Anyway, I'm sorry, but that just happens to be how -I- feel about it. What do you think?

Anyway, I'm sorry, but that just happens to be how -I- feel about it. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Stargate/comments/2gisyg/how_would_you_design_the_embarkation_room/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-tIXn1RkGhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's a Daniel tries to communicate with ayylmaos and ends up getting kidnapped episode

Why did they let this show go on so long
They just aired the last season on space before Christmas and it is ultimate cringe

>Odo asks O'Neill to not have Teal'c return because he is "not of their kind"
what did he mean by this?

He wasn't human.

Yesterdays Stargate thread had someone claim that the word "Embarkation room" was never actually said in the show, only gate room, but the thread 404'd before I could reply so in case you end up in this thread you trigger my autism so:

You're wrong. In the third episode, The Enemy Within (after Children of the Gods 2 parter) Daniel says "What is Major Kawalsky doing in the embarkation room?"

Also in the season 1 episode Solitudes, Walter says "Medical team to the embarkation room".

It may be said more times throughout the show but these are the only 2 I recall.

This

How many times have you watched SG1?

Through? More than 20 probably, I have it running every day, every year endlessly. My favourite show and I am like classic 60s trekkie tier obsessive about it. I read all the old magazines and gateworld shit, I know an unhealthy amount of stuff about the show.

what's so good about it

The adventure, the characters, the "lore" to the universe it encompasses, the technology, the "philosophy" it has in regards to humans and relations with the galaxy (I find Star Treks philosophy to be a little too positive and happy go lucky).

>It's a groundhog day episode

>It's the same boring singular discussion every SG1 thread episode

>embarkation room

reddit.com/r/Stargate/comments/2gisyg/how_would_you_design_the_embarkation_room/

>getting kidnapped episode
Literally every episode in SGA

Admit it, SGU was the best gate.

SGA is unwatchable
>ROOODNEY, ARE GONNA HAVE 2 LEMON YOU AGAIN?!

>it's a daniel geeks out over a civilization's cultural and historical significance while jack blows everything to bits episode
sgu is B A S E D
dark matter recaptures its spirit but there's never gonna be a show like SG again

Sgu is c a n c e l l e d

at least sgu ended on a note instead of the rushed atlantis finish and the zombie late seasons of sg1

Hehehe Why is this comedic gold?

SG-1 ended in season 8

Best episode ever.

Which episode had Samantha say, "Well.. we managed to MacGyver our way out of that.."? (O'Neill pauses.. gives funny look).

I know Richard Anderson was a fan of the Simpson in the early seasons,,I think in one episode he actually says, "D'oh!."

Danial san was adorable crazy neet scientist tier: then he cut his hair and started being a cuck for that stupid rage worthy useless cunt from Farscape. They fucking ruined a perfectly good geek historian.

you mean The Fifth Race
i'd also accept Lost City p1+2

Is it okay if I pretend this show actually ended in season 7, or is it really worth continuing?

Drop it after you watch the season 8 finale.

Don't watch a show at all or call yourself a fan if you have retarded "advice" like this. Watch a show, watch it all.

Stop listening to retarded memesters and watch it all. Season 9 has the best shot episode in the entire fucking franchise, let alone SG1. The best ensemble episode as well, and the best episodes if you enjoy the space aspect like travel, or battles or whatnot. You're also leaving 5 long running plot lines unfinished if you stop at 8.

>then he cut his hair and started being a cuck

What the fuck?

Late Daniel is when he stopped being a cuck, he was literally a whiny "b-b-b-but Jaaaaaaack... MUH WIFE" faggot for 6 seasons before he was fixed into an actual character with a purpose to exist beyond giving Jack more reasons to talk.

season 8 is an ok end point, includes citizen joe, moebius, it's good to be king, avatar, which are all pretty dang good
9 and 10 are still worth watching though, sg1 wraps up nicely but the number of bleh episodes increases with the new villains and vala becoming a mainstay

These guys aren't fans, they're fanatics. No point in listening to them.

curious, what is the most overpowered weapon in stargate universe ?

dakara super-weapon

The stargates

Thank Christ the reboot isn't happening anymore.

>started being a cuck for that stupid rage worthy useless cunt from Farscape
when did that happen? aside from Vala's introduction episodes he always was against her

It isn't? Thank god.

