Well, shit

Looking at 5 years in the pen. Life if I don't take the plea, walk if I take my miniscule chances.

Fucked.

Story? Tbh I'd an hero if I had to stay in an American prison for more than a month

Hard to argue self-defense after four headshots. Goddammit.

Was it self defense?

Bait

The food sucks, you can't get any pussy, and COs are the lowest life form on the entire planet.

That said, if you aren't a total chickenshit it isn't as horrible as some people make it out to be. Still-five fucking years? I'm 40 for Chrissakes. That's like a life sentence.

YOU won't be getting any pussy
Your cellmates on the other hand... =^)

Began as self-defense. Walking over and putting four in his skull after the first shot put him down is probably what will hang me.
Not bait. Wish it was.

What kind of crime can get you life without ta plea but only 5 with a plea?

(Jou)
why can't you elucidate in one post if it's not bait?

Because this shit could potentially factor into his trial? Come on now, you know that you're never truly anonymous on here, not if they want to find you at least.

Take the plea.

This. If you're not baiting, take it. 5 years is a long time, you don't want to get anymore if your lawyer fucks up the case or they sentence you to even more time.

I'll greentext the shit. Let me go make a bacon sandwich and I'll be back in 20-30 minutes.

I will tell you unequivocally that if I had money, I'd be free as a bird. You don't have to be a nigger to get shafted by the system; you just have to be poor.

Dude wanted to kill me and made no secret about it. I can't believe this shit is happening to me.

This. Five years is a pretty long time, but it's not as long as 25 to Life.

Any chance for parole in the plea deal?

sauce?

Thread'll probably die before "20-30 minutes". Make your sandwich quick.

what's the charge? voluntary manslaughter?

Bumping for justice lulz

>OP is going to be a faggot

Dude 20 minutes and this thread will be gone.

Sounds like a good story.
Bump.