too low for them to begin causing issues you are fortunate

also you have strictly enforced laws that people don't tread upon for the rapid punishment your system metes out

Don't worry many nepali youth[highest in whole SA] are going in korea.Maybe nepali girls can teach some of our culture to S.korea cuties

For what?

>For what?
Are you asking why nepali youth are going in korea or the culture one?

Both are

This, Korean christfags are the worst. They take their belief very serious, to the point extreme.
Disgrace the traditional worship of your family and ancestors in Sinosphere culture.
Some even throw away the altar of the dead family member, replace with the Christ cross to show their belief.
There is some maniac Korean Christ sect in Vietnam try to brainwash and convert members.

>tfw there will be no Gurkha soldiers that will exterminate all the feminazis and faggot degenerates worldwide
Hopefully, based Gurkhas do the right thing for the world

First one is simple because of korean culture heavy influence in whole nepali youth society as a whole.Korean movies were heavily popular in 2011/10.They still are popular here but anime is becoming more and more popular now.Korean hairstyles and wears till this day are very popular here desu.And second question you can ignore because it is a trolly one.

Love Country, Dislike People. Why? They Do belive Fan death in 21c.

Uggh wrong number reply.Just see this korean user

There's nothing wrong about changing his outdated culture with sparkling new ones.

fan death?

I vaguely recall that it's something where Asians think that the rush of wind from fans will cause you to suffocate, is that it?

It's akin to the supposition in the mid 19th century that you would suffocate on travelling at speeds in excess of 45 mph

What is nepal's culture

wariness of China I would imagine

Tika and puja,Use honorifics when talking to elders,don't cheat in your husband or wife and shit like that.
We're cucked by chinks and pajeets desu.

>wariness of China
Not really they don't claim any part of our land and Nepali Maoist communist threw monarchy with the help of chinks

i already know it nepla is the poorest country in asia even it poorer than pajeets and chinks the two world largest 3rd world slums and nepal is the common koreaboo country in asia

>nepla is the poorest country in asia even it poorer than pajeets and chinks
Correct desu
>nepal is the common koreaboo country in asia
Yes desu

>be in '50 generation SK man
>war with NK, answer the call of duty to defend SK
>war end, have wife and cute little kid
>economic boom, work day and night to improve the country and for my family too.
>now 70 years old man, son have family and kid too, everything is good
>die because old, I have a good life
>your son convert to Christianity
>doesn't hold death anniversary for you anymore
>eventully, throw away your pic on altar to make way for Christ cross
>couldn't watch over your son or your grandson anymore, save your descendants from bad luck
>become a homeless soul, forever wandering aimlessly
NO, FUCK YOU

No more foreingers
No more feminists
No more LGBT
No more Christians

That's all that I want to my lovely country

they're claiming someone's land over there right now, must be Bhutan

did you know that Christians have pictures of relatives that have passed away?

and that masses are commemorated for those that have died?

>No more feminists
>No more LGBT
>No more Christians

Blame the J*ws

Not really they are doing some action[don't know it's military or some infrastructure action though] in near Bhutan border.But they do claim some parts of Bhutan as a part of their Tibet.

TKD is the biggest joke of martial arts. The only other MA that could compare with it's level of bad-ness would be karate.

I'm actively converting your women to christianity over interpals, but that also does #3 for you so it's neutral

Dating a Korean grill. She is the cutest, regards travelin finn

Yes, I know. I only hate the Korean christfag. Like I said, they're very extreme in practice their belief.

There are masses for passed souls so they may find their way to Heaven.

>I'm actively converting your women to christianity over interpals
Hopefully you are not picking up some self hating ones. Those are ones that will make future Elliot Rodger

I'm not even dating them, just letting them know Jesus

Ah ok good. If you were to date one, just choose wisely and don't make another supreme gentleman. There are a good # of self hating wymyn in SK that will just date whites to 'bleach' their blood

>>become a homeless soul, forever wandering aimlessly
I'm not christfag. But It just makes me wish I was believing christ instead of this chinese-knockoff that begs me for bowing down two times every year.

In Sinoshepe culture, you will reborn with a new life tho, provide all your death wish have done. So some lingering over where your grave and your altar pic is to safeguard their descendants.

Kpop is thrash but hallyu is a lie, but Gorea is filled with qts because of them.

Gib Sana, your plastic culture is messing with her brains. Send her away before it's too late. DO EET NAO

>reborn with a new life
That is buddhism not sino

>he hates bowing down TWO times every YEAR (365 days) enough to convert to Christianity.
cuck

Sino culture is a mixed pot of Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism. Ying and Yan, death and life, all must be balanced.

Not really. Koreans should re-embrace Tengri and remove all of their Chinese influence and back to steppe to end all the 2000+ year of cultural cuckery by China

how's tengri different from chinese mysticism?