>fan(atic)s
what do you think that word is from?

Not sure but the Replicator laser in the last ep of season 3 SGA was neat as hell.

>tfw you will never hear the gate spinup noise again, not even in emmerich rebootverse

holy fuck I have to rewatch stargate I forgot about this.

fucking jafa were dumb af for letting this weapon sleep on em

i mean it was considered myth until they found it
then they hid it from their allies because it was assumed destroyed and the jaffa can't figure out shit on their own, then ba'al tried to use it so it was just kind of a mess

kek

Fuck Emmerich though.

but he still can get a lot of awards

>37th Golden Raspberry Awards nominees
>Worst Picture
Independence Day: Resurgence
>Worst Director
Roland Emmerich (Independence Day: Resurgence)
>Worst Supporting Actress
Sela Ward (Independence Day: Resurgence)
>Worst Screenplay
Roland Emmerich, Dean Devlin, Nicolas Wright, ...
>Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-off or Sequel

yeah fuck emmerich but i'd pay good money for ANY return to the stargate verse at this point, even if it's emerich's shitty bastardized version

The stargates were the most powerful and the ark of truth that took out the priors the dakara weapon and the attero device

Valas agent is amazing. She gets just about every job she applies for, even does voice acting.

Nah fuck Emmerich. He wanted to retcon established lore.

You'd like the Halo universe then too.

And Known Space.

yeah i know but still it's stargate content
better than getting literally nothing ever, it's not like the shows just disappear

Better dead than fucking Emmerich.

>it's a 'The janitor from Scrubs'-lookalike guy has another character in sg episode

no way was that movie that bad

That guy was a runner on Atlantis, and he was on dark matter too

Who is this and why does everyone want his boipussy?

also SGU

I was always so happy everytime I got to see this obnoxious twat get exactly what she deserved.

>better than getting literally nothing ever, it's not like the shows just disappear
That's how people felt about Star Wars and look what happened.

Ark of Truth.

Star Wars had Clone Wars, Stargate is just ded.

He got off lightly.

it was

*wasn't

*was

Keep it civil bros

Someone post that jacked Daniel comic

>over 8 years since SGU started
>6 years since the franchise died
screw the flow of time

I'm just recently browsing Sup Forums and holy fuck am I glad that im not the only person that loves stargate.

> mind swap episodes

literally EVERY FUCKING SF SERIES THERE EVER WAS.

when it happens in the fucking Expanse, i am going to go on a killing spree.

only thing swapped for minds in the Expanse is bullets.

it was used very early on, like you said, but then dropped in favor of "gate room" because that sounds less awkward. they actually make fun of this in s4 "2010".

can someone expand on this? Does he really turn from a nerd into turbo chad?

just watch the show

For people that liked SGU, I recommend that new show on netflix, Travelers. Its made by some more Stargate producers and it has a more serious tone than Dark Matter but it does a good job of making the drama about the actual plot (which is time travel) and not about who is sleeping with who. Seriously, out of the 10 episodes only 1 delved into the character drama exclusively.

best boobs

>nerd into turbo chad
i don't think that's so unreal, if he is 24/7 in military. I don't remember for sure but he probably got the basic trainings, then if he wanted to survive he had to stay/build up to be fit. Then being the smartass in the project's most lucky group, and alien bitches wanting his young butt boosted his selfconfidence and ego too.

He turns into a cosmic being and then quits being a cosmic being because the other, more powerful ones were cuckolds and wouldn't let him BTFO some worm niggers

>quick, open a wormhole to page one!

Why didn't Anubis ever show his face? Was he an actual anthropomorphic dog?

Daily reminder that we NEVER AGAIN will get shows like stargate.

NEVER

all we get now is 8 episode 2 season hipster shows. Going to stay that way for at least 20 years

No, he was an amorphous blob of energy. He didn't have a face to show.

Fucking hell, Lieutenant Titty Monster at bottom right.

But then he becomes one again.

so comfy
think im gonna start and watch it through again some time

amuse us

tell some trivial none probably knows

>space scifi comeback

The cgi in this show is so fucking terrible.

That's why they had the sense to have the last battle scene in the last movie at night.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-tIXn1RkGhU

>It's a ayyy lmaos off all speak English despite never encountering modern day humans before.