Can rap music just fucking die? Jesus christ enough already

Can rap music just fucking die? Jesus christ enough already.
Especially the nasally voiced effeminate gay rap like Drake and Kendrick. It's so fucking obnoxious.

Attached: ccat.jpg (905x881, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkNQLQ2BIXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"yeah I'm a 35-year-old virgin, why do you ask?"

Attached: goat.jpg (790x395, 45K)

but no one asked you

>using virgin as an insult
back ledd it you fucking queer

this correlation you're pushing doesn't make any sense. stop hanging out with shitty people.

Why does it seem that whether someone is a pleb or like a total Patrician guy their opinion on a rap music directly relates to how much pussy they've ever gotten. Like I'm sorry man but rap ain't fore incels. I'm pretty sure there's a /metal/ general you can fit in at.

Attached: image-10.jpg (720x435, 84K)

Rap music doesnt really exist. Hip hop however does, and is thriving in regards to mass appeal and creativity. Instead of throwing everything into the rap bucket explore some hip hop subgenres. What do you normally listen to?

do you speak this awkwardly too or are you just drunk

It's okay, lots of people die virgins

>incel

no i mean i can't understand what you're saying. total word salad.

>The new Kendrick album is fucking fire brah
>haha hell yeah dude the beats are dope af

Attached: soyim.jpg (639x472, 104K)

I like rap but I think it took a wrong turn a while ago. while there is good work still coming out, its usually only good in the context of the rest of the work coming out in this genre.

that said, the "wrong turn" is a subtle cultural attitude change that people dont yet easily identify.

I would say newer work is a little underwelming, less asperational than previous works but maintains the... pompousness. So it kinda just comes off as... rap made by the kids of the people that actually did the work to make whaat rap is today, if that makes sense.

Its sorta like when you see a kid in a really nice car, youre just like... i bet your parents are cool as fuck where are they.

I just think what is considered music has become too narrow these days. 1) Hiphop 2)pop 3) countrypop

Of course there ARE subgenres or weird offbeat genres such as Vaporwave but few people legit listen to this.

Look at the Hit Songs of 1976, or you could do 1988 to add Rap.

1) Rap 2) Adult Easy Listening 3) Rock 4) Metal 5) Rap 6) Country 7) Garth Brooks proto-pop 8) Ska

So now its going to get boring because there are essentially 60% less popular genres then there used to be.

Been listening to rap since mid 1980's. It's not going anywhere just yet. Hang in there.

>I just think what is considered music has become too narrow these days. 1) Hiphop 2)pop 3) countrypop
There's also EDM, which itself is just a really bland mixture of dance pop, house, trap, and brostep. It lost its personality. This new EDM festivalcore stuff is so boring and generic I don't know how anyone can dance to it.
Dance music used to be so fun and catchy and had some personality. You had techno, acid house, gabber, happy hardcore, Europop, jungle, dubstep, trance, etc. Now it's all the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=xkNQLQ2BIXg
Rap never dies, it just evolves into higher forms

Normies have become extremely narrow minded with what they consider acceptable to listen to. Most of my coworkers have said they pretty much only listen to rap and don't know why you would really want to listen to anything else.
One guy at work who always chooses what music we listen to plays nothing except whiny buttrock and metalcore, the most bland and generic hip hop you can imagine, and country pop.
He once asked me to play something. I tried to think of something that I like that is also catchy and easily accessible to normies. I figured Crystal Castles - Vanished would be a safe choice. He let it play for about two seconds before turning it off and saying "Sorry bro I just can't listen to that kind of stuff."
Something strange is happening to normies. They're becoming brainwashed.

Attached: wolf.gif (454x600, 1.27M)

>I don't know how anyone can dance to it
you move your arms and legs to the beat, it's easy. anybody can do it. don't be shy now

>Thinking that good EDM doesn't exist anymore

Attached: 1513057888807.gif (400x307, 1.11M)

>"Sorry bro I just can't listen to that kind of stuff."
Actually upset reading this

>posting shitty low quality jpeg compressed meme

PNG OR WEBP OR GET THE FUCK OUT

I REMADE IT FOR YOU

Attached: eradicatejpegmemes.png (1234x588, 405K)

You need to understand that male normies like simple music that makes them feel like a big man. This is why cock rock and pop metal used to be the genre of choice before rap replaced it. This is also why Eminem is still the most popular artist of the 21st century by far. The artists are meta-cucking losers and this is part of the recipe for successful popular music

Attached: 1517085398667.png (588x591, 438K)

>actually listening to crystal castles
you’re both brainwashed

PS: country pop and bro-country are two different things. tell me you don’t hear a difference between lee hazlewood and some faggot like luke bryan. you can’t.

Attached: 440CA22D-252F-4534-A26E-DD22C0BAEB56.jpg (1000x750, 133K)

Except most of the shitty music normies play isn't even masculine. They like effeminate rap like Drake and Kendrick and wimpy "indie" and buttrock. None of that is manly. It's all gay whiny shit.

Attached: cat 4.jpg (1100x740, 47K)