How come a abnormal proportion of japanese people have fucked up teeth? It's not like they don't have dental care

How come a abnormal proportion of japanese people have fucked up teeth? It's not like they don't have dental care.

no hard foods

it's normal to have crooked teeth to some degree no matter where you are in the world, it's just more common to get it fixed in western countries where people are obsessed with perfect teeth.

right

wrong

So what's the deal with Brits having bad teeth?

we're not obsessed with teeth cos having perfect teeth isn't really important to us.
if anything imperfection can be considered as cuteness or natural beauty in japan. however, upper or middle class people get a brace or implants so you can see which class he's from when you check his teeth basically

Limited genetic pool + they're not as obsessed with perfect teeth as people from western countries

I heard having crooked teeth makes you look cute in Japan

>if anything imperfection can be considered as cuteness

I've heard this before actually. that imperfect teeth a considered cute.

how true is it?

Myself and one other person are the only people from my grade school that never had braces so i dont get this "japs have bad teeth" meme

Just look in a mirror.

So your class system works on teeth?

NHS cutbacks

poor hinge! some people are lazy!

Was this an attempt at light bantz? I have straight teeth and never needed braces unlike practically everyone else my age. Brush up on your reading comprehension

pic related?
according to our standard, she has relatively beautiful teeth I think.

How do you recognise upper class Japanese?
In the west it's clothing, but Japanese seem to dress pretty well regardless of class.
Here and in Britain you can also recognise the accents.

Lol no, I just discovered Akina and wanted to post her.

Actually it's hard.
Even if his or her family is wealthy, the person may be in lack of intelligence..

but when somebody
:plays piano well
:speaks decent English even he or she is 20 or so
the person is likely be in upper class.
and
:drives new lexus when he is 20s
definitely is one.

Jomon teeth + Yayoi Jaw = crowded Yamato teeth

Also, you can only find Jomon teeth in the North and Okinawa

>just discovered
Don't do it.
We have seriously kept her in secret.

the place they live in, the school they go(basically upper or middle class japanese tend to go to private school which demand $10000/year since they're 4,6, or12. some people go to private high school and uni but it's not the feature of upper and middle cos it's a quite common thing), and their career.

Can you recognise them by their names?
For instance, are upper class women more likely to have a traditional name that ends with ~子?

nice

upper class people tend to have a traditional or typical japanese sounded name. if you met a person who named pikachu, he might be from working class.

>愛子(ラブコ)
>凸凹(テトリス)

>if you met a person who named pikachu, he might be from working class.

Is there some typical lower class japanese names?

愛子(aiko)is popular name for upper and middle class women

でもそれは「アイコ」と読むけど。「ラブコ」って少し下品だろう
Anything with 虎 or 龍 is pleb tier I've heard.

the names come from anime or manga character. as well as obviously eccentric or inappropriate names.

Sometime yes, especially for boys.
When his last name contains 康 or 親 or 峰 or so, which never occure to lower class as children's name, I presume he might be a son of upper class.

But as you may know, real upper class is also likely to name thier children with ordinary ones.
Actually 眞子 and 佳子 seems so supercommon that girl next door may have that nane also.

ラブコ sounds obviously weird but apparently her name is the same as 愛子(aiko) so it's impossible to distinguish their class til she introduces herself.

なるほど。教えてくれてありがとう!
>眞子
しんこ?まきこ?まこ?まさこ?みちこ?よしこ?

まこちゃんだよ( ◠‿◠ )