Why are Amazon original series so comfy...

Why are Amazon original series so comfy? I feel they exude an air of sophistication that Netflix originals nearly completely lack.

There isn't a single good Amazon series.

Kubo and the Two Strings

sick pleb

I absolutely hated Catastrophe and I refuse to watch the tranny show. The first season of Red Oaks was pretty good. What else should I check out.

man in the high castle

Amazon is GOAT at original series and getting behind projects. Their filmography is already at a level that Netflix will never reach.

I hope their two upcoming Fitzgerald shows will be Kino.

>The first season of Red Oaks was pretty good.
I agree. 2nd season not sure what happened but everything felt far too morose.

>>I absolutely hated Catastrophe

Show is great. Show is Transparent. Red Oaks, is one of their worst shows.

For some reason I trust Amazon more than any other big tech company

What?

I too trust Amazon.

Get Amazon Prime today!

Already have it, I only use it for prime video and ordering toilet paper

I like the fact that they let me sideload on their devices and the deals on the devices aren't bad.

they still give you a month of prime every year even if you ninja cancel and never pay, love that

Who /Sneaky Pete/ here?

Kind of bullshit but entertaining nonetheless

I might get Man in the High Castle a shot. Only watched the pilot ages ago, should I rewatch is or is it irrelevant?

if you like nazis, you will love it

>white american dream

transparent isn't bad. The eye rolling characters are the sisters but the older sister gets her life shit slapped by the start of season 2 and the younger one is the annoying feminist recycled garbage, but that shit isn't front center all the time. other than that i found the show to be pretty good.

TOPPLE THE PATRIARCHY!