Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwiGuvhTPQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Way too talented to be compared to Brando

"Rebel Without a Clue"

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

is he still standing there?

Will he get as obese as Brando did?

I think he's the Andy Kaufman of our generation. We're truly lucky to be able to experience him while most people still aren't in on the joke.

unironically on his way

>he's the Andy Kaufman of our generation.
thatd be sam hyde, bucko

his last movie was 10 years ago and it sucked balls people hated Indiana jones cause of him

>select all the squares with Marlon Brando

Not if he keeps chasing spergs around.

>kill his own stream because nazis were having fun with regular people and the regular people were enjoying it
would brando do this?

>his last movie was 10 years ago
huh?

whats happening here? And why does a manlet like shia command such presence in a crowd?

Oh hey it's mall cop, Shia's rival.

The guy he's fucking with is a Trump supporter and because he's famous duh.

he left with picture related before the stream died

why does it keep fucking cutting?

to fuck or to beta orbit her

i'm 99% sure its the latter

I know of his scandals, his show off attitudes and his public persona. But has he ever had a good role? I mean, there should be no reason for this guy to be as relevant as he is or as he thinks he is.

when he is put in the death camps do you think he'll the one who digs the Holes?

god damn

>nostalgia even stevens for the oldfags
>transformers for the underage

Are you kidding me Shia is in great shape and somewhat famous

>Fury
>American honey
>Nymphomaniac

He was also good in Lawless but the movie was mediocre

>butterface

I thought he did a fine job in Fury.

Charlie Countryman was decent.

we're talking about this guy not shia

Underrated

even stevens

>bunch of waifu actresses take part in a march and it becomes THE DROPPENING

>this blowhard stages a 4 year protest and you guys call him brando

SAD

I used to feel sorry for him being a jewy looking dweeb in bad movies. In his weird muscle weirdo shit I was rooting a bit for him to do some good work on decent shit but him in Fury was pathetic, it's like a 13yo putting a fake mustache

>tfw ur gf will never have this much depth perception

Can u imagine banging her? Those tits bouncing and she's doing the bimbo character calling u daddy hhhng

/ourguy/

but that guy is acting like a bitch when we all know trump supporters are alpha males

Which one of you is this?

>he dropped women for marching in a parade
What a sad sack of shit. If you really had such a shit taste to like people like scarjo or benoist in the first place you're a dumbfuck

i didnt im calling out all the others who made 100 threads the other day

Mr labeauf im POL

Marlon Brando could act, though.

This guy's just a rich weirdo.

Fair enough then user good job. Moral of the story is anons here have close to zero integrity on average.

>kill his own stream

uh? when?

More like the Orson Welles

>MWAAAAAGHhhhewillnotdivideus

>and she's doing the bimbo character calling u daddy hhhng
Bimboization is my fetish. I need to know more. Who's this lady?

Brando wasnt a jew.

>Uh, you don't get to divide us

His best role was probably in Fury. He's had a few other decent roles but nothing really exceptional or notable. He's widely hated throughout Hollywood for being loud, obnoxious and very difficult to work with so his career is pretty much dead.

Britney Venti, tit gamergurl who pretends to be more dumb than she is to bait trolls

How dumb we talking? What does she do?

Wew did he really knick his cheek up to look like a badass?

Shia is /ourguy/, politics cannot divide us

You're a big guy

Wow i forgot how even if that movie was good in some alternate timeline he'd still ruin it

I don't know why he always looks like a child in a school play. It's not like you can tell height in that pic...

She looks like a dude with a tremendous rack and hips.

He's been in at least one movie every year for the past 14 years, including one this year

Even better

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

what's happening is a 5'4 135lb Sup Forumslack is trying to spout racist Sup Forums memes into the camera and Shia knows this and is shouting 'HE WILL NOT DIVID US' into his face until he leaves. And Shia BTFOs Sup Forums.

Shia is still a turbo douche for doing this tho. He's been acting like a tough guy to several people during the course of this live stream and he's given some of the Trump supports this intense stare like he wants to attack them. Shia is an angry insecure little shit that likes to test himself, it's why he's been in so much trouble with the law/getting into street fights. He's a fucking punk. And this live stream just proves it even further.

holy shit now you mention it i can't unsee it

youtube.com/watch?v=pwiGuvhTPQY

Even back in the day he was yelling about Trump.

But, Brando was hot as fuck when he was young and an amazing actor.

Shia is 7/10 in looks and 6/10 in acting abilities.

Rabbi Spielberg tried to make him the next big zionist action star, but everyone hates his fucking face topkek

He couldn't do that to mall cop kek

He actually pissed off Spielberg by shit talking Indy 4 and he dropped him.

his name is Sup Forums blart

What is it about that face tho? It's like a even more punchable max landis.

It oozes of someone being pushed on you

shia was giving mall cop the stink eye in a video i saw earlier... the thing about Shia is he's done boxing, so you just know his ego and confidence is naturally inflated because of it. Sup Forums needs to send one of their big dogs down there (assuming they even have alphas on that board) and confront Shia like a man.

Them dubs

Big dogs? Just send someone who's 5'9

he's a hollywood5'9 (meaning 5'7 or 5'8)

>Nymphomaniac
>Good
Not with that accent

This guy can pull it off.

This guy can't. The clothes can't hide the fact that he looks like a weak manlet with a beta face.

He may have stood off to the side with a look of disapproval but he never got up in the face of General Blart or any of the bigger guys that showed up. He only did that with the little manlet. Even when some of the bigger guys were much worse in spouting Sup Forums and neo-nazi shit.

He's a pussy that doesn't want yet another video on the Internet of him getting knocked the fuck out.

shia is a fucking phoenix
hilarious kid actor turned fucked up teen tries to find meaning in the bullshit world of hollywood and comes out a fucking artist. hes great, im happy hes serious about himself.

how do I find a clip of the heated paul blart encounter? I've tried finding it on youtube. I want to see it .

Shia unironically got a long strike of kino in his last years and he was always good in them.

>fat old ugly kikes
>alpha males
Sure, if you count """"""transcended"""""" as "alpha".

he doesn't really got the looks lmao

>try to be nod to Brando
>just look like a Tom of Finland cosplayer

Marlon Brando had talent

Based Labeouf

Marlon Brando never got beaten up on tmz by a pudgy english chav.

Cornucopia

#Ready4Shia

Big Guy Sam is going to dominate that manlet Shia

What a faggot (literally)

if you mean decreasingly able to hide his insanity as he gets older and destined to be fat then sure

Is... this Cumberbatch?

>our generation
you mean your gen, born around 2000? who loves this faggot for your first movie experience (Transformers)?

>attacking an 80 year old man for being heavy

Are you calling him a faggot because you find him attractive? because that kind of makes you the faggot...

no he is calling him faggot because he sucked penises

Not user. Even if that's true (probably not), it doesn't really bother me. He was great in The Godfather.

All of you retards going to this stream and shouting memes into the camera are 9gag-tier morons of the highest caliber. You are lierally that douche bag with the meme fedora and the "cool story bro" t-shirt.
I think something in Sam Hyde's jizz is killing your brain cells.

KREK

it was true, he was bi

hes an angsty bland attention whore

ill pass