Second Referendum Petition FRAUD

Someone edited the second BREXIT petition json file between 10:00pm and 10:30pm.

Second referrendum petition:
>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

Javascript code for data storage of the second referrendum petition:
>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

Internet archive page of the .json code:
>web.archive.org/web/*/https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

>Open "find" then type GB to locate number
>Add on on hour to waybackmachine times to get UK times.
>I've already fixed the times below

16:35 on 25/06/2016:
>web.archive.org/web/20160625153506/https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

21:21 on 25/06/2016:
>web.archive.org/web/20160625202143/https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

23:01 on 25/06/2016:
>web.archive.org/web/20160625220110/https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

>first and second: the UK signature updates like normal from 354,634 to 365,483 in 5 hours
>second and third: in less than 2 hours and the number exploded from 365,483 to 2,401,768 from the UK

>"but OP, this could be a conspiracy theory and 2.1 million really did sign in 2 hours."

I've already thought of that:

This is the signature page:
>web.archive.org/web/*/https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

20:00 on 25/06/2016:
>web.archive.org/web/20160625190047/https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
2,205,213 signatures

22:45 on 25/06/2016:
>web.archive.org/web/20160625214559/https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
2,520,285 signatures

23:14 on 25/06/2016:
>web.archive.org/web/20160625221449/https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
2,572,155 signatures

Above three prove that the signature count did not increase by number signing in the two hour explosion.

Someone edited the file at a point within the two hours. The edit was between 10:10pm and 10:30pm.

Who's got their hand in the cookie-jar Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/g9dCZ85v
off-guardian.org/2016/06/25/the-2nd-referendum-petition-is-wide-open-to-fraud/
standard.co.uk/news/politics/eu-referendum-claims-petition-for-second-referendum-is-rigged-as-it-storms-past-two-million-a3280971.html
github.com/alphagov/e-petitions/issues/483
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
amazon.com/Why-Vote-Leave-Daniel-Hannan-ebook/dp/B01B6B6SBG
pastebin.com/rgiiPbww
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nice
web.archive.org/web/20160625153506/https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
web.archive.org/web/20160625202143/https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
web.archive.org/web/20160625220110/https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
pastebin.com/Yhr7B92y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Allowing the people another vote is true democracy.

Bump, Anything I can do? I'm shit at front-end and cannot use my domains, but if you need any data science, do tell

Nah, it's not true democracy until you allow a third vote.

Bump

It's true democracy when the outcome changes after at most 10 votes

I think they should have a referendum every morning.

Bump

wait. wtf is going on?

I thought the brexit vote was to leave.

Are you saying now liberals are saying "oh wait, we need another vote to change this?"

what bullshit is this? Are we going to vote till they get what they want and then "sorry, the people voted"?

Cameron himself said, if the UK voted to remain, there would NOT be a second referendum, so why do the rules change if they vote leave?

lmao is that the angry nyc violin midget or whatever

Let's hope it exceeds the UK population.

Yes it's doug

Exactly the EU will force them to vote again and again until they vote how the EU wants. Then it is settled for good, no need for another pointless vote.

Because feelings, user. Alot of people were very upset about not being under a corrupt superstate anymore.

Here's my accounting for all time points and the most current data.

Personally I don't think the file was edited since Line 9 is consistently around 30000. This is important since it takes the displayed vote and compares it to the number of votes in both the constituent part and the by country part of the file.

If we were to see some editing, it should jump significantly somewhere, which it doesn't.

However, that does not discount the possibility of foreign IP's (bots).

Info about the JSON file:
There are two parts:
>Votes by country
This does not seem to be updated as fast, possibly since they're trying to screen out possible fraudulent votes.

>Votes by constituency
This part tends to be updated more frequently, probably because the constituency is determined by a zip code which is asked for in the petition signing page.

Bump

And in the interest of full disclosure:
pastebin.com/g9dCZ85v

Fuck feelings emotions are weak

Cyborg masterrace when?

Are you kidding me guys? Its a shitty online petition a bunch of Too High to Vote Millennials wiped off their lazy cheetoe stained fingers off their cum rags then typed out and voted for.

Nobody is going to take this seriously.I mean God bless you for doing this as only Sup Forums would and keep it up but I am just saying.

BUMP. Which channels are you using to spread this info?

are you the guy from the other thread? also why would the minimal change in line 9 be a surprise? its total votes minus constiuency and non-uk, why would that prove editing false?

This. The poll is normal behavior by people in denial that this happened, and will happen. Expect the full seven stages of acceptance to play out over the next couple weeks. This is anger & denial.

>"These results aren't legitimate, we need another vote!"

This smells like Florida

There were several threads on this already where people were posting a bot file here that someone made on infinity chan and people were using it in the threads and stacking votes. They put Vatican City, and other places with low populations to have like 30,000 votes when they only have populations of 4-500 people. Hundreds of thousands of votes were added with the bots throughout the course of one thread hitting post limit, and it went on for multiple threads and had been going on before I started watching the threads.

It's rigged as hell m8, thank the chans for doing it.

I spent forever looking for this. You're welcome.

Requesting the image of the book page stating "Never take no as an answer" with the european countries which voted out of the EU but were ignored

We are at two articles on semi-obscure websites for now:
off-guardian.org/2016/06/25/the-2nd-referendum-petition-is-wide-open-to-fraud/

standard.co.uk/news/politics/eu-referendum-claims-petition-for-second-referendum-is-rigged-as-it-storms-past-two-million-a3280971.html

>Who's got their hand in the cookie-jar Sup Forums?

I wonder

ANAL - YTICS

There won't be a second vote, retards.

It's a referendum. Not a neverendum.

cucks are assblasted
praise kek

>Requesting the image of the book page stating "Never take no as an answer" with the european countries which voted out of the EU but were ignored
Come oooon...

If you care about brexit, you probably shouldn't until you have an ironclad case. Perhaps it would be better to approach this from a "foreign voters" angle rather than an editing conspiracy.

Yes I was in that thread, but no I was not that poster.

I think a minimal change in line 9 proves it's not edited* because it it were edited, we should see a jump at some point since they would probably adjust the displayed vote count which would cause a step up after some timepoint.

On the other hand, if you compare Line 8 (Sum of all votes by country) and Line 3 (Total count displayed), you can see that there is a sudden drop after 21:21.

I don't think this is evidence of malicious editing since last thread someone said that whatever service is editing the by country counts is updating the UK number slower than for other countries since they saw places like Vatican increase in realtime while the UK count lagged. Not to mention the fact that this number keeps declining shows that the service is in fact catching up to current data.

What did you use to make that?

bump

Well hopefully they keep it up until it exceeds the population of the UK.

This is good, have you sent it to anyone/ news site?

But we have the proof for the editing, don't we?
And now the JSONs have been corrected, that would be the main point to bring on

This is excellent news. We've caught the shills red handed and they absolutely know it.

Thank you and RARE. How's the weather there, little virgin? How did people take the brexit?

Didn't they already have a petition where millions voted leave?

Make a video on it.

ehehehe

Louise Mensch, by the way, is a vocal Leave campaigner.

What do you define "editing" as?

I thought it meant either outright changing a number on the JSON file (which would be obvious and difficult to keep consistent due to the many categories) or adding an arbitrary constant to the counting program which should show a huge spike at some point.

If you mean just pointing a bunch of bots at the page, then that's its own thing altogether.

I can't seem to find the source of the book. Any clue?

to note, the line 8 - line 1 count seems to be fairly consistent. The only number that jumps significant is the gb votes in country, but I assume only the constituency votes are counted, right?

It's all pretty much right there on their github

>In the JSON data feed, the 'signatures_by_country' element is not updated on this petition - petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

>The total of this column does not equal the total number of votes in the e-petition. Not sure if this is issue #437 ( #437 ) coming back again.

replied

>Hi @xjpeter,

>We've temporarily disabled the signatures by country for the UK because of the high load we're experiencing on that petition. That said, the number was woefully out of date so I've run a one off calculation for that petition to update it and the figures are closer to the truth now. It'll continue to drift as time goes on, but we hope to re-enable the live count when load dies down.

>Cheers,

>Murray

And then Murray commits some changes. Since OP didn't include time zone information it's hard to line this information up

I may be stupid enough to not understand the unconsistency on the JSON case. Care to explain? You mean like making some excuse up about "latency"?

Fairly sure it's this.

amazon.com/Why-Vote-Leave-Daniel-Hannan-ebook/dp/B01B6B6SBG

isnt that image enough reason to want to leave?

The counter for British votes on the UK section always lagged behind the sum of votes in the constituency section (and by extension the number of votes displayed).

In the last thread we thought that it was because they were scrutinizing the UK votes since they were the most "important", but this seems to explain why.

The constituency count vote seems to be updated in real time since the numbers are split into district by postal codes which are self-reported so they are instantly available and not filtered for now.

WHO CARES
H
O

C
A
R
E
S

Brexit won, it's over.

Bump with merchants

Thank you a bunch.
2$ for info that should have been free at day 1. What a prick this Hannan is...

I understand. I'm off to work, but will give a look here from time to time

Wait, I just thought of something: If the constituency count is updated in real time (self-reported) while the by country count is not, then it would be nearly impossible to tell how many foreign/bot votes there are since there is no good reference point to compare each count to.

Bump

What?
Petition fraud you say?
Impossibru

share script lad

>it would be nearly impossible to tell how many foreign/bot votes there are
no, it should be manifestly obvious in many cases.

What magnificent software birthed this?

pastebin.com/rgiiPbww

Then what about bots based in Britain or using British proxies?

If the British by country count doesn't go up while the by constituency one does, then you can't tell if it's legitimate or not.

in britain its a paper vote from what i understand

EU wants us out ASAP honestly dont think they would let us change our decision now, they want to make an example out of us.

This is an online petition with no protection, not an official vote.

>someone else who writes the a like that

hello brother

is assume this is sarcasm then

Ammo for your shit.

Also has archives for all to use however they want.

I'm kind of shit at this, how do I run it?

Hahaha its too late goy.
We are having our 2nd referendum and Britain will stay.
You cucks thought you could leave?
So naive.

Here are my replies to your infograph. You're getting the data from the wrong set of data in the JSON file.

You have to get the GB's result from Signatures By Constituency and not from
Signatures By Country as those are not updated in realtime.

Did someone switch all of the non-UK signatures and into UK signatures?

No, the non-UK number consistently increases throughout.

This doesn't seem to be a case of data editing at the top, more like botting from below.

Sarcasm, or not knowing what "voting" he's referring to.
This petition shit isn't an official vote.

nobody in Britain is even talking about this in any serious capacity...

it was one of those 'fun' headlines for a few hours yesterday. foreign signatories, and non-brits dragging it out on Sup Forums

fuck off already, there's way more interesting things going on. un-cuck your own countries

They'll need to streamline the process though.

They should get their police to go door to door collecting the referendum votes to make it easier for the public.

>Nice Treaty
What kind of stupid name is that? What's next, "Mean Treaty"? "Devilish Treaty"?

It's a city in France.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nice

Who wants a new referendum is stupid and these digits confirm it.

I do... For personal reasons.

bump

you're fucking helpless, how 'bout reading the actual code...

I'm very basic in coding and analytics, does this mean that a large number of signatures were from outside the EU? I'm debating a lefty on this atm.

How do you get this to people that actually can do anything about it?

>16:35 on 25/06/2016:
>>web.archive.org/web/20160625153506/https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

I made a script to parse the json file. Result:

>total signatures according to website: 1765889
>all signatures per country added: 418527

Hmmm

If this shit is true then this needs to be front page everywhere. The UK's future is at stake because of lefties who don't even fucking live there.

The discrepancies have been solved by the Portuguese statistician as a false alarm.

>signatures_by_country not updating on petition:

And here are my numbers to prove that the sum of signatures_by_country weren't even close to the number of total signatures until now.

>16:35 on 25/06/2016:
web.archive.org/web/20160625153506/https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
Total number of signatures: 1765889
Sum of all signatures by country: 418534
Number of signatures from United Kingdom: 354634

>20:00 on 25/06/2016:
web.archive.org/web/20160625202143/https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
Total number of signatures: 2367548
Sum of all signatures by country: 453139
Number of signatures from United Kingdom: 365483

The 21:21 archived page uses the exact same JSON as 20:00 above.

>22:45 on 25/06/2016:
web.archive.org/web/20160625220110/https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
Total number of signatures: 2547875
Sum of all signatures by country: 2499997
Number of signatures from United Kingdom: 2401768

The 23:01 and 23:14 archived pages uses the exact same JSON as 22:45 above.

Python script (requires Pandas): pastebin.com/Yhr7B92y

Just replace the url with any .JSON from any UK parliament petition

Right now the stats are as follows:
Total number of signatures: 3017197
Sum of all signatures by country: 2587514
Number of signatures from United Kingdom: 2401768

So 92% of signatures have come from the UK based on the sum of all signatures by country.

kek

Make it six... million.

Actually I made this, hello bro

>Nooo, the first time doesn't count, doesn't count!!
>Another referendum please, we don't like the results of this one.

Is this how referendums supposed to work?

So basically they just turned all foreign bot votes into UK votes?

No, they just updated the number of votes per country.

Why people don't read the thread...
People should read the thread don't you agree NhMFfciV?

We know it's a fraud guy. Faggots have been here on Sup Forums openly boasting about using bots to add votes.