HahaahHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHHAHAH

HahaahHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660320/NON-EU-slaps-Sturgeon-SNP-leader-dramatically-announces-wants-immediate-discussions-STAY-EU-humiliated-Brussels-says-No-s-not-works.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats the problem with scotland again?

>Nicola Sturgeon

Scotland is our California.

>they haven't had a vote yet
>they "can't"?
Shit article

This, only imagine if the rest of America had just one parliament, California had it's own parliament, American Congressmen were unable to vote on laws affecting only California but Californians could vote on all laws.

Why did Scots elect a fish and call it "Nicola"?

"Ah reet laddie!"

That would be fucking hilarious if Scotland voted to leave, and Spain or whoever vetoed their entry into the EU.

> JUST

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660320/NON-EU-slaps-Sturgeon-SNP-leader-dramatically-announces-wants-immediate-discussions-STAY-EU-humiliated-Brussels-says-No-s-not-works.html

Then read the full article instead, shitwit.

... what is federalism.

Go back and relearn how American government works, retard.

Scotland is nothing but faggots and sheep shagging cucks.

They won't do shit.

This just keeps getting better. I have found myself just randomly laughing about this whole thing for the past 48 hours.

Scottish people look so Scottish

Scots on suicide watch.

Spain would veto it anyway.

>stir last night's haggis

Mighty kek

>Scotland gets independence
>Tries to join EU for gibs
>Refused
>Tries to rejoin UK for gibs
>Refused
>Trump visits and helps make the second Hadrian's wall
>Scotland has to pay for it

That is full of scots

Scotland wouldn't be able to reapply either, because Belgium and Spain both have regions that want independence and sending the message that you can just declare independence and join the EU with no problems and continue along just fine is only going to make their regions want to be independent even more, so Spain especially would just V E T O.

God she looks so fucking Scottish. Ugly dyke cunt

So Kosovo is fucked as well? I've always wondered if they'll be let in.

I'm Scottish and our country can be uncucked, but we need to get rid of the SNP

I like Scotland but the hopes of you guys getting uncucked seem slim. That said, last election they said why should the tories even bother running since they are finished, but ended up with gains. So maybe there is hope

It was a hypothetical situation, you stupid fuck